Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (67609 Views)

Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post / Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Another 21st century coward
babyfaceafrica:
Four semester is too short...he should have be more sublime and done it anonymously....see wetin he cause for himself now....

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Fourwinds: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Ranchhoddas:
Na you know that one.
grin
Ranchhoddas:
Na you know that one.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Dante2008(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
Lol

The guy really killed them grin

Funny as it may seem, there is actually sense in the article.

He only criticised nd challenged their knowledge/certificates.

He is actually right.

It's only in Nigeria the youth are not allowed to express their feelings.

Mitcheeew
my brother you are correct, but he went too far by calling them names, for crying out loud, there are ways you go about telling the truth without insulting or calling your lecturers all sort of names, please we are who we are, Africans and Nigerians to be pricise, we have our cultures and values, we don't insult our elders in public, even when we are right, we apply wisdom in correcting them. .....
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
He's one person. He's not a mob.

I'd rather die like a man than live like a coward! I went through the post and the guy writes really well,perfect use of grammar!! "be the change you want to see', your profile reads,you want change but you rather wallow in your Cowardice!
Even Jesus Christ refused to bow down to the Devil when he faced temptations, everybody celebrates Fela because of what he stood for, everybody( including Michelle Obama) celebrates Joe Odumakin for what she stands for and they have been honored, where has your "tight-lipped" nature taken you to?.....
Common Gold Nigerian youths no fit win cos everybody wan die on top Education!!

2 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Opeyemi4real(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
I won't be surprised to see you at the top in future! I know your kind of being wella! A guy did just this in my uni days I met him and left him there! The last time I heard his name, it was tagged with 'Special Adviser to the Governor on Youth Matters'

2 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Nicholas007: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Four semester is too short...he should have be more sublime and done it anonymously....see wetin he cause for himself now....

look at this boy ooooo

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by flokii: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
ELITE12:

EMPTY PRIDE RUBBISH! YOUR TALKING ABOUT PRIDE...
THAT YOUNG MAN HAS RAISED A VERY SENSITIVE ISSUE THAT CUTS ACROSS ALL TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA IT'S BIGGER THAN UNILAG ITS THE FAITH OF THE TYPE EDUCATION, FUTURE OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY OR DON'T YOU KNOW THAT TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS ARE THE "THINK TANK OF ANY SOCIETY" EVALUATE ANY PROSPEROUS COUNRTY YOU WILL SEE THE CORRELATION IN THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION.
Q
WE ARE TAKING TO MUCH BULLSHIT IN THIS COUNTRY THERE IS SHORTAGE OF SERIOUS LEADERSHIP IN MANY SPHERE'S OF SOCIETY

Ok.. I get your drift.
I am an akokite, finished from there & I can tell you Unilag is still one of the best, if not d best sef we have in Nigeria now.. In terms of standard, quality, exposure, name them...
With the way things are in d country, poor maintenance of these public schools by the FG etc. that guy goofed big time.

Do you know Unilag no longer generate revenue like before? Where they get funds to renovate and do stuffs..
Everything is now going to the FG's purse with d TSA policy they did.. So he has no point really!
It's a federal ish now and as such, should be addressed to the FG not skol management
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by friendlyadvice: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Zedoo:

Scared bleeps spotted. Keep quoting books.... Some people achieve more with a short life because they are aware of who they are and what they should do and know life cannt be peaceful all the time....
E.g Tupac has done more than jayz will ever do. Period. No amount of 48laws of power scheming will change it.
And everybody must die at some point. So what's the essence of all this quotes?
#braveTeam
Some people here are just tongues...from head to toe....tongues .....bum lickers.....
If you are a christian you will know what the bible says about standing FIRM against oppression.

Same thing happened when a first class student in UNN Olu Oguibe delivered a convocation speech slamming and lambasting the military regime of IBB despite all the university authority did to edit the speech, he decieved them and read the original manuscript right in front of ALL the dignitaries present....they launched a manhunt for him, he escaped and now he is a professor in America.... Great man.... The days of your youth are your most active days if you cant fight oppression then is it when you hav a wife and kids who could easily be harmed you will do it? Niggas done sold their souls for shekels of silver when in the end all is vanity!
Speaks volumes about why Nigeria will keep sitting in suffering....
97% of the youths won't even come out if a protest Is organised...everybody tryna save their heads and of what use is that if we all die slowly?

