Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! (3051 Views)

Jobs For Sales Representatives In A Food Company Based In Lagos / Food Company With Hospitality Backup Services Recruiting In Kaduna / Business Development Manager Needed In a Food Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! by Allstrasse: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
I got this vacancy alert from one of the more popular online jobsites. Can anyone identify the company in question?

We are a recently established Food Processing Company located in the Iju axis of Lagos State. We seek to fill the following positions with smart, intelligent and experienced personnel who will contribute to our aspirations and efforts towards becoming the leading company in the industry.

FINANCE MANAGER: The preferred candidate must be able to demonstrate an appreciable understanding of Production and Management Accounting drawn from cognate experience of working in a similar role at managerial level. B.Sc qualified, the candidate must be backed by either an ACA, ACCA or any other equivalent qualification. Expertise in the use of contemporary Accounting software (Sage, Peachtree or QuickBooks) is a prerequisite for consideration.

ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (Production). This position requires a young, smart and dynamic personality who must demonstrate a capacity for analysing large volumes of data. This candidate must be very well versed in the use of Microsoft office Suite, especially MS Excel. A firm knowledge of Peachtree Accounting will be a major advantage. B.Sc / HND / NCE / ND in any of the numerate disciplines or an ATS qualification will be given priority.

ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / FRONT DESK This position requires a bright and charming personality. For this position expertise is of more importance than qualifications. The preferred candidate must have a good command of English Language, must be very presentable at all times and must also be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite. Candidates who have a mastery of two Nigerian languages will have a major advantage.

AREA SALES EXECUTIVES
Must have extensive demographic knowledge of the Sales Area.
Must have effective sales skills that will be honed for super star performance.
Must possess large bouts of drive and razor sharp focus.
Experience in merchandising FMCG goods will be a major advantage.

SALES SUPERVISORS
Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a reputable FMCG company.
Must have solid experience in managing sales team
Have good ability to coach and mentor a team
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Good communication ability
Principled with Integrity
Good marketing and Sales knowledge

Job Description:
Manage the sales team efficiently, according to the company's requirements to make and arrange sales plan, reasonable distribution, and implementation of sales task, regular sales report and submit to the General Manager (Business Development)
Monitor the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications
Lead the team to develop new distributors, maintain the relationship with distributors, follow-up on regular distributors visitation, mediate between company and customer when necessary.
Organise team members to collect market information and product feedback regularly. Analyse market conditions, competitors, its products and feedback from the distributors and proffer ideas to Management on a regular basis.
Train and coach the Area Sales Executives, to develop a long-term plan for learning and training, and actively cultivate team member's sales ability and team spirit.
Cooperate with other sales team members to conduct market activities, lead or cooperate with all departments of the company to complete the company's project work such as exhibitions, promotional activities or marketing, public relations activities.
Other duties as may be assigned by management.

Suitably qualified and Interested candidates should send their resume/c.v to

The Human Capital Manager, Adroit Research and Consulting Ltd.

Via;
adroitjobsng@gmail.com
Re: Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! by Allstrasse: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Allstrasse:
I got this vacancy alert from one of the more popular online jobsites. Can anyone identify the company in question?

We are a recently established Food Processing Company located in the Iju axis of Lagos State. We seek to fill the following positions with smart, intelligent and experienced personnel who will contribute to our aspirations and efforts towards becoming the leading company in the industry

Any insights please? Anyone living around Iju who knows of a new company in that neighbourhood?

FINANCE MANAGER: The preferred candidate must be able to demonstrate an appreciable understanding of Production and Management Accounting drawn from cognate experience of working in a similar role at managerial level. B.Sc qualified, the candidate must be backed by either an ACA, ACCA or any other equivalent qualification. Expertise in the use of contemporary Accounting software (Sage, Peachtree or QuickBooks) is a prerequisite for consideration.

ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (Production). This position requires a young, smart and dynamic personality who must demonstrate a capacity for analysing large volumes of data. This candidate must be very well versed in the use of Microsoft office Suite, especially MS Excel. A firm knowledge of Peachtree Accounting will be a major advantage. B.Sc / HND / NCE / ND in any of the numerate disciplines or an ATS qualification will be given priority.

ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / FRONT DESK This position requires a bright and charming personality. For this position expertise is of more importance than qualifications. The preferred candidate must have a good command of English Language, must be very presentable at all times and must also be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite. Candidates who have a mastery of two Nigerian languages will have a major advantage.

