Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! (1243 Views)

Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by martinosi: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Sometime i wonder why Some guys just mislead girls with ill-intent

I watched this happen first hand and i will have to tell this story

Ladies be Careful of Guys that play on your emotions especially when your
Father is not there to guide you in your to get married

O,k so here is the true story that traspired btween 2013 Jan - 2016 August

A Nigerian guy (from Rivers State) who works for an Oil and Gas Shipping/Logistics firm
visited Ghana in late 2012 (November) for a work seminar and see's a beautiful
Nigerian Girl (Ibo from Enugu state) at the Airport at Accra, Ghana.

He approaches her and chat to her and ask to go out with her.

The Girl says she will think about it as she is in Ghana to study at a University there.

Well as you can understand the guy is persistent becuase the girl is very beautiful
and is a part time Model (She Models Traditional African Atire)

So later she agrees to go out which him and later they start dating in 2013 and by later in
the year around October 20013 he proposes to her and she agrees

The Girl is due to Finish her studies in Ghana by Jan 2014 and plans to come back to
Nigeria then.

SO Meanwhile they are engaged in a so called long distance relationship as the guy is
always off-shore as his is an engineer in this Logistics company and normally comes
to ghana when he has his onshore-breaks to see his so called "wife to Be".

So we all know how this things goes, the Ibo Girl studying in Ghana is literally built in Body shape like "Esther Baxter" and i am not exaggerating ( I could post her picture and
cover her face but i may not do it) and so every time the guy comes to Ghana to see her
she leaves her hostel/Univeristy lodging quarters where she has rented a place which
3 of her other Nigerian University girl-friends to Book a Hotel Room at East Legon
to spend a few days with her "man" who has come to see her.

So the Guy in terms of Looks and Apperance is not so handsome but hey, when we look at
his background, some girls will not mind.

He is from a Rich Home - His Dad is in Senior Managerment at one of the Oil Majors In Nigeria

SO as we know the guys is busy enjoying "Sexual Intimacy" with this Girl for 3 and a Half
years and she thinks that after she gradutes and come back to NIGERIA he will marry her.

Anyway knowing the Sailor/Shipping crew life-style that is hard to resist
this Nigerian Dude is busy *Banging & Running Trains" on various women from countries all around
the Gulf of Guinea to Southern Africa even as far as the "Malacca Strait" in Asia due to the
various stops that their ship has to make while carrying oil cargo.

How do i know this? One of his shipmates that i know is telling me the stories and sexual adventures
this guy is having and also knows he has proposed to this Nigerian Girl Studying in a Nigerian University.

Well come January 2014, the Girl graduates from the Ghanian University and Comes back to Nigeria
and now its serious decision time for our Sailor Boy to start making plans to Marry this girl.

However the guy tells the girl that he wants to do his masters in Engineering abroad and has applied
to a UK University to study, so she says o.k go for the one year Master Course and then come back
and lets get married, so his goes to the UK around September 2014 to do the Master course to come back to Nigeria
by August/September 2015.

Now we all Knew that this is looking real bleak for the Ibo Ghanian Trained University Graduate if this guy goes to the UK and starts meeting Nigerian Girls at the University who are also studying for Masters or in Final Year to graduate that
are from Wealthy or Well to do Homes and are from Rivers state the Guy may start befriending them
and later go out with one of them.

So the Sailor Boy starts he Master Course In the UK University and While there, starts Posting
Jesus Loves you and Scriptural Posts on his Facebook page etc which is a Sign that he is trying to
clean up his "Shady Sailor Image" AND Wants to Attract some Nigerian Girls to Believe he is
Now a God fearing Man, Born Again Christian.

Well as it happened while he was studying for his Master, he came in contact with such a girl
and started dating the girl while at the same time being Engaged to Marry the Nigerian girl who
schooled in Ghana but is back in Lagos waiting for "sailor Boy".

Well Sailor Boy comes back to Nigeria after the Master in Sept 2015 and stays for a Couple of Months and
goes back to Europe and while in Europe early 2016 he breaks up with the ibo girl that is waiting for him
to finally come back to Nigeria and then plans a wedding and marries the Nigerian Girl he met
while studying in the UK August 2016 and post all the Pictures of the wedding on Facbook with his new Bride in
a Bentley Hired for the Wedding!!!

So the Ibo girl back in Nigeria is Heart-broken but moves on while SAILOR bOY Marries his
Well to do Rivers State, Nigerian wife in UK and does not even skip a beat knowing
fully well that the Ibo Girl was just a thing to enjoy but when pressure to commit and marry
after she graduated he backed out.

