Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Please, What Can I Use To Kill Termites? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, What Can I Use To Kill Termites? (1231 Views)

How Much Can I Use To Build 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom? / When Tenant Wants To Kill And Evict Landlord / Should I Use Cement Block Or Bricks To Build My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Can I Use To Kill Termites? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Please, What Can I Use To Kill Termites? by sirdayve(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
But why do you wanna chase them? you no meet them there? they got there before you, why chase them? aha. that's oppression
Re: Please, What Can I Use To Kill Termites? by waldigit: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=laideh post=48797298]Fellow Nairalanders, bosses in the house, experts in the building, engineers in the arena, I have been here for long, silently enjoying the threads, comments, analyses from everybody, I make comment once in a while, I have learnt a lots here from people I have never seen eyes to eyes. I say Kudos to you all.

As an aspiring house owner( future landlord) and certified hustler, that have suffered a lot at the hands of wicked landlords, house inheritors, caretakers and come-and-kill-me agents. Honestly, the bittersweet series of experience push and remind me daily not to ever eat with all my five fingers, finally God made the dream come to live, the journey started a month ago. I knowingly inherited termites on a plot of land that I acquired from omo-oniles, please, how can I get rid of them?

Though, yesterday a friend there assisted me to dig and demolished their mansion on my land and he even got to where the King of the termites lavishly enjoying its life, he killed the King and took it away.

How can I chase the rest?

How can I prevent them from coming back?

I really need to hear from you, please.

Thank you all, God bless.
[/quote
Regularly clear you plot. Apply mixture of soligum and sniper. be careful it's highly toxic.
Re: Please, What Can I Use To Kill Termites? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Gra 3 Scheme Odonla For Sale... Titles:-- C of O.. / How To Get Rid Of Weeds Growing Within Interlock Spaces On A Property / Beautiful Properties For Sale In Lekki And Environs, Check The Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.