Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:41 AM

Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? (13893 Views)

What Website Host Is Nairaland Using? / Which Host Is Better To Sign Up With? / Jail Host Is Now Enabled By Default For All New Hosts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Trinitykn: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Hello landers! For quite a long time, I've been looking for the best domain registra in Nigeria (specifically .com). I have seen many Registra like Godaddy, NairaDomain, Qservers and the rest but this is my first time of registration for a domain so I don't actually know the one to go with. Please, if you have any suggestion for me, let me know through your comments. I typically need a domain registrar with following features: Email domains; Sub domain (eg anything.com/anything). Let me know if you have or know about any affordable one. Thank you.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Dmayor7(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Trinitykn:
Hello landers! For quite a long time, I've been looking for the best domain registra in Nigeria (specifically .com). I have seen many Registra like Godaddy, NairaDomain, Qservers and the rest but this is my first time of registration for a domain so I don't actually know the one to go with. Please, if you have any suggestion for me, let me know through your comments. I typically need a domain registrar with following features: Email domains; Sub domain (eg anything.com/anything). Let me know if you have or know about any affordable one. Thank you.

Go over to www.namecheap.com and get a hosting that will come with a free domain...

To save money, don't buy domain separate and hosting separate... Get hosting from Namecheap and you automatically get a free domain with them.

2 Likes

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by betahost247(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Trinitykn:

Hello Trinitykn,

We at Beta Host Limited has the exactly service for domain you are looking for.

Visit us today to get your domain name registered with us: http://www.betahost247.com

Thank you
Ahmed Khan
Beta Host Sales Team
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Trinitykn: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank you Dmayor7 but I already have a website. I only want to pack a domain. I guess I pnly have to pay for the domain since I've already created the website.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Dmayor7(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Trinitykn:
Thank you Dmayor7 but I already have a website. I only want to pack a domain. I guess I pnly have to pay for the domain since I've already created the website.

K...

Of course NameCheap can take care of that for you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by massinola(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2016
k
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by freshvybe(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Trinitykn:
. I use godaddy... Simply the best. Not too cheap due to dollar hike, but then its quality
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by IIjulius(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Godaday.com .. You might love to check it out
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Whogohost.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Freelancer2015(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2016
Don't be received, it's Whogohost and second best is Web4africa. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by dwilliams: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2016
make I first fence my land,

omo onile stay away
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Crieff(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2016
whogohost.com will serve all your needs.

1 Like

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by flimzy24: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2016
betahost247:

Hello Trinitykn,
We at Beta Host Limited has the exactly service for domain you are looking for.
Visit us today to get your domain name registered with us: http://www.betahost247.com
Thank you
Ahmed Khan
Beta Host Sales Team
opened the page nd it says "Your Account Have Suspended" How? When i hv neva visited the website talk more of registering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by repogirl(f): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2016
OP, be careful of the host you choose. Find out what people say about their service before using their platform.

Someone registered our site with some hosting company and we went through so much wahala with hackers before we had to change hosts midway to site ground which is expensive but worth it.

Even after the clean up that was done on the site, my ISP still recognises the site as a malware site and gives warning before I can access it.

So be careful.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by FagsamPHP(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2016
OP, whogohost.com that's what i always use... they are ok

1 Like

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Saddam: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Godaddy
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by HolyHero: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2016
just i
dwilliams:
make I first fence my land, .... omo onile stay away
just imagine

1 Like

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by popesam1(m): 6:54am On Jun 02, 2016
use domainking.com
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Trinitykn:

I recomment Godaddy or Qservers for you.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by MisterGrace: 6:55am On Jun 02, 2016
try whogohost.com

1 Like

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2016
Op be careful
So many Funny hosting companys:
This Account has been suspended.
www.betahost247.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Chiscomax(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2016
Namecheap ke.

1 Like

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by yusufu16: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2016
I use siteground.com. They have the best technology as far as I am concern.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by favour136: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Go for godaddy and thank me later.

i one registered a domain with naija company, they categorically told me told that i cant not edit my dns, na so begin submit ticket to edit my dns,

just go for godaddy. thread closed

1 Like

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by VocalWalls: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
Op be careful

So many Funny hosting companys:

This Account has been
suspended.

www.betahost247.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

What does this mean?
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by Aringon(m): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Oga www.whogohost.com is simply the best, I have 4 domain and hosting accounts with them and have never experienced a downtime with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by LeBlack: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Trinitykn:

For several benefits, buy from https://gigalayer.com

Disclosure: I don't work there. I transferred my domains from NAMECHEAP.com to Gigalayer.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by taiwoakin(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Namecheap.com has the cheapest hosting I have ever seen and it is very reliable and fast. They also sell domain names at a fair price. I use them currently.
Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by bakingsoda: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Whogohost is the best in my own opinion www.whogohost.com
I am not their staff, I buy domains from them.
Their customer service is very efficient and fast and their prices are also good.

4 Likes

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by emmanbol: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2016
use whogohost. yhu can get both domain and hosting as cheap as 3500naira. yhu pay in naira.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Domain Host Is The Best In Nigeria? by bigcil2(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2016
www.Web4africa.ng or .com so I heard is a scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. / Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.