Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Usain Bolt Rocked Me Over Night - Brazilian Student Who Slept With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Usain Bolt Rocked Me Over Night - Brazilian Student Who Slept With Him (934 Views)

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Usain Bolt Rocked Me Over Night - Brazilian Student Who Slept With Him by winkmart: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2016
In an interview with the Daily Mail, Judy, who had attended Bolt’s 30th birthday party, said the Jamaican sprinter had asked a bodyguard to tell her to come over and then later used google translate to ask her to go home with him.

She said she was initially reluctant, but her mind changed when Bolt lifted his shirt, revealing his sexy abs.

“He was stood in front of us and suddenly he pulled up his shirt and showed us his six pack. ‘I had never seen anything like it. I just had to reach out and stroke it.
“It felt incredible. The muscles were as hard as stone. But I was paying so much attention to his abs that at first, I didn’t even notice it was Usain Bolt.”

Judy said they soon made their way into Bolt’s room in the Olympic village where they quickly undressed and showered.

Bolt, she said, played Rihanna’s Work and used the google translate to tell her how beautiful she was. Then the game began.

She said despite Bolt having a reputation as a great sprinter, the sex was a marathon.

“It was very passionate and hot – we were devouring one another. He has the body of a champion although his male parts do not match – he is just like a regular guy.

“I was expecting him to be fast but it was actually the slowest sex I’ve ever had. We did it for about 40 minutes then he took a couple of minutes rest before we did it again.
“‘He was certainly quick at recovering but we didn’t have sex a third time,” she said.

Judy said after the steamy sexual encounter, Bolt gave her hundred euros and promised to see her when he returned to Brazil for the Olympic paralympic games.

However, she said she did not expect him to keep his promise after hearing that he had a girlfriend and was a serial womaniser.

“I never imagined that he had a girlfriend or so many women. He’s a great looking guy, a huge star – but he is shameless.
“It was a good experience and the sex was good but now I just feel like just another one of his girls.”

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/usain-bolt-rocked-me-over-night.html

lalasticlala

Re: How Usain Bolt Rocked Me Over Night - Brazilian Student Who Slept With Him by winkmart: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: How Usain Bolt Rocked Me Over Night - Brazilian Student Who Slept With Him by KELVINXY: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2016
these reminds me of j.cole's rhyme.
"if I "F" her am shameless" Buh If she "F"s me she might get famous.
it's funny how lady's take pride in discussing sexual encounter this days and she's bold talking about being shameless.
Ps: and she's not even that pretty.

1 Like

Re: How Usain Bolt Rocked Me Over Night - Brazilian Student Who Slept With Him by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmmmm.testimony from Olympic
Re: How Usain Bolt Rocked Me Over Night - Brazilian Student Who Slept With Him by bigtt76(f): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Why would he be coming back for the Paralympics? That girl na dundee shaa grin
Re: How Usain Bolt Rocked Me Over Night - Brazilian Student Who Slept With Him by divinehand2003(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2016
Superstars and their numerous women
Re: How Usain Bolt Rocked Me Over Night - Brazilian Student Who Slept With Him by derrick333(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2016
bigtt76:
grin
Re: How Usain Bolt Rocked Me Over Night - Brazilian Student Who Slept With Him by derrick333(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2016
bigtt76:
Hehehehehehehe ,bolt don play with her intellegence, d gel feel say he's paralyzed down there

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Scared Of Marriage, We See Divorce Everyday”- Actress Ebube Nwagbo / Khloe Kardashian 'confirms' Romance With Tristan Thompson / Keke Palmer Says She's Very Hard To Deal With, Poses For A Galore Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.