Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY (13165 Views)

Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics / Inem Peter Flaunts Body In New Pics And Video / Olajumoke Orisaguna Puts Her Luscious Lips On Display In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
armadeo:
This is entertaining. Lol
no its not angry
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
armadeo:
Lol.

This woman has been 28 longer than any 28year old I know.

It is well.

Sips palmwine
you are the greatest fool. She was born Nov 5 1987
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

Oh GOD! CAN YOU GET OFF MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY YOU ARE A NIGHTMARE. WORSE THAN THE BRIDE OF CHUCKY!!
YOU STOPPED FOR MONTHS ONLY BECAUSE YOU HAD NO INTERNET CONNECTION. GET GOING!!!! FIND YOUR LEVEL. YOU ARE NOT ON MY LEVEL BOO
Lol.
Says the same individual who can't keep my username off her mouth.

Today is one of grace as I'm busy in one of Lagos's many beaches. The rainy season wouldn't stop me from having fun and pressing asses whenever I feel the need.

1 Like

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Zedoo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Is this *hot*

*Farts in thread. Runs out, Closes the door and locks it*

1 Like

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
saintfellow:
lol very funny.
I am not gay, she is beautiful only to kolomental guys that have dreadlocks, not to normal guys like me.
she's fine. Admit and keep it pushing
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
charix:

Lol.
Says the same individual who can't keep my username off her mouth.

Today is one of grace as I'm busy in one of Lagos's many beaches. The rainy season wouldn't stop me from having fun and pressing assess whenever I feel the need.
look how many fake accounts your sad self has created on this thread to attack me a WOMAN. It is clear a ashawor raised you
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by saintfellow(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
she's fine. Admit and keep it pushing
yeah she is beautiful, give me her number let me steal her away
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
look how many fake accounts your sad self has created on this thread to attack me a WOMAN. It is clear a ashawor raised you
Just because you're an ashawo after-dark doesn't mean you should display your poor upbringing openly for all to see. Sometimes one should keep quiet and let others only assume they're dumb. You my friend, didn't get the memo.

1 Like

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by armadeo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you are the greatest fool. She was born Nov 5 1987

Jeez. Why so angry.

Lol. Live life cos you won't leave it alive.

Your days are done. Nobody knows you. Nairaland is the only medium you can hype yourself by yourself.

Girl you need to upgrade. Get a life, better yet a job.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2016
charix:

Just because you're an ashawo after-dark doesn't mean you should display your poor upbringing openly for all to see. Sometimes one should keep quiet and let others only assume they're dumb. You my friend, didn't get the memo.
go and build a house for your mother...oh I forgot you're broke. You dont have what it takes. Pheasant, DEPART from my sight!!!
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
go and build a house for your mother...oh I forgot you're broke. You dont have what it takes. Pheasant, DEPART from my sight!!!
This's my biggest pet-peeve about the average nairalander; they assume because they're broke every other individual on this forum is facing the same situation.

If you want to see how much I've in the bank send a PM. I'd change you and all your friends' lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 5:53am On Aug 28, 2016
charix:

This's my biggest pet-peeve about the average nairalander; they assume because they're broke every other individual on this forum is facing the same situation.

If you want to see how much I've in the bank send a PM. I'd change you and all your friends' lifestyles.
I am a model and former mbgn. I can buy your whole generation so pipe down over there. Do you not see the way I dress alone? My closet costs more than your life.
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I am a model and former mbgn. I can buy your whole generation so pipe down over there.
I hear chasing sugar daddies is not lucrative as it once was. At age 29[sic] you've lost demand so tell this story to people not in the know.

1 Like

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2016
charix:

I hear chasing sugar daddies is not lucrative as it once was. At age 29[sic] you've lost demand so tell this story to people not in the know.
you clearly have run out of words. Muna is 28 by the way
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Tbaebi(f): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
coollabman:

see this mu.mu! so you woke up at 6 am in the morning to type this rubbish! its obvious you don't have something important to do.
idiot if you had sumfin to do, u wudnt have typed dah nonsense ...bunch of rubbish!
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2016
Tbaebi:
idiot if you had sumfin to do, u wudnt have typed dah nonsense ...bunch of rubbish!

mu.mu cheesy
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Tbaebi(f): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
coollabman:

mu.mu cheesy
ode
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tbaebi:
ode
sharrapp
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Tbaebi(f): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
sharrapp
goan die
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by stalinho(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
there's nothing special about this munachi.. even with all her make-up.. she's still not beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 1:54am On Sep 03, 2016
stalinho:
there's nothing special about this munachi.. even with all her make-up.. she's still not beautiful
di you not see her fair skin and big boobies
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Destined2win: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Funny thread
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Destined2win:
Funny thread
shut uppp
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Destined2win: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shut uppp
Muna, mere reading through your threads, one can see what you are made of
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Destined2win:

Muna, mere reading through your threads, one can see what you are made of
leave me alonee
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tbaebi:
goan die
u harsh
Re: Munachi puts her HOT body on display, New Pics!!!!!! MEN ONLY by Palmwinetapper: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
coolkris:
u harsh
yupp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Mel B About To Pop / See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... / Meet Nigerian Money Beast, Deskid Wayne With Lowkey Business. Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.