Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Twine (A Drama Series) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twine (A Drama Series) (351504 Views)

A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / Riot In Ubahu(A Story Of Love,discipline,adventure And Drama / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
toboski1:

tell her oooo
I no know the food foxflexy dey cook so

Awww i am not feeling fine. Foxy is doing his best embarassed
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jay542:
This is how bibi wants to call it a night with this Dantata part angry Person go just get bad dream sad

Bro am not well embarassed
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
sniffydon:
My dream is to marry a good writer...

Time to start saving for an engagement ring

grin grin grin grin

Lool you are lucky Nairaland has so many talented female writers cheesy. save up fast fast so we can chop rice grin

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Cc
Icemany
Frozeen
austin4love
enigurl
Oliver2J
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Yeah confused, but the next episodes she more light to it

Pls let me knw if any scene got u confused. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by toboski1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
bibijay123:

Awww i am not feeling fine. Foxy is doing his best embarassed
oooow sorry dear..... what is strong with you?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by olatex25(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
bibijay123:

Lol u should ask the guys nau bt i think it feels eating ice cream and burger. Just be careful not to get ketchup on ur shirt and u r gud to go!, grin
hmm.. Indeed..
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by olatex25(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tanx 4 d dedicatn, i reali aprecia8... Nice update sis, weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Icemany: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Had a hectic week ! cry
But will surely have dis story as succour dis weekend.
Goodlooking out to u Bibijay123.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Jay542(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
bibijay123:

What's wrong biko? angry
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by iykekelvins(m): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
I just spent two hours reading.

And I'm not disappointed, still following

So Dantata is kinda like a male prostitute, but his own is with rich clients. Confirm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by yorhmienerd(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2016
bibijay123:

Pls let me knw if any scene got u confused. Thanks
Alriht
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by olanshile2016(m): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2016
nice one bibijay,I'm following

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Frozeen(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2016
bibijay123:
Cc
Ice.many
Fro.zeen
austin.4love
eni.gurl
Oliver.2J
Okay Bibi, lemme start reading this your story now, i have been busy since all this while.. Ayam cumin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
bibijay123:

Bibi what's wrong? Are you kidding?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Ujuuzoma: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
bibijay123:

Ndo dear.

You just got a new fan.
Please tag me whenever you have an update.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
* Continues*

Dantata

Eden Garden is located in Allen, a serene area of Lagos. By night you see commercial sex workers plying their trades on the road, short skirts and fresh laps. Beautiful and classy. You see SUVs parked and men bargaining before they hop into the car. This area had also served as my pick up place. The men of the Nigerian Police don't raid there except on special occasions but who would believe that a man also plies his trade there.

I alighted from the taxi that had taken me there. Mum wanted to make use of her car. As soon as I stepped down, I scanned the whole area. Beautiful girls as usual were littered sparsely around and men both on foot and in cars were bargaining. I crossed over to the garden, got frisked by the security guys then found my way down the sloppy road that led into the garden proper.

I found Baby Woju seated in a corner with a bottle of Legend in front of her. I walked up towards her as she stood up and met me halfway. Her hug took my breath away for one hand wrapped around me, the other hand found my pe.nis which she squeezed and slapped hard before dropping a wet kiss on my lips. Her breath smelt of alcohol and menthol.

"What took you so long?"

She asked as she held my hand and dragged me towards her seat. As soon as we sat down another kiss greeted me with her hand lingering on my pe.nis yet again.

"What would you like to take?"

She asked in a sultry voice.

"Something bitter and something peppery to step it down."

I replied. She signalled an attendant and asked him to get roasted catfish and two bottles of Udeme (Medium Stout).

"I've missed you baby."

I said to her.

"I've missed you too."

She replied patting my pe.nis. I just knew she wasn't really missing me, just my pe.nis.

"What have you been up to?"

I asked just to keep the communication open.

"Nothing, just spending the money my late husband left me."

She replied laughing. I had to laugh too even though I found nothing funny in what she said. Why do women find death as something amusing or are they just created to be so?

"That's cool. I hope you are ready to be taken to the moon and beyond. Tonight is your night for I will tear you apart and take you to orgasmic heights far beyond your dreams."

I drew close and whispered to her ear. She squealed.

"You are making me wet baby boy. I can't wait to ride your huge hard co.ck."

She replied. By then she had pulled my zippers down and her hand was trying to dig into my boxers. I drew back a little bit then relaxed. I washed my balls earlier so the murky smell was in its minimum.

"Baby, why don't you wait till we get home?"

I said to her caressing her hand gently and trying to pull it out of my boxers at the same time. I was beginning to have an erection.

"Meow... That's my puvssy calling for your co.ck."

I heaved a sigh as her finger that was wrapped around my di.ck came off. The garden attendant was on his way to our table. I quickly adjusted slipping my di.ck back into my trousers and zipping up. The attendant dropped a covered dish and two bottles of Udeme. He gave a slight bow and left us. Picking the opener on the table, I opened the drink and took a long gulp directly from the bottle. This was to numb my mind a little. The aroma from the dish was enticing. I delved in and started eating ceasing communication between us. After the second bottle, the third one came. As soon as I opened it, Baby Woju dropped a hand on my arm.

