Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,123 members, 7,860,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched,a Step Forward Or Backward?(specs Included? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched,a Step Forward Or Backward?(specs Included? (1467 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Launched With Snapdragon 660 Soc & 6000mah Battery / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched,a Step Forward Or Backward?(specs Included? by udemejack(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Xiaomi announced the 4th
iteration from the Redmi Note
series, i.e., the Redmi Note 4 on the 25th of August, 2016. The phone build incrementally
on previous generation Redmi
Note series phones, and
comes straight after a Redmi Pro launch. Like most phones that
launched this year, the Redmi
Note 4 is an all-metal phone,
with a fingerprint scanner.
Let’s take a look at its
specifications. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Full Specifications Model Xiaomi Redmi Not
4 SIM Card Dual SIM (Hybrid
SIM) Color Gold, Silver and
Gray Capacity RAM: 2GB/3GB
ROM: 16GB/64GB Language Multi Language Chipset CPU: MediaTek
MT6797m 2.1GHz
deca-core Other Fingerprint scan System Android 6.0
based MIUI 8 Network 2G: GSM B2/B3/B
3G: WCDMA B1/B
B5/B8; TD-SCDM
B34/B39;
CDMA2000/1X BC
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B B5/B7/ B8; TD-L
B38/B39/B40/
B41(2555-2655M Screen Display size: 5.5-
inches Resolution: 1920
1080 pixels Cameras Rear: 13 mega-
pixel Front: 5 mega-
pixel Battery capacity Non-removable
4100mAh More info, if you read
chinese, can be found
here: http://www.mi.com/ redminote4/ Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Full Specifications:
Other It’ll be interesting to see if
the Redmi Note 4 makes it to
India, where Xiaomi don’t
really deal in MediaTek
powered phones. The Redmi
Note 3 ships with the Snapdragon 650/652 SoC in
India, which has a definite
advantage over the MediaTek
powered variant in China. There still appears to be no
B20 support for the Redmi
Note 4
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched,a Step Forward Or Backward?(specs Included? by dukeo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
udemejack:
Xiaomi announced the 4th
iteration from the Redmi Note
series, i.e., the Redmi Note 4 on the 25th of August, 2016. The phone build incrementally
on previous generation Redmi
Note series phones, and
comes straight after a Redmi Pro launch. Like most phones that
launched this year, the Redmi
Note 4 is an all-metal phone,
with a fingerprint scanner.
Let’s take a look at its
specifications. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Full Specifications Model Xiaomi Redmi Not
4 SIM Card Dual SIM (Hybrid
SIM) Color Gold, Silver and
Gray Capacity RAM: 2GB/3GB
ROM: 16GB/64GB Language Multi Language Chipset CPU: MediaTek
MT6797m 2.1GHz
deca-core Other Fingerprint scan System Android 6.0
based MIUI 8 Network 2G: GSM B2/B3/B
3G: WCDMA B1/B
B5/B8; TD-SCDM
B34/B39;
CDMA2000/1X BC
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B B5/B7/ B8; TD-L
B38/B39/B40/
B41(2555-2655M Screen Display size: 5.5-
inches Resolution: 1920
1080 pixels Cameras Rear: 13 mega-
pixel Front: 5 mega-
pixel Battery capacity Non-removable
4100mAh More info, if you read
chinese, can be found
here: http://www.mi.com/ redminote4/ Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Full Specifications:
Other It’ll be interesting to see if
the Redmi Note 4 makes it to
India, where Xiaomi don’t
really deal in MediaTek
powered phones. The Redmi
Note 3 ships with the Snapdragon 650/652 SoC in
India, which has a definite
advantage over the MediaTek
powered variant in China. There still appears to be no
B20 support for the Redmi
Note 4
Drop your source because i know this is a copy and paste work. I know the source o but just write it yourself. IMO, I believe there's gonna be a redmi note 4 pro with snapdragon processor
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched,a Step Forward Or Backward?(specs Included? by udemejack(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
dukeo:

Drop your source because i know this is a copy and paste work. I know the source o but just write it yourself. IMO, I believe there's gonna be a redmi note 4 pro with snapdragon processor
yeah it is a copy and paste..but for them to sell in india they have to bring in a pro version with an SD Processor and that is what am waiting for
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched,a Step Forward Or Backward?(specs Included? by dukeo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
udemejack:
yeah it is a copy and paste..but for them to sell in india they have to bring in a pro version with an SD Processor and that is what am waiting for
lol..true. That also means more expensive
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched,a Step Forward Or Backward?(specs Included? by udemejack(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
dukeo:
lol..true. That also means more expensive
but will be worth it if not Redmi Note 3 pro and Redmi pro will still beat this one hands down cus ve nt seen much innovation from its predecessor.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched,a Step Forward Or Backward?(specs Included? by Nkonadi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched,a Step Forward Or Backward?(specs Included? by claycares: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
udemejack:
SD like the midrange SD 615 or 625? Definitely not the 800/810 because you can't achieve a $130 price tag with these. Again, you cant compare the MediaTek's Deca-Core (10 cores) Helio X20 SoC (clocked up to 2.1GHz) with any of these SD SoC.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched,a Step Forward Or Backward?(specs Included? by Gptech(m): 1:35am On Aug 27, 2016
claycares:
SD like the midrange SD 615 or 625? Definitely not the 800/810 because you can't achieve a $130 price tag with these. Again, you cant compare the MediaTek's Deca-Core (10 cores) Helio X20 SoC (clocked up to 2.1GHz) with any of these SD SoC.
Can't definitely be the SD 615 or 625 because redmi note 3 pro already got the SD 650 which is way better than the SD 800/810
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched,a Step Forward Or Backward?(specs Included? by udemejack(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2016
claycares:
i know but am nt just a fan of Mediatek,and it always seem underperforming compared to SD, AntuTu scores will speak more,maybe when the Helio x30 will be launched it will try to compete with SD 820 and befor then SD Will step upto 821

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 5 / Etisalat Trending On Twitter / I Just Joined #teamiphone This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.