Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) (32467 Views)

OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies / Denrele Edun Kissing Onyi Alex In A Wedding Outfit / Denrele Edun's Outfit To AFRIMA 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by lordkit2: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Media personality Derenle Edun shared these playful photos with Ex-president Obasanjo in an event yesterday.

Caption it with

"Goofing around with BABA OLUSEGUN Aremu Okikiola OBASANJO!

He is such an amazing sport!

And he complimented my hair and asked me to lend him my Akpola boots!"

See Photos Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJh9swBDHRZ/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by lordkit2: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hin for dress rubbish make OBJ snub am naaa grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by PrinceAbinibi: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
obasanjo is thinking, see what buhari has caused!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Obj na bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by andray12(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
hmmm,sumtin is fishy grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lol....Obj Be Looking Like A Man Wit One Arm,for The First Pic!!!

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by Iamlordgee(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
I was expecting another type of play o
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by rickie4us(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2016

Denrele, your plan will not work. You want to seduce baba abi...?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by izzou(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
He looks decent today

Hallelujah

cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by rheether(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Obj ma favourite yoruba personality.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by Drinkwater(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Everyone deserves to be happy

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by titosantana(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Irunmole
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by agwom(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
hmm
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by Ursino(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
when is this dude getting married?
so that , at least , him go dey responsible small.
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by Saheed9: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
first time I'm seeing him dress like a sane person.
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by recievesense: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
bigtt76:
Hin for dress rubbish make OBJ snub am naaa grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by waylz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Am sure OBJ is like who is this gay

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
i don't even know what to 'Type' sad

Lalasticlala longest time grin
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ursino:
when is this dude getting married?
so that , at least , him go dey responsible small.

Go and marry him.

5 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by holluwai(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
I'm sure Baba would want to slap the dead shït outta him.

tongue
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
I hope he realizes that baba is attracted to women... I mean people who were born female.
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by anonimi: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
When is the Ebola Owu returning our $16 billion electricity money he stole?

Nigeria's Obasanjo, his Untouchables, and the $16 Billion Power Scam

More from: http://www.africaundisguised.com/newsportal/story/nigerias-obasanjo-his-untouchables-and-16-billion-power-scam

Keep away from Obasanjo, he wasted $16 billion on power Owie tells Buhari

Senator Roland Owie has blasted ex Pres­ident Olusegun Obasanjo over his perceived posture to influence the incoming administration of President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting to a Think-tank report submitted to Buhari by a team of technocrats put together by Obasanjo, Owie described the document as needless.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Sunday, Owie, who is also a former Chief Whip of the Senate, asked: ”How can Obasanjo be preparing a blueprint for Buhari? A Bini parable says, ‘how can an impotent man get medicine for his brother, who suffers weak erection?’”

Expressing disappointment at Buhari’s romance with Obasanjo, Owie said “Obasanjo will tell the world that the solutions he prescribed for fixing Nigeria were ignored.”

Continuing he said, “I just read that Obasanjo’s think-tank has submitted a blueprint to Buhari. Blue what?

“I am shocked that great Nigerians of the likes of Prof. Akin Mabogunje, Dr. Idika Kalu and Dr. Christopher Kolade were involved. That Obasanjo is linked to the blue-print, it will be a document of blackmail to Buhari very soon.

“Wonders will never end! How can Obasanjo who allegedly wasted eight years in government pursuing perceived enemies, and tried to ruin the legislative and judiciary arms of government in Nigeria; wasted $16 billion on power and not a single kilowatt of energy was produced, destroyed Aladja Steel, Itakpe Steel, Ajaokuta Steel, NITEL, just to mention a few FGN parastatals, now begin to advise Buhari?

“How can Obasanjo, whose government received, in one year, a revenue equivalent of the total revenue that IBB regime received in eight years, yet, nothing to show for it, be handing over blue-print to the in-coming administration?

More from: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/keep-away-from-obasanjo-he-wasted-16-billion-on-power-owie-tells-buhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
OBJ be like: Abi these omokomo wan dab over my face ni?

Oya, try am make I dab una face with better retired army slap

Arinfin ile igbe...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Denrerle gay
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by anonimi: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
rheether:
Obj ma favourite yoruba personality.

Could this be due to what he shared to you from the Halliburton bribe he collected?

Obasanjo shared $74million Halliburton bribe, Okiro Panel says: • OBJ also pocketed another $5 million with PDP • Interim Panel report disappeared in Aso Rock
MAY 18, 2010

President Olusegun Obasanjo, who led Nigeria from 1999-2000, during which time he swore to fight corruption in the country, obtained considerable helpings of the infamous Haliburton bribe money, the Special Investigation Panel headed by Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro, has declared in an interim report.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/18/obasanjo-shared-74million-halliburton-bribe-okiro-panel-says-%E2%80%A2-obj-also-pocketed-another

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by Dcomrade(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is Denrele trying to send a msg to bobriskky? grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
you cannot try this wth buhari undecided
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by ychris: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
AND obj said u sud borrow him ur shoes or na boots u kal ham? hmmn
DENRELE AND LIES... (who get tht zuma pix ahbeg)

meanwhle, obj been lookng thz thread like(which kind of nonsense is thz?) who have the meme pls?
Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by anonimi: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
titosantana:
Irunmole

.......of 200 million mumu Nigerians.
Are you, by chance, one of them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Playing With Obasanjo At An Event (Photos) by Benbisco(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ok he has advised himself and stopped wearing high heeled shoes. Hmm, indeed wisdom is profitable to direct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje's Car Side Mirror Stolen (Photos) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Ice Prince & Girlfriend Maima Loved Up In New Pics Despite Cheating Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.