Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Your Adsense Not Approved? Your Best Alternative Is Here. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Adsense Not Approved? Your Best Alternative Is Here. (507 Views)

Google Adsense Not Showing Again In My Blog - Did You Noticed It? / Best Alternative To Google Adsense / Gurus Please Review My Site Cos I Want 2 Know Why I Was Not Approved For Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Adsense Not Approved? Your Best Alternative Is Here. by aprokomania(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2016
If you own a blog, you most likely would have at some point in time seriously considered monetizing your content; a really fancy way of saying making money from your blog. For most bloggers, the first thing that comes to mind when talking about monetization is AdSense.
AdSense is an ad network developed by the search engine giant Google, and is the largest and foremost Ad network available on the internet today. For a number of reasons, including their terrific payout rate and excellent customer support, it has become the preferred Ad network for publishers and advertisers.
However, on a typical day, AdSense support team receives thousands of requests from web developers to be a part of the network, and the rejection rate is equally high. For every one thousand requests made to AdSense, only three are approved at any given time.
If you are part of the larger crowd who have not yet been accepted into the AdSense program, you can still make tons of revenue from Infolinks, a great advertising network that has been giving Google a run for their money.
AdSense Alternative
Infolinks as an Ad network has been described as a really great alternative to AdSense because unlike AdSense, you can run it on your site alongside ads from any other ad network you may already have on your blog.
Using Infolinks alongside AdSense does not in any way violate its policy and you can use it to pool in extra cash to your site.
Why Should I Use Infolinks?
Apart from the fact that its policies are less strict than those of AdSense, it is also a whole lot quicker to get approved by Infolinks. I applied to be a part of the infolinks community and in three days, my site; hoomadeit.com was accepted. This is also the experience with a majority of those who use infolinks.
In addition to these, Infolinks always brings up new and innovative ways to display Ads and increase your revenue without becoming distracting to your readers.
For example, Infolinks has In-Text Ads which are links using keywords in your articles which display ads when a visitor hovers over them.
example popup ad
Infolinks is CPC and CPM based, and in addition to In-Text ads they have other great options including; in-frame, in-tag and in-fold ads.
Unlike AdSense however, you have total control over which types of ads appear on your site, and if you wish you can activate all of them to increase your revenue stream.
I would however advise you to select only those which are best in terms of revenue for your site in order to avoid your site looking too crowded.
How do I Integrate and Display Infolinks ads on my website?
A great advantage of infolinks is the simplicity of integrating the ads on your site.
To do this, follow these simple steps below;

continue reading here

http://www.hoomadeit.com/2016/08/your-adsense-not-approved-your-best.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Websites URL / Are You A Job Ready Web Designer / 5 Seo Tips To Rank Well On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.