I won't protest with any youth group!
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by kmax4ril: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
ELITE12:

EMPTY PRIDE RUBBISH! YOUR TALKING ABOUT PRIDE...
THAT YOUNG MAN HAS RAISED A VERY SENSITIVE ISSUE THAT CUTS ACROSS ALL TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA IT'S BIGGER THAN UNILAG ITS THE FAITH OF THE TYPE EDUCATION, FUTURE OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY OR DON'T YOU KNOW THAT TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS ARE THE "THINK TANK OF ANY SOCIETY" EVALUATE ANY PROSPEROUS COUNRTY YOU WILL SEE THE CORRELATION IN THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION.
Q
WE ARE TAKING TO MUCH BULLSHIT IN THIS COUNTRY THERE IS SHORTAGE OF SERIOUS LEADERSHIP IN MANY SPHERE'S OF SOCIETY

Lets assume you are Adeyeye and the VC is your father, please, is that how you will abuse and insult him?? All our schools are the same, no light, no water and no enough securities to protect us. We are there to learn good moral values but is abusing and insulting your father make you his genuine son just because he didn't provide for you
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Businessideas:

OAU admission criteria is lower and less competitive wink
We know that so it's actually a safe decision your sister took. How can you compare a school like OAU that accepts 5 O'level credits at two sittings with a UniLag that insists on 6 credits at a sitting? Or you want to compare the cut off marks of both schools?It is like saying you dropped a first generation federal university for state university.
You just read the sophistry of the writing of an environmental sciences student of Unilag which even English graduates of most Nigerian universities can't deliver. Stop beefing UniLag.
You are wrong,she gained admission into unilag after passing all her exams in flying colours including the post jamb but she decided to go to oau instead. unilag suffers from poor infrastructure,corruption and careless lecturers.I dont have to talk too much,just ask from the guy given 2 year suspension for exposing their shortcomings and folly,its not about beef but excellenc
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by vivavik(f): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!! This guy finished them, as in finished o. But truth be told, he said the whole TRUTH. I've been wondering myself, why is my Econometrics prof. not profering solns with his many econometric models.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by spunky16(f): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmm.. kudos to this sweet guy.. just a word from me to u. I LOVE YOU DARLING. The Trust u speak will speak for u dear.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by RoninSignals: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
May God the almighty bless this guy. He really spoke my mind, I have always argued these issues with my friends doing my undergraduate days but failed to make them public because of fear of failure.
our lecturers are outdated what was thought several years ago are still lectured - I used my sister's old notes and past questions to garner good grade oooo
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by sinaj(f): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dante2008:
my brother m a girl pls you are correct, but he went too far by calling them names, for crying out loud, there are ways you go about telling the truth without insulting or calling your lecturers all sort of names, please we are who we are, Africans and Nigerians to be precise, we have our cultures and values, we don't insult our elders in public, even when we are right, we apply wisdom in correcting them. .....

That same culture nd values ha bin killing us.

So u should be a yes member coz of d respect u have for someone huh
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by sinaj(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
vivavik:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!! This guy finished them, as in finished o. But truth be told, he said the whole TRUTH. I've been wondering myself, why is my Econometrics prof. not profering solns with his many econometric models.
. He isn't done teaching the white man's theory grin
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Ayoola171(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
If the wise should keep quiet, then the foolishness will keep multiplying. I salute the courage of this young fellow; even though his outburst is not without consequences. He actually speak but the plain Truth.
To those at receiving end, even if you kill the messenger, the message had been delivered.
Dear Odogwu, I salute you once again, you've delivered this thought provoking messages and your neck is free, you might be delayed in your pursuit; your calling is divine and it can never be denied.
Never give up.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Ranchhoddas: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jadeite:

