Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing (17535 Views)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour / UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by 360jamng(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oYJSQHe0DDA/V77Z9JroVZI/AAAAAAAKStg/HNrKdXDHXFQCuM3sAWlxox1O7deqyms4gCLcB/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

84 undergraduates of the Lagos state University LASU have been sanctioned for improper dressing.
A letter from the school’s dean of Student Affairs DSA, shows that eight of those that have been sanctioned are final year students, 43 are in 100level, 20 in 200level and three in 300level.
24 of the sanctioned students are in faculty of Management Science, 18 from faculty of sciences, faculty of Education and Social Sciences were recorded as 11 students each and the faculty of communication has four students.

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/08/25/lasu-sanctions-84-students-for-indecent-dressing/

1 Like

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by 360jamng(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is good! All those finding n*ggas baa?
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by MrOlihilistic: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
embarassed
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by NameChecker: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
360jamng:

84 undergraduates of the Lagos state University LASU have been sanctioned for improper dressing.
A letter from the school’s dean of Student Affairs DSA, shows that eight of those that have been sanctioned are final year students, 43 are in 100level, 20 in 200level and three in 300level.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by Slimflame(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Who dressing epp

1 Like

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by brunobaba(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
It's about that time decency crept back to the society.

1 Like

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by jtjohn(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dress The Way You Should Be Addressed...........
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by dayveed1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Okay
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by habsydiamond(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Shey na bikini dem dey wear go school ni. Oga ooo. Kudos to the school authority.

1 Like

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by ireneony(f): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Will that stop lecturer from harassing female students undecided..
mtcheww they should stop deceiving themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by izzou(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Where's the ITS THEIR LIFE crew?

cool
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by naijaboiy: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
That's clearly more important than improving in their teaching methods and putting machineries in place to deal with randy lecturers who sleep with female students. undecided

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by richieperez: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
their life *sips coca-cola
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by Gerrie(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mogbe shocked shocked

Which way Naija?

But the pics show only 3 students,

OP, where are the other 81 undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by Zinnywise(f): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wow front page things

I wonder how some Ladies feel showing off half of their privacy........ It is called private parts......

Well is not as if is their fault is this rigem that cause people to be confuse and hungry grin
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by pippimp(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
ireneony:
Will that stop lecturer from harassing female students undecided..
mtcheww they should stop deceiving themselves.

Good question. Hyprocritical sons of bitches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by BABANGBALI: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Standing from left to right osusumustflow VickyRotex and Prettythicksme.
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by SWORD419(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
keiii, if rape becomes rampant dont blame the men, most of rape is caused by indecent dressing which attract men, datz why islam command women to wear hijab

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by Gerrie(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
NigerianDigits:
hun

jtjohn:
Dress The Way You Should Be Addressed...........

SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND grin grin grin
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by Adesam09(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Good..
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by seguntijan(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
FEMI ADEYEYE FACES 4SEMESTERS RUSTICATION FOR FACEBOOK WRITE UP IN UNILAG
By admin - August 24, 2016 0 54
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter
FB_IMG_1471998057523 A student of University of Lagos identified as
Adeyeye Olorunfemi of the Faculty of Environmental Sciences has been rusticated for 4 semesters,
that is two years academic year for criticizing
the management of the institution. Among
other students suspended were the Students
Union President, the General Secretary, the
Financial Secretary, the Sport Secretary, the
Speaker of the parliament, and other student
leaders who participated in the peaceful
protest of April 6th and 8th 2016, which led to
the suspension of the Students Union.
However, among all the Students rusticated,
Adeyeye Olorunfemi’s case is unique.It’s unique
in the sense that, he is suspended for merely
criticizing the leadership of the institution on their inability to manage
situations as “democrats”. In an article he wrote tilted: The
Senate of the University of Lagos; a
Conglomeration of Academic Ignorami , which
was published on Facebook and shared for 16
times. /button]

(read article….)

The Senate of the University of Lagos; a Conglomeration of Academic Ignorami.

