Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (67586 Views)

Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post / Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by pweetychyka(f): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ugosample:

eeyah

It is well.
All the best in future endeavours jare.
That you did not conclude this one shouldn't weigh you down o shocked

I 'm working on it bro....
Intend going back soon sha!
Thanks for ur wishes! God bless u plenty kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Justeenaleo(f): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
He said our minds.
Lets fight for/with him.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Olavonte: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2016
That wasnt too bad a critic...he spilled out his mind. Although he shouldnt have thrown direct shots at the ruling bodies. If at all he couldnt skip that, he should have played anonymity. 2 years gone for a freedom fighter. I wish him well.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by FaroukM(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
if na my school, na two semester you go use face panel, before they will give you expulsion...a christian fellow in my school was put a poster of the struggle student face while trying to get bus to n fro the school campus, saying with dis struggle you can still hold on to Jesus...my nairlanders..because he just use the bus park picture....he was given suspension...and my school no get SUG....
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by skymath(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
It is better for you to speak out your heart and die at that very spot....if it's for the truth, nothing to fear cos it's the only thing worth dying for and also what that can give life and true liberty..... to the oppressed and the less-privileged.

Remember.........
One voice can save a Nation !
One voice can bring a Nation down !
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Saint83(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2016
AbuMikey:

Hey, You sire, think like a Dunce!

A Young Student Critiquing the Bad state of Nigerian Eduction system and You tagging Him "Mumu-Guy"?

I'm sorry for You. sad

Na the guy mum pass...
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by Pylony(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Most of those lecturers and Professors in our universities were part of the generation that enjoy free Education back in their day, they now Make it difficult for this generation to protest when ever amenities are not provided.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by 1miccza: 12:23am On Sep 23, 2016
That was really fiery and so direct but he would and should have made himself anonymous so as to carry the fight to a logical conclusion
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by FellaL: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2016
The Senate of the University of Lagos; a Conglomeration of Academic Ignorami and EGOTISTIC BULLIES
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by sheungeek(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
3 years after..the guy is still on suspension.
Re: Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up by haryomikun(m): 1:06am On Aug 18, 2019
3 years later, pushing four years now, and he's still suspended.

All those who lauded him on the frontpage of this thread, where are they? All those that said Nigeria wasn't going to move forward with individuals advocating that Adeyeye went anonymous, where are they now?

He did something admirable. However, he left a dent back then that has been panel beaten since he left. What did he change? Virtually nothing.

Frequented Unilag last year and found out the school still doesn't have an SUG. Those who were in school during Adeyeye's time should have graduated by now, done NYSC, and developed potbellies. Adeyeye is still out there.

Let me reiterate; I admire his actions. Just like I admire the guts of those who speed 180km/hr on Third Mainland. Admirable but not "emanate-able"

Don't ever forget the First Law of Power; Never Outshine Your Master...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNIBEN Final Year Student, Freedom, Dies (Disturbing Photos)) / Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.