Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School (50160 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by winkmart: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bovi calls out man who stole his tin of milk 24 years ago

Popular Nigerian comedian Bovi has taken to his Instagram page to call out a thief whom he claimed stole his tin of milk and other provisions while in secondary school 24 years ago.

In his narration, he explained how he had gone on hunger strike to save some the tin of milk and a box of sugar, for the last week in school, only for the items to be stolen by the unidentified thief.

Read his comical post below:

To that my hostel mate that stole my provision in boarding house when I was in SS1. It’s been 24 years now. I still haven’t forgotten. (My pack of St. Louis Sugar and new can of peak milk). I saved those two through hunger pangs and days and weeks and months of starvation. I wanted to enjoy my last week in school and you robbed me of those rare pleasures.

Know that I woke up today and remembered and I took off my clothes to commit that crime you did me to the hands of the spiritual. I don’t know you but you know yourself. I consider it as one of the worlds unsolved crimes. Your day of reckoning will surely come. You will see milk and sugar in abundance but you will not be able to drink it. Amen

https://lailasnews.com/bovi-calls-out-man-who-stole-his-tin-of-milk-24-years-ago/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by malificent(f): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
24years later you decide to curse him?

What if he's dead already?
I understand Bovi is trying to keep his career alive but not like this, you don't joke with curses.

205 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Jasen1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Forgive don't forget

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
And the person might see this

7 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nbote(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bovi dey madt sha... What if d person don already hammer since and paid for a table for 8 VIP seats in one of ur shows? Jus make mistake talk am for d show see whether e no go tell U " I'm sitting here coman beat me"

225 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by lovelylad: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
"You will see milk and
sugar in abundance but you will not be able to
drink it. Amen"

Who milk and sugar epp , mr bovi pls say something else.

20 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by orientalzempire(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
lovelylad:
"You will see milk and
sugar in abundance but you will not be able to
drink it. Amen"

Who milk and sugar epp , mr bovi pls say something else.

If you know the power in that statement...
Can sick people or dying people see milk and sugar and be able to drink it.??

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Bossontop(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
undecided
Hahh!!!! Even Bovi don turn attention seeker??

[img]https://media1./images/85c425633e7abe4cf44be0f2c169a1f9/tenor.gif?itemid=10493099[/img]

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by BruncleZuma: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bovi go and shutdown 02 Center make we see....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by SEONaijaExpert: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
The thing must have pained him back then grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by splmosixx(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
T
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by TreasuredGlory: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Too bad! The heart of men is desperately wicked! 24 years and you're still this bitter and laying heavy curses despite the way God has raised and blessed you. Hmmm, if men were God! What if those you offended 30 years ago decided to go naked and place heavy curses on you. To say I'm highly disappointed in you is an understatement. This type of heavy curse cos of an issue that happened 24 years ago. If you care, you can look this up:Proverbs 24:17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: 24:18 Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by FRANNN: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lol.. This is actually very funny grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bovi is a very foolish person with fish brain. Typical basstard. No wonder he nor dey get meaningful shows anymore. See how stupidly he wrote. You just lost a fan. Standing fan.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by mema900: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
what do you have to say about this

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by realmindz: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Hahh!!!! Even Bovi don turn attention seeker??

[img]https://media1./images/85c425633e7abe4cf44be0f2c169a1f9/tenor.gif?itemid=10493099[/img]

He's a comedian, he's doing his job. And his job includes attention.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by SIMPLYkush: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
he is going broke, idiot man

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Alwayzasking247: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Final conclusion
This one don craze

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
I also had similar experience. Today the guy is in kirikiri after being caught by the police during a botched robbery operation 5 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Ay2win17(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by karllemah44(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
cheesy so u mean dat even with this attention seeking from bovi, garri is still 12cups for N200 in my area..na wa
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by mralabs(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
I want to believe the curse part is also a joke! If otherwise I gotta be rethinking my support of your brand.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by dania30(f): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
it's all sarcasm! grin

6 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by sprints2: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
if its true then bovi is very wicket and a mercurial person that someone should not near...because of 2 tinz of "dano" milk u decide to curse the person after 24 years then my brother u are indeed a woman in man form..if this guy na God we are all in trouble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by temitolex(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
boviiii Epeeeeeee
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by larj(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
his he being sarcastic or just being stupid ?. Cause I guess was a saint all through boarding school. Signs of neurosis his wife should watch him closely.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by anambraamaka: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chimooo
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Bovi go and shutdown 02 Center make we see....

Don't mind the foolish Bovi. It's this type of foolish statement that makes me hate people. Like basket mouth like bovi.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Vornic: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
This kind curse no dey work
Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by BruncleZuma: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
michael142:

Don't mind the foolish Bovi. It's this type of foolish statement that makes me hate people. Like basket mouth like bovi.

Mehn I loved those two guys until Basket begin form fresh English comedian and Bovi turn joke recycler...

7 Likes

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by DKM123: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Make una take am easy na. He is just joking.
See what Buhari has caused! embarassed

People don't even understand humour anymore. I remember just 3 years back, when comedy was being enjoyed in many homes. From tommy 'hilfinger', to atutupoyo jokes. Now, everyone is angry and over serious embarassed
sprints2:
if its true then bovi is very wicket and a mercurial person that someone should not near...because of 2 tinz of "dano" milk u decide to curse the person after 24 years then my brother u are indeed a woman in man form..if this guy na God we are all in trouble

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Mehn I loved those two guys until Basket begin form fresh English comedian and Bovi turn joke recycler...

Comedy na Warri get am. A genuine comedian doesn't need to crack joke for people to laugh. Their normal way of talking is comedy itself.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos / Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.