Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria (9177 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Why Nigerians Can’t Use Their Bank Debit Cards Outside The Country Anymore / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA (2) (3) (4)

Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by sofene(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2006
What is graphcard and how does it work? Is it another nigeriabuyonline scam? I have been burned by shina adegoke's scam and this sounds just like it.

On the STB mastercard, it works pretty well and you can make purchases on many online sites. A notable exception is Paypal (eBay) where they do not accept credit cards issued in certain countries, ofcourse including Nigeria. Also I have not been able to use it on Amazon.com though I only tried once.
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by Skidoc(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2006
sofene:

What is graphcard and how does it work? Is it another nigeriabuyonline scam? I have been burned by shina adegoke's scam and this sounds just like it.

Seems like a lot of people were burnt by that Shina Adegoke dude. He has become a household name in Nigeria when it comes to internet 419. shocked
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by larger20(m): 4:24am On Apr 05, 2006
cheetahcub:

I have the STB Mastercard and it works just as well as my other credit cards issued abroad(Amex and Visa). I used this card throughout my recent vacation in France,Italy and The UK. It was never declined for either POS or ATM transactions. It was even accepted for inflight sales on my BMI flight from London Heathrow to Paris CDG. All that was asked for was my passport which is the standard procedure nowadays anyway. And it's true that apart from the $250 there is no large deposit required. You load the card and spend what you load onto it with only a small percentage held back as collateral. Sure beats the interest we pay on our regular credit cards.

Hello, do you think i can open online buisness account with my card, where i will receive payments from customers from nigeria?
Pls update me on this becasue I might open online store
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by forexgiude: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2007
IF YOU MUST INVEST THEN YOU MUST LEARN

GET YOUR FOREX LESSON CDs

SIX CDS FOR ONLY 3K NAIRA (EACH CD CONTAINS ABOUT 600MEGA BYTE OF INFORMATION). FULL AUDIO AND VIDEO, FULL STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO TRADE FX,
HOW TO START AND HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR EARNINGS.

TO ORDER SEND EMAIL TO :bitterstone1@yahoo.no
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by Seun(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2008
Anyone still using these cards?
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by dgdatong: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2008
For Maestro Card, contact me:

No account opening needed, (you only need to send me a scanned copy of a valid International Passport. you can fund your card from any Zenith Bank, Acceptable in over 210 countries around the world.

Send me a mail (dgdatong@yahoo.com) for more info or call Me 08033145792. Also, check www.tuxedocard.com
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by Romeo2010: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
actually i am looking for adult toys but i dont want to use my cards and my bank also what i am thinking if anywhere i can get it in Nigeria and pay in naira it will be good for me or if there is any Nigerian online shop where i can pay into their account and they will deliver for me?
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by blankaw: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2009
i red on another thread somewhere you can pay cash upon delivery if you order adult toys online. what online shop are you going to order from? i heard there are several but am struggling to find anything!! help me pls! if you know about more than one, lemme know!!
(i know it's off topic, but hey, someone must know something!) undecided
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by Monoxide(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2009
Its too expensive,how many Nigerians that afford it? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by blankaw: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
are you replying me Monoxide?
i agree, the one i finally found is outragouos!!! but that is why i ask. if there are more than 1 party on the market, there will be some kind of competitivenes. and the customers will benefit, not only from different options but also from competitive pricing and customer service. i'm very interested in this topic, talk to me Monoxide smiley, who do you mean
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by tundejayz: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
nice thrend
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by kodewrita(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2010
^^^^^dead thread you mean.
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by bigfat: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2010
yes sorry
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dliquidmetal

Niqqa Am i save??
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:06am On Feb 14, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Dliquidmetal

Niqqa Am i save??
I don't quite understand......
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:34am On Feb 14, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
I don't quite understand......
Continue roaming around my moniker
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Continue roaming around my moniker
oh,that? I dey run some investigations lol ma4 I don see watin dey find.....
Re: The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:28am On Feb 14, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
oh,that? I dey run some investigations lol ma4 I don see watin dey find.....

Really what could that be kwanu??

What Is It About St Louis Sugar / Customer Battles Sterling Bank Over N219m Fraud / Should I Sell This Truck Or Give It To Company To Manage It For Monthly Return?