So whats the Moral of the unfortuante event for single girls

Do not allow any guy to just play on your emotions and sexually enjoy you promising marriage
then dumps you when they see something better in terms of Social Status, Looks-Body type and Money.

So sad what happened but could have been avoided.

The Ibo Girls father was late so i guess she was really pressed to marry and have a Husband and family
and i guess the Rivers State guy knew this and took advantage of this.

Sad story but must be told so that Single Women take pre-caution and seek proper counsel before
commiting to any guy who says he wants to marriage them.

Please post comments and if anyone wants to discuss and ask questions i am more than open to respond.

1 Like

Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by abdeiz(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Well that really sucks and I feel sorry for her but this isn't something new and it happens both ways much more frequently than you think.

1 Like

Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
I blame the girl, she should have had an alternative for situations like this grin always be prepared for anything grin

3 Likes

Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by thorpido(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Long distance relationship with a guy who is rich and obviously likes to enjoy life.It may work out for some relationships,but the chances of success is slim.
Young ladies need to ask themselves if the money is what they want................nothing else is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by eyinjuege: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Not every relationship must lead to marriage.
Not all marriages stand the test of time either.
S#!t happens.
She should move on with her life. He obviously didn't love her enough, so no need losing sleep over that.

2 Likes

Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by Timbuktuo: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Boo hoo. As we speak, there's more than a thousand employed, broke guys whose girlfriends will break up with them after graduation or NYSC because these girls don't find these boys worth their time. They'll be looking to hook some big, succulent fish.

The only reason she's butt hurt is because she lost a big catch. If the niccur was one illiterate shop owner who paid her tuition she would be too good for him by now.

That's the game and how it's played. Tell your friend to move on.

3 Likes

Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by abdeiz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Timbuktuo:
Boo hoo. As we speak, there's more than a thousand employed, broke guys whose girlfriends will break up with them after graduation or NYSC because these girls don't find these boys worth their time. They'll be looking to hook some big, succulent fish.

The only reason she's butt hurt is because she lost a big catch. If the niccur was one illiterate shop owner who paid her tuition she would be too good for him by now.

That's the game and how it's played. Tell your friend to move on.
I concur
Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by 5minsmadness: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sad story.

If she had decided to follow bible principles and abstain from pre-marital sex and worldly attractions maybe she wouldnt be in this mess.

Just saying.

#goesbacktowork

1 Like

Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ladies should not be in a hurry to be in a relationship
Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Too bad. but i think she should be grateful to God.
He saved you from the stress and problems that comes with having a cheat as a husband.

The guy might be what she wants, but definitely not what she needs.

Good riddance to STIs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by beetle24(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I blame the girl, she should have had an alternative for situations like this grin always be prepared for anything grin
. U just said my mind sis, how can she put all her eggs in a basket
Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
beetle24:
. U just said my mind sis, how can she put all her eggs in a basket
such a shame sad cry
Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by martinosi: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
5minsmadness:
Sad story.

If she had decided to follow bible principles and abstain from pre-marital sex and worldly attractions maybe she wouldnt be in this mess.

Just saying.

#goesbacktowork

Yeah Great point...but she was a catholic and well you know how them Catholic girls in Nigeria be,,,,some of them not all..test drive before
final ring on finger...
Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by martinosi: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Adaobi12:
Too bad. but i think she should be grateful to God.
He saved you from the stress and problems that comes with having a cheat as a husband.

The guy might be what she wants, but definitely not what she needs.

Good riddance to STIs

true talk!
Re: So Diz Guy Dates This Sweet Girl For 3 Years Then Breaks Up & Marries Another!!! by bennyrazz: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2016

So the Sailor Boy starts he Master Course In the UK University and While there, starts Posting
Jesus Loves you and Scriptural Posts on his Facebook page etc which is a Sign that he is trying to
clean up his "Shady Sailor Image" AND Wants to Attract some Nigerian Girls to Believe he is
Now a God fearing Man, Born Again Christian

kikikikikikikikiki cheesy this part got me laughing @martinosi, that shhhhh happens everytime. You can never fully know the intention of a guy to a lady. Some guys are green snake but there is one thing I know, so far he promised the girl marriage and the girl gave him all her body, the guy will certainly pay in one way or the other. It might not be today sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Pushed Husband Out Of A High-rise Apartment Hangs Herself / 5 Best Family Hangout Spots In Lagos For Christmas / Four Generations, One Picture (dads Feeding Their Babies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.