Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) (32267 Views)

Andrew Ogbuja Arrested For Raping Housemaid (Benue State Polytechnic Lecturer) / Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by Horsesmouth: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2016
I am perplexed!
There is no cause for control, everything is under alarm.
I can name fingers and point names, but do we blame the government or the devil really?

Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by vikkeee(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2016
See family business
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by Horsesmouth: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Lilcentt:
Who cares?

Dem sisters no go eat ni? Since buhari don scatter country won't dey find anoda job?
For ur info,datz wat I do too for a living
Come and catch me fuckin RSS!!!
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by comrChris(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2016
Nairaland is fast becoming useless, people now comment without reading the story and mods instead of doing the needful will sit their asses and watch all these bigots derail a thread supposedly to be informative, and these set of people call themselves leaders of tomorrow.very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by Lilcentt(f): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=Horsesmouth post=48786605][/quote] You must be mad my frnd Brown roof nation boy
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by Jetjacky(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2016
sorextee:
this story get K-leg.. undecided undecided
I knew it couldn't be them. Their body language says so. The title should have been suspects, seems the police has already affirmed them thieves. Wrong.
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by wassade: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Icecomrade:

Follow the story of the two accused sisters, you will see the sincerity and truthfulness in their account.

They simply had no knowledge about this case. The brother just played on their ignorance to perpetrate his crime.

But I trust Nigerian Police. They will frustrate these 2 women, and make them sell their entire household in the name getting off the hook.

This is a country where just for the poor doesn't exist in their dictionary. A country were someone names a dog Buhari and held in prison cell

Well said but about the Buhari issue read the news and understand. Is it Buhari that called for the arrest of the Joe ?
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by ijustdey: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by Amustical(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2016
NCAN ikale branch on duity pls. Make someone no go say I no come work
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Keep lying.

When the strange money was entering your account you didn't know, ask or care.

Now that payback time is here, you are feigning ignorance.

No crime syndicate will work without an extensive support network.
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by timota(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerians with low iq the two sisters are 95% innocent

1 Like

Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by NICENEDU29: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
myklangelo:
huh... we should learn how to put the word "allegedly" to stories that are not yet fully developed. Most arrests made by the police are unsubstantiated. Lets not rush to criminalize and publicisize the "allegedly" innocent ones.

Kwado asusu Igbo... Read and Write in our language @

www.odeniigbo.com
That is why the adjective "allegedly" is used to qualify it because that adjective simply means that it is a mere allegation but there is nothing yet to prove it
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by musicwriter(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
@all.

There're many people in neigbouring countries; Cameroun, Benin republic, Togo, Ghana, e.t.c who help Nigerians remit money home. It's a service, not a crime. Example; you are a Nigerian in any of these countries and have need to send money home, there're many money remittance services and they operate openly. So, you can imagine criminals using such service as well. I believe that's what happened here. If you get to the bottom of this case, you'll see even their Togo brother is innocent.

Police should look for who remitted the money on their brother's behalf.
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by chimauga(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bad govts Leeds to bad characters...
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by southernbelle(f): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
I think the sisters may not have known of their brother's activities, giving your account number to anyone-even a close relative has become risky business in Nigeria. The fraudsters will go into hiding as soon as they hear that the police are onto their game and allow innocent people suffer in their stead. smh angry

1 Like

Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Adesam09:
I don learn something oo... If Bank call you say u get problem with your acct,na trap ... Good
if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear... peace#
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Na them again!
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by seangy4konji: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
I believe their brother was just using their innocent sisters account to commit his crimes...

Thats all...
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by lanreni: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
yes its the flat heads and yam legs from the yeast
don't need much for them to unlock the beast!!
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by Icecomrade: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
wassade:

Well said but about the Buhari issue read the news and understand. Is it Buhari that called for the arrest of the Joe ?

How has Buhari reacted knowing his silly dogs are misbehaving
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by naijafella(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Name? grin
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Icecomrade:

Follow the story of the two accused sisters, you will see the sincerity and truthfulness in their account.

They simply had no knowledge about this case. The brother just played on their ignorance to perpetrate his crime.

But I trust Nigerian Police. They will frustrate these 2 women, and make them sell their entire household in the name getting off the hook.

This is a country where just for the poor doesn't exist in their dictionary. A country were someone names a dog Buhari and held in prison cell

I can understand why you are sympathizing with them and castigating the police for doing their job from bottom to up. If they knew about the crimes, would they confess? Have you heard the victims stories?
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by mikolo80: 12:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Icecomrade:

which contri get justice for the poor
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by wassade: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Icecomrade:

How has Buhari reacted knowing his silly dogs are misbehaving

I can feel your aggression. It's well (flattie)
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by edo3(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Icecomrade:

Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by edo3(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2016
Icecomrade:

U are very correct,,those knows nothing about d crime..It once happened to me when a boy i trust so much called me frm lag to send my acct no that the sender could only use my bank to send him money..Afterwards i got 2 know he used my acct to scam someone,,i was so mad..The money ws just 7k oo..I told him,,if anytn go wrong,,i wouldn't hesitate to bring him out.
Re: Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) by Icecomrade: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
edo3:
U are very correct,,those knows nothing about d crime..It once happened to me when a boy i trust so much called me frm lag to send my acct no that the sender could only use my bank to send him money..Afterwards i got 2 know he used my acct to scam someone,,i was so mad..The money ws just 7k oo..I told him,,if anytn go wrong,,i wouldn't hesitate to bring him out.

Your experience is just what am trying to explain. So sad, so many people are just one traffic

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid / How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal / Driver Kidnaps His Boss In Edo, Kills & Dumps His Body In Septic Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.