The University of Lagos prides itself as a cosmopolitan University and over the years has maintained the status quo of excellence among her peers in Nigeria and the world at large. I promise not to make this BOMB as lengthy and circuitous as my last post on this medium. I will also make it as lucid as possible.
I mentioned in my last article WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THE GREAT NIGERIA STUDENTS the jejunity of the Mission statement of the UNILAG,Hardly had I finished the article when the whole statement of mine started receiving fulfillment .One would call me a prophet!.
I now see the reason for the backwardness of my Nation, we blame those at the corridor of “power” forgetting those at the corridor of “education”; the corridor of “common sense “.I am a discussant of History and it has made me realise that from time immemorial, whenever there is problem in the society ,tertiary institutions are places of solace,they are citadels of solutions. Government would go to schools to consult undergraduates, lecturers; professors as they posed to be the backbone of the society. Now, Nigeria is in shambles, the economy is crumbling, where is Dr Nduibisi Nwokoma of the Economics department?, Buhari is still waiting for your economic model computation and those econometrics rubbish theories you teach your students. Prof. G.L Oyekan!.., there is infrastructural decay!. Prof. Idoro Godwin, buildings are collapsing and projects are poorly handled!. This is not project planning class where you come to disturb students with your unending battery of questions e.g What is Objective? ..answer- Objective is ….Question 2- What is “is”?. What a comedian! .
Vice Chancellor sir!, you remain a first class Chemical engineering graduate from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife.What has happened to the Great Ife in you!. Our power generation is deteriorating and you are alive . The Nation’s investment of knowledge on you to make you a scholar is a WASTE. Your first class honours degree is the true definition of a FIASCO.
That’s by the way,the protest that led to Senate’s resolution to dissolve the Student Union and the forceful blood covenant Oath-taking was a peaceful one. One that started on a calm note with the intention to end in a day only if the DSA or VC came to talk to the students during the act. The Egocentricity of an African man would not just allow them to come, They are PhD holders. I call them ACADEMIC IGNORAMUSES! .
The irresponsibility, insensitivity and irresponsiveness to the welfare of the students of the VC and his misMANAGEMENT have shown that they are all misfits when it comes to parenthood.
They all stood up when the former mistake we had as president tried to rename Unilag to Maulag because the brand UNILAG gives them the pride they need to sleep with any girl-student and admission-seekers effortlessly. These are the goings-on in Unilag, let the world know!. The likes of Ogbinaka Karo were ready to tear down the nation if the renaming was not revoked. Now,this is our own issue; Welfarism, we can’t find them. Are they telling me that the Name issue is greater than Welfarism. Is the aesthetics of a building more important than the structural stability? , If you don’t know, go ask the MD, Lekki Gardens.
My secondary school teacher once told me that during his days at the University of Ibadan, they protested when the chicken on their breakfast meal was reduced to 1 instead of the usual 2. For Christ’s sake ,was it this same Nigeria? .We never asked for all these things Bello and his cohorts enjoyed,all we asked for was water/light and all we could get from a sensible Senate is the threat of expulsion. Are there no “common sense” persons in the management anymore? .We mourn late Prof. Ayodele Awojobi freshly..
I promised not to make this too lengthy but I stand in this era for change as I don’t want to be much too a victim of circumstances because I have never gained anything from this system of education. I learn everything myself just like most of us. My lecturers are too busy to teach but are very ready to threaten you with failure. Where is Julius Faremi? .
I am ready not as Adekunle Gold but as an active citizen for any step they might want to take against me. E e ba mi ni’be. I remain Adeyeye Olorunfemi.
#IwontSign.
#RescueULSU.

Universi[truncated by WhatsApp]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by maxwelloweezy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ok
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by ArcIbrahim38(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
charity begins at LASU
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Standing from left to right osusumustflow VickyRotex and Prettythicksme.
Pls open the door for me,wanna show you my bra. cheesy

Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by Ekakamba: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abeg leave 'em make 'em hustle customers jare. Offeree no fit advertise her rebranded packaged products again?
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by Bants(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lasu VC no wan commit adultery
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by misscall247: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
brunobaba:
It's about that time decency crept back to the society.
which decency....d hustle is real jor
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by misscall247: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Slimflame:
Who dressing epp
e help olosho get customers
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by columbus007(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Now War Against Indiscipline is back grin
Re: LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing by BABANGBALI: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Pls open the door for me,wanna show you my bra. cheesy
Dat your dirty tear tear bra?abeg go show your aristo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

CONUA To Sue FG Over Withheld Salary / Yobe Adopts Hausa As Language Of Instruction In Schools / IMSU Expels 60 Students Over Poor Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.