"Baby, why don't you go and clear our bill."

She squeezed some cash into my hand. I stood up and made my way towards the cashier, paid and returned to my place.

"Drink up baby. I can't wait to have you inside of me."

Drank I did smacking my lips in satisfaction. Baby Woju stood up and I with her but something was not really right. I was quickly having an erection that I couldn't control. I hugged Baby Woju from behind, pressing my throbbing co.ck between the crack of her arse.

"Awwww baby, you are ready."

She said using her hand to rub my head from behind.

"I was born ready Boo."

I replied.

What I felt when her head moved up and down on my pe.nis was a mixture of pain and pleasure. The pain was much though.

"Baby, are you enjoying it?"

She asked between mouthful of my huge member in her mouth.

"Yessssss baby, you are killing me."

I replied. She was truly killing me. We had been on bed for more than three hours. I had sweated, drank water, pumped her hard and made her attain orgasm several times. My pe.nis still remained inflated and seemed to be adding size. The veins around it were bulgy and it was getting painful.

"Take me from behind baby."

She said as she stood up and laid beside me, her knees on the bed and head buried between two pillows. Her huge arse shot out and vibrated softly as she shook it in excitement. She was definitely enjoying it.

I stood up painfully from the bed, held my d.ick in place and penetrated her ever ready puvssy slowly. I started pushing in and out slowly while smacking her buttocks to her delight. The pain in my waist had increased unbearably and I was finding it difficult to breath. One more heave and I left the gaping puvssy and collapsed on the bed.

"Hey baby, don't you want maama anymore?"

Baby Woju asked. I did not reply. I was only looking at my di.ck, the size had grown past what I was used to.

"Did you spice my drink up?"

I asked weakly. She only laughed.

"Next time don't leave your drink unattended to."

She replied me. She stood up from the bed and went to her bag which was balanced on the dressing table. I closed my eyes and started vowing to leave the line of work I was currently engaged in. Graduating with a second class upper in computer science plus my affinity for programming should get me a job. Being a call boy was demeaning. My body was also the guinea pig on which women tested their drugs and crazy fantasies.

"Hey, swallow this drug, it will ease your pain."

Baby Woju's voice cut into my thoughts. I opened my eyes and saw a little white pill and a glass of water in her hand. I collected the tablet, swallowed it and used the water to push it down. Some minutes later Baby Woju catwalked into the bathroom leaving me in a dizzy state but with less pain and a deflating penis. My phone rang.

"Tomi"

Displayed on the screen as sleep stole me away.

To be continued...

Foxy.

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
veekid:

Bibi what's wrong? Are you kidding?

Not kidding. Malaria
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Icemany:
Had a hectic week ! cry
But will surely have dis story as succour dis weekend.
Goodlooking out to u Bibijay123.

Sorry abt ur week. Some days are like that kiss

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
Frozeen:
Okay Bibi, lemme start reading this your story now, i have been busy since all this while.. Ayam cumin cheesy

OK cheesy
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ujuuzoma:

Ndo dear.

You just got a new fan.
Please tag me whenever you have an update.
Cheers

Dalu grin . Updated
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
olanshile2016:
nice one bibijay,I'm following

I think u r on my friend list on Fb bt not sure tho. You are welcome here grin
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jay542:

What's wrong biko? angry

Malaria
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Bibi you're ill?
Ndo oh....Get well soon biko. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by olanshile2016(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
bibijay123:

I think u r on my friend list on Fb bt not sure tho. You are welcome here grin

I'm not sure,you can message me if its so,
you say you're ill, aww,sorry,get well soon

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Frozeen(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
bibijay123:
You just stole my heart with this your writing skills cheesy , Hope you won't get angry if i tell you now that i have fallen in love with you lipsrsealed
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by room089: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
bibijay123:

Please like, share, comment and criticize.

Why did victoria tell tomi that she paid dantata 20k to accompany her to a date while dantata made us to understand that she offered him 200k?

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by veekid(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
bibijay123:

Not kidding. Malaria
Oya come let's go to the hospital; my NHIS still cover you

Sorry bae; get well soon, but what have you been taken?
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Gabbyraze(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Your writing technique is great and d way u use words is admirable but I think sometimes u are too brief in describing some scenes.
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=room089 post=49041688][/quote]

she never agreed to pay that price. In the end she gave him an envelop but there was no mention of it that it was the agreed 200k. I felt you guys will get it that it was 20 k she had dropped in the envelop. Whr have u been? grin
Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by bibijay123(f): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Gabbyraze:
Your writing technique is great and d way u use words is admirable but I think sometimes u are too brief in describing some scenes.

Alright. I will work on it its just laziness n i apologize cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twine (A Drama Series) by Jay542(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
bibijay123:

Malaria
Pele. It's well angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (69) (Reply)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.