Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Before And After Photographs Of Italian Cities/towns Affected By The Earthquake - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Before And After Photographs Of Italian Cities/towns Affected By The Earthquake (694 Views)

Huge Earthquake Hits Buildings In Mexico, Killing Over 200 / Colorized Photographs From World War I & II / Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Photographs Of Italian Cities/towns Affected By The Earthquake by saaedlee: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2016

Below are some photos of cities and towns in Italy which were affected by the earthquake which left scores dead and many more injured in the following cities and towns.
Amatrice
Pescara del Tronto
Arquata del Tronto
Accumol

Our prayers are with the whole nation of Italy. Our prayers are with the family of the dead, families of the injured, families who's lost properties and families who are left traumatized by this unfortunate natural disaster.

God be with you all.

#PrayForItaly

See more photos here:
https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/08/before-and-after-photographs-of-italian.html?m=1

cc:Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photographs Of Italian Cities/towns Affected By The Earthquake by knuckbuck(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Nature takes what it wants and when it wants. Mother nature, I bow. shocked

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photographs Of Italian Cities/towns Affected By The Earthquake by kgr8mike(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2016
I was just imagining sleeping and the earth beneath me is moving and shaking....

I pray not to experience this in my life time.
Re: Before And After Photographs Of Italian Cities/towns Affected By The Earthquake by vickylincon(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2016
Rip to the dead. Thank God we don't have earthquake in Nigeria... Only... Humanquake

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photographs Of Italian Cities/towns Affected By The Earthquake by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2016
That was a strong earthquake!
Re: Before And After Photographs Of Italian Cities/towns Affected By The Earthquake by duullie88(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Power of nature

(1) (Reply)

Venezuela Pets Go Hungry As Economic Crisis Deepens / See The Stark Diff Between Obama And Trump When They Met The Japanese Emperor / German Pilots Ground 222 Flights After Refusing To Deport Asylum Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.