Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Please I Need A Cheap and reliable Nigeria Domain Host .com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need A Cheap and reliable Nigeria Domain Host .com (1335 Views)

Benefits Of Using Nigeria’s Domain Name, .ng / Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? / Pls Which Nigeria Domain Registrar Can You Recomend 4 My Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Cheap and reliable Nigeria Domain Host .com by loobby(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Plz DROP the cheap and reliable host range from 2k i want to buy domain godady.com is costly but can i buy and transfer It to nigeria host site thanks for the Suggestion in advance
Re: Please I Need A Cheap and reliable Nigeria Domain Host .com by yungelboi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
I would like you to be specific,do you want to by a web hosting plan from a Nigeria web hoster,or you want to buy a domain name,or you want to transfer your web hosting platform to any Nigeria web hoster If you are looking for a Nigeria web hoster try whogohost.com but for web hosting i always recommend bluehost.com
Re: Please I Need A Cheap and reliable Nigeria Domain Host .com by loobby(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
yungelboi:
I would like you to be specific,do you want to by a web hosting plan from a Nigeria web hoster,or you want to buy a domain name,or you want to transfer your web hosting platform to any Nigeria web hoster If you are looking for a Nigeria web hoster try whogohost.com but for web hosting i always recommend bluehost.com

Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Cheap and reliable Nigeria Domain Host .com by MRGRACE(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Get a Webhosting account with a free .com.ng , .org.ng, domain at just N 3,000 with 6GB Space & 6GB Bandwidth, (Your Web hosting also includes Softaculous app installer, 6Mysql Databases, 6addon domains)! Call or Whatsapp 07060945564 to place your order now!

You can also get a .com domain with 6gb hosting for just N6000....
We also have Affordable reseller hosting packages available
Re: Please I Need A Cheap and reliable Nigeria Domain Host .com by MRGRACE(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
However if according to your post U already have a domain name, then we would just give u our name servers (ns1.cloudbigapps.com, ns2.cloudbigapps.com)..just go to your domain registrar and change ur name servers to ours..And let us know via whatsapp (07060945564) and we would create ur hosting access with camel access for u within 30mins.... Cost is N2000 for 4gb diskspace and 4gb bandwidth...
Re: Please I Need A Cheap and reliable Nigeria Domain Host .com by bellomaimaje01: 1:22am On Dec 19, 2016
NameCheap is the best, and reliable. https://www.namecheap.com/?aff=107717
Re: Please I Need A Cheap and reliable Nigeria Domain Host .com by oskaaay(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2019
If you are first time user, you can use Godaddy to get a domain for about $0.99 but if not you can also get a domain for N1000 here.

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters I Need Your Honest Review On My News Blog / Top 3 Beneficial Forums In Africa / Looking For Business Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.