I'd rather die like a man than live like a coward! I went through the post and the guy writes really well,perfect use of grammar!! "be the change you want to see', your profile reads,you want change but you rather wallow in your Cowardice!
Even Jesus Christ refused to bow down to the Devil when he faced temptations, everybody celebrates Fela because of what he stood for, everybody( including Michelle Obama) celebrates Joe Odumakin for what she stands for and they have been honored, where has your "tight-lipped" nature taken you to?.....
Common Gold Nigerian youths no fit win cos everybody wan die on top Education!!
I typed something and it disappeared. I'll edit soon.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by ELITE12(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
flokii:

Ok.. I get your drift.
I am an akokite, finished from there & I can tell you Unilag is still one of the best, if not d best sef we have in Nigeria now.. In terms of standard, quality, exposure, name them...
With the way things are in d country, poor maintenance of these public schools by the FG etc. that guy goofed big time.

Do you know Unilag no longer generate revenue like before? Where they get funds to renovate and do stuffs..
Everything is now going to the FG's purse with d TSA policy they did.. So he has no point really!
It's a federal ish now and as such, should be addressed to the FG not skol management
TRUTH IS NOTING ELSE BUT TRUTH NO BUTTERING NO SWEETENING
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD
RING IT OUT LOUD!
ADEYEYE HAS SPOKEN THE TRUTH
DONT B DECEIVED BY THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT USING "TSA" AS EXCUSE THEY GET THIS SAME MONEY BACK FORM CBN THROUGH THE VOUCHERS THEY RAISE. FOR THE DAY TO DAY RUNNING OF THE INSTITUTION
THERE IS NO SPARE MONEY TO SHARE AROUND AS BEFORE.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by junnyjake(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
the. Guy forgot something...you can't outshine your master!!!......he should have graduated ,before spewing trash...there is more to life than talking and criticizing.I wish him the best

First out of the 48 laws of power, man I feel you.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by ELITE12(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
kmax4ril:

Lets assume you are Adeyeye and the VC is your father, please, is that how you will abuse and insult him?? All our schools are the same, no light, no water and no enough securities to protect us. We are there to learn good moral values but is abusing and insulting your father make you his genuine son just because he didn't provide for you
THE VC IS NOT HIS FATHER
AND MY FATHER WILL NOT DEVICE ME EITHER. IF HE DOES THEN HE LOSES MY RESPECT.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by jelal007(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
the. Guy forgot something...you can't outshine your master!!!......he should have graduated ,before spewing trash...there is more to life than talking and criticizing.I wish him the best
U call wat he said trash? U need brain examination honestly.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by AlexzStructure(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
No naw... I was actually enjoying this, not until I saw those insults... But let's be sincere, he's saying the truth, and the governor of Lagos State won't see this o....
Even in my school, it's the same, just that I dnt want to kall names...
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by homeboy232(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
This guy is so senseless, a selective criticizm is total nonsense , I no get time to waste , if not I for counter your rubbish on Facebook too, he's talking about electricity and water ? Seems that dis dude live in the hostel, normal rules in advance countries and standard universities, hostels are meant only for students from another states, I am very sure that 50% of those staying at unilag hostels are from Lagos, reason why d place is over populated, and those from outside lagos i.e, eartern and northen region are left with no choice than to rent which is abnormal, but this clown never said anything about it, omitted just to avoid being kicked out , renting apartment and transport budget, lol, about lecturers or whatever bullshit bla bla bla bla bla , this brainless guy should understand the differences between politics and economics , also talking about one architecture lecturer expecting him to resolve building infranstrutures, u see, this guy is abnormal , he's even lucky, just 4 semester , in advance countries u don't criticize lecturers , if u do that means u are gone for good ...problem with Nigerians is lack of global exposure, this brainless dude lack global exposure , lack of global exposure is a serious disease ..nonsense .. I reserve some facts , waiting for some brainless clowns to quote me on bullcrap.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by AbuMikey(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
VictorRomanov:

the Guy is more than a Mumu....sometimes we paint being brave as being foolhardy. What he did is called blatant disrespect of constituted authority. Lemme explain so u will understand. If your dad does what you feel is wrong, would you go to the pages of the newspaper to write a critique about him and then expect him to provide you with shelter, clothing and food? At the worse, u will call him privately and talk to him.

