Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics (35777 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates 15 Years Of Being A TV Host (Photos, Video) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates His Wife, Cynthia On Her Birthday With Lovely Photo / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by viviangist: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

My best friend, lover and mother of my child is 'twenty-fine' today!!!
Happy birthday @justcynthia_o. God's blessings upon you have only just started. An amazing lifetime still awaits you.
Love you plenty

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/ebuka-obi-celebrates-wife-on-her-birthday-with-new-pictures/

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2017
cool
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by mikejj(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2017
grin i wil like to the see the gardner of this garden

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Threebear(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2017
She's pretty and her father is a billionaire. Ebuka is a very lucky man, now all he has to do is bang this beauty and wear designers agbada .He doesn't need to work a day in his life anymore.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Munae(f): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy Birthday to the wife of Mr Show Snatcher

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by itspzpics(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Flexherbal(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by SolexxBarry(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Don't gerrit twisted love is a beautiful thing

Expect my new music guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL LADY
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by jieta: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
happy birthday bleaching cream

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by solutiongiver: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday to her
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
why wont he celebrate his cash cow grin
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Spaxon(f): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lovely Woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Okoyeeboz: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
She's pretty and her father is a billionaire. Ebuka is a very lucky man, now all he has to do is bang this beauty and wear designers agbada .He doesn't need to work a day in his life anymore.

Do you know how hard it is for a handsome and popular married man like Ebuka not to cheat on his wife who looks like this after all the editing and makeup?

That in itself is hard work.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Crixina(f): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
All these people no get two heads, I must be successful, and my success will come the right way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by deco22(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
She is not that pretty and She doesn't have swagger as ebuka,but well her dad is a billionaire so I guess that covers it all up

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by BruncleZuma: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Offpoint: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks to Glo, my neighbors no longer disturb for Wi-Fi again. last time I shared with one I heard him breaking things in his room out of frustration and I narrowly escaped being beaten for sharing my Wi-Fi with Glo line.

anyways...
learn photoshop and CorelDRaw for just 5k holla if you're interested.
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by enemyofprogress: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Offpoint: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Upon all of the 50 Basin of paints and 10 dozen of lipsticks... she still end up looking like modified baboon.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by hezy4real01(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Them get good designers for them family.... more years to come
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by addikt(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

SHALLOW THOUGHTS... smiley
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Coldfeets: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:

She's not pretty.

She's just there.

Let's face the truth.

9 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by sexymoma(f): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sincerely this babe is not fine, Confirm from IG, Na makeup dey carray am
na she their pikin resemble
if you wan know say u fine, na from your pikin we go know

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by chinawapz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Not bad
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by Dalyricz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
money good o

HBD
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by IVORY2009(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Crixina:
All these people no get two heads, I must be successful, and my success will come the right way.

Yes u can, the door is open for u, only if u will not do wat other girls are doing!
Re: Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics by bignero: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Coldfeets:

She's not pretty.

She's just there.

Let's face the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.