AREA SALES EXECUTIVES
Must have extensive demographic knowledge of the Sales Area.
Must have effective sales skills that will be honed for super star performance.
Must possess large bouts of drive and razor sharp focus.
Experience in merchandising FMCG goods will be a major advantage.

SALES SUPERVISORS
Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a reputable FMCG company.
Must have solid experience in managing sales team
Have good ability to coach and mentor a team
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Good communication ability
Principled with Integrity
Good marketing and Sales knowledge

Job Description:
Manage the sales team efficiently, according to the company's requirements to make and arrange sales plan, reasonable distribution, and implementation of sales task, regular sales report and submit to the General Manager (Business Development)
Monitor the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications
Lead the team to develop new distributors, maintain the relationship with distributors, follow-up on regular distributors visitation, mediate between company and customer when necessary.
Organise team members to collect market information and product feedback regularly. Analyse market conditions, competitors, its products and feedback from the distributors and proffer ideas to Management on a regular basis.
Train and coach the Area Sales Executives, to develop a long-term plan for learning and training, and actively cultivate team member's sales ability and team spirit.
Cooperate with other sales team members to conduct market activities, lead or cooperate with all departments of the company to complete the company's project work such as exhibitions, promotional activities or marketing, public relations activities.
Other duties as may be assigned by management.

Suitably qualified and Interested candidates should send their resume/c.v to

The Human Capital Manager, Adroit Research and Consulting Ltd.

Via;
adroitjobsng@gmail.com

Re: Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! by Allstrasse: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2016
Is there anyone in the housebwho knows this company? Kindly advice?
Re: Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! by Allstrasse: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Please is there anyone in the house who knows this new company on Iju road? Is it an Indian, Chinese or a wholly Nigerian company? Kindly advise!
Re: Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! by arthurshelly: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2016
No address here nah...iju road is long strenth nah..
Re: Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! by Allstrasse: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello Arthurshelly,

Thats how I got the advert too. I am seeking the location. It sounds like a good job and it is definitely not a GNLD scam.

It would be nice to know the company before applying. As desperate as one is I am only interested in investing my time and other resources in applying for a job in a serious company that is interested in recruiting immediately. I also will not apply for Indian, Lebanese and Chinese companies. I have no intention whatsoever of working for any Asian ever again. I would rather work for peanuts from a Nigerian, anytime.

Meanwhile, the only food company I found on Iju road is UNO Noodles and they are experiencing some insolvency crisis at the moment.
Re: Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! by arthurshelly: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Allstrasse:

Hello Arthurshelly,

Thats how I got the advert too. I am seeking the location. It sounds like a good job and it is definitely not a GNLD scam.

It would be nice to know the company before applying. As desperate as one is I am only interested in investing my time and other resources in applying for a job in a serious company that is interested in recruiting immediately. I also will not apply for Indian, Lebanese and Chinese companies. I have no intention whatsoever of working for any Asian ever again. I would rather work for peanuts from a Nigerian, anytime.

Meanwhile, the only food company I found on Iju road is UNO Noodles and they are experiencing some insolvency crisis at the moment.
UNO is only food company on iju road down to Agege...almighty will see us through this job search very soon
Re: Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! by Allstrasse: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
arthurshelly:

UNO is only food company on iju road down to Agege...almighty will see us through this job search very soon

Dont get me wrong Oga. Uno noodles may be the only one there with a signage. Chinese, Indian and Lebanese companies do not put up signages. There are probably several of them operating under cover on that very long street.
Re: Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! by jasper83: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Allstrasse:

Hello Arthurshelly,

you may be wrong bro wat about bobo foods and beverages besides expressions hair company
Re: Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! by Allstrasse: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jasper thanks.

I admit I could be wrong. But I woukd like to assert that expressions is not a food company.

Bobo foods and beverages dont have a signage ........or do they?

1 Like

Re: Food Company On Iju Road, Recruiting!!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Allstrasse:
Jasper thanks.

I admit I could be wrong. But I woukd like to assert that expressions is not a food company.

Bobo foods and beverages dont have a signage ........or do they?
You he scam

(1) (Reply)

Where Can Someone That Studied Microbiology Work In Abuja / World Health Organization (WHO) Graduate Internship Programme 2018 / Latest Jobs At Ecowas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.