Nothing stops him from putting up an anonymous article or using a pseudo name. he thinks after ''insulting'' (i choose to call it that, because when u criticize, u point out faults and proffer solutions to the faults) the school authority he expects them to congratulate him and present him with a certificate.

This is more than Mumu. He should learn to fight with common sense.

If You are comparing Your Dad not Sheltering You and Decaying educational system of Your country, I will definitely not quote You on this issue, a second time. wink
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by VictorRomanov: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
AbuMikey:

If You are comparing Your Dad not Sheltering You and Decaying educational system of Your country, I will definitely not quote You on this issue, a second time. wink

U should never have quoted me, cos u did not get the point of my analogy. Please read again and again, if need be, to get point of connection between the dad and the school authority.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by ELITE12(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
homeboy232:
This guy is so senseless, a selective criticizm is total nonsense , I no get time to waste , if not I for counter your rubbish on Facebook too, he's talking about electricity and water ? Seems that dis dude live in the hostel, normal rules in advance countries and standard universities, hostels are meant only for students from another states, I am very sure that 50% of those staying at unilag hostels are from Lagos, reason why d place is over populated, and those from outside lagos i.e, eartern and northen region are left with no choice than to rent which is abnormal, but this clown never said anything about it, omitted just to avoid being kicked out , renting apartment and transport budget, lol, about lecturers or whatever bullshit bla bla bla bla bla , this brainless guy should understand the differences between politics and economics , also talking about one architecture lecturer expecting him to resolve building infranstrutures, u see, this guy is abnormal , he's even lucky, just 4 semester , in advance countries u don't criticize lecturers , if u do that means u are gone for good ...problem with Nigerians is lack of global exposure, this brainless dude lack global exposure , lack of global exposure is a serious disease ..nonsense .. I reserve some facts , waiting for some brainless clowns to quote me on bullcrap.
IF THAT'S YOUR OWN ISSUE
SIMPLE! GET MIND WRITE YOUR OWN LETTER OR POST, TO THE MANAGEMENT, OR YOU NO GET MOUTH ABI NA PEN I GO TALK SEF
PEOPLE LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE UNTIL WE THE PEOPLE CAN BE FEARLESS AND SPEAK TO AUTHORITY THING'S WILL REMAIN AS THEY ARE INTHIS COUNTRY
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by laka2016: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
In my opinion I think this guy just said the very plain truth to those olodos that call themselves eggheads in our schools. But then, you know the world does not like the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by capableTy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
The school management are Nigerians

Same as some stupid fellows

Expression turn rustication
Nairastake:
Freedom after speech is no longer guaranteed in this country.

I think this is really the real end time for real.

End Time!
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Ayo25: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
This is no criticism. This is insult. Criticism is not insulting. The boy must be ill-mannered. His case is really beyond redemption. The school management are very right to rusticate him. He too should have seen this coming. You cannot want to continue learning under group of people you have rubbished. This is just too crude and raw. Rubbish. You can criticise but there is a line you cannot cross in academic criticism. This is unintelligent and naive. Mtchew
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by irunoko(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
remzytimer:
He can as well exercise his legal right by taking a legal action against the school and if God is with him he will have favorable judgement ...
in Nigeria?

Student (an individual)vs school management? (Who have economic power and networks with intellectual power. Ok na

Anyway there's nothing God cannot do
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by homeboy232(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
ELITE12:

IF THAT'S YOUR OWN ISSUE
SIMPLE! GET MIND WRITE YOUR OWN LETTER OR POST, TO THE MANAGEMENT, OR YOU NO GET MOUTH ABI NA PEN I GO TALK SEF
PEOPLE LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE UNTIL WE THE PEOPLE CAN BE FEARLESS AND SPEAK TO AUTHORITY THING'S WILL REMAIN AS THEY ARE INTHIS COUNTRY
u ? U dey learn work ?? The guy dey yarn rubbish , not making sense , but maybe making sense for local people .. No dey quote Russia squirrel anyhow ooo.. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) / Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.