Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Camon C9 And Games Issues........ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon C9 And Games Issues........ (2577 Views)

Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] / A Nairalander's Review Of Tecno Camon C9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by chidon007(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
i got a camon c9 last 2 weeks. the phone is very ok. bt i av one issue. asphalt 8 was installed in my camon c9. any time i play it , it gets hot after a while. is dat normal? should i be worry?
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by cliquevibes(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Obviously, u din't knw dis buh ur Camon 9 came with an inbuilt pressure cooker, dnt play only asphalt, join it with mortal combat, u hear

3 Likes

Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by giftedben: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2016
its normal, Just like any Android smart phone the processor tends to get warm when exercised. Relax and Enjoy ur Phone.
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by heykims(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2016
chidon007:
i got a camon c9 last 2 weeks. the phone is very ok. bt i av one issue. asphalt 8 was installed in my camon c9. any time i play it , it gets hot after a while. is dat normal? should i be worry?
Op pls I wanna get this canon c9 but some reviews I read are discouraging especially as regards the battery life.
What's ur experience like please?
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by chidon007(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2016
heykims:

Op pls I wanna get this canon c9 but some reviews I read are discouraging especially as regards the battery life.
What's ur experience like please?
For me d camon c9 is a very nice phone... D multitasking is very gud and d camera is awesome. D music player is loud and nice. D battery, i most say is neither gud nor bad. It is manageable. It tks me a whole day witout browsing and gaming. Just know dat u need a power bank along wit dis machine. For, d battery is ok for me. I guess some app in d phone reduce d battery life.
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by chidon007(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2016
cliquevibes:
Obviously, u din't knw dis buh ur Camon 9 came with an inbuilt pressure cooker, dnt play only asphalt, join it with mortal combat, u hear
If i should understand u clearly... U trying 2 tel me dat d phone can handle all games and d phone can play 2 games at same time..... Is it?
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by chidon007(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Pls another question expertd in d house, d battery saver app and anti virus app.....,are they neccesary in a phone? because it seems dat those apps reduce d battery life in a phone especially in camon c9.
I notice dat d camon c9 av inbuilt battery saver and also acti virus app.
Pls any comments pls......
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by cliquevibes(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2016
chidon007:

If i should understand u clearly... U trying 2 tel me dat d phone can handle all games and d phone can play 2 games at same time..... Is it?
undecided undecided Kuku add temple run with it and play it wit dos two, ur phone never start to hot!!

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2016
chidon007:

Don't take that poster serious

2 Likes

Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2016
cliquevibes:
undecided undecided Kuku add temple run with it and play it wit dos two, ur phone never start to hot!!
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by donmarvex1(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2016
does the gameplay lag a bit anytime ??
and what's your in game name on asphalt 8. you play online

it's abnormal to heat up. I also play this game on my hot 2 both offline and online with 3G data. it doesn't heat up. it only gets warm on heavy and prolonged 3G usage especially online

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by Emmaway(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2016
chidon007:
Enjoy while it lasts
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by fizzy123(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Bro, Tecno Camon C9 is a mid-range smartphone regardless of what price is given, you should expect that such a heavy game like that would heat up the processor... Especially when you are using Mediatek processor. Most Mediatek Processor overheat and eat up battery once processes are as heavy as that... what i wud advice is before playing such games, you shud try closing all apps to free RAM and reduce pressure given to the processor. OP

5 Likes

Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by AnnabelR0se(f): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2016
chidon007:
If your data is on while playing games evry phone will get hot especially the graphics intensive games like the asphalt 8

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by chidon007(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
fizzy123:
Bro, Tecno Camon C9 is a mid-range smartphone regardless of what price is given, you should expect that such a heavy game like that would heat up the processor... Especially when you are using Mediatek processor. Most Mediatek Processor overheat and eat up battery once processes are as heavy as that... what i wud advice is before playing such games, you shud try closing all apps to free RAM and reduce pressure given to the processor. OP
Thanx bro. Bt should i install battery saver and antivirus because i heard dat those apps reduce d phone battery
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by Kenneth10110(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
giftedben:
its normal, Just like any Android smart phone the processor tends to get warm when exercised. Relax and Enjoy ur Phone.

I disagree i use the Tecno Boom J8 and i play HD games like FIFA 16,Asphalt 8,Mkx. I must say my phone doesn't heat even a little always cool. moreover he his not the only complaining on the C9 Gaming issue have seen reviews pointing at is complaint.
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by fizzy123(m): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2016
chidon007:

Thanx bro. Bt should i install battery saver and antivirus because i heard dat those apps reduce d phone battery

An Antivirus, yes, a battery saver, NO

I noticed a phone heats up even much quicker with most battery savers... These apps purposely heat up ur phone to make you think it working then pops up and says optimize your ram and processor to reduce heat.... Which isn't normally true
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by sweetcaffy(f): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2016
Please help, I can't download music or videos on my c9. I noticed when I click the download button, it only shows "started downloading" but still won't download. Someone said its the data management thing but it's really annoying! Gurus in the house shld pls help...
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by awofe20(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Kenneth10110:

I disagree i use the Tecno Boom J8 and i play HD games like FIFA 16,Asphalt 8,Mkx. I must say my phone doesn't heat even a little always cool. moreover he his not the only complaining on the C9 Gaming issue have seen reviews pointing at is complaint.
true talk
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by giftedben: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Kenneth10110:

Your boom J8 is a Quad core MTK chip. Quad-core chips, each core can be put to work simultaneously on a given task, enabling fast and fluid multitasking, smooth 3D gameplay, and super-speedy camera performance, among other things.

Camon C9 is an Octa core MTK chip. Octa-core chips, meanwhile, simply have two sets of quad-core processors, which split various tasks between them according to type. Most of the time, the lower-powered set of cores will be employed. When advanced tasks are needed, however, the faster set of four cores will kick in.

What's the point of having two sets of quad-core processors handing off tasks to one another, then? It's all about energy efficiency.

The more powerful a CPU is, the more power it has to draw from a device's battery. This poses a problem, given that smartphone battery technology hasn't advanced at anywhere near the rate of mobile processor technology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by Kenneth10110(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2016
giftedben:

Your boom J8 is a Quad core MTK chip. Quad-core chips, each core can be put to work simultaneously on a given task, enabling fast and fluid multitasking, smooth 3D gameplay, and super-speedy camera performance, among other things.

Camon C9 is an Octa core MTK chip. Octa-core chips, meanwhile, simply have two sets of quad-core processors, which split various tasks between them according to type. Most of the time, the lower-powered set of cores will be employed. When advanced tasks are needed, however, the faster set of four cores will kick in.

What's the point of having two sets of quad-core processors handing off tasks to one another, then? It's all about energy efficiency.

The more powerful a CPU is, the more power it has to draw from a device's battery. This poses a problem, given that smartphone battery technology hasn't advanced at anywhere near the rate of mobile processor technology.

So what's your point?
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by giftedben: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2016
Kenneth10110:

So what's your point?
You don't compare Boom j8 and Camon C9 because they are of different chip set. The boom j8 is Quad core and that of Camon C9 is Octa core. The Octa core chip Camon C9 uses is known for heating up and that's why I said its normal.
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by iamtessy: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS...... NEED YOUR SUPPORT N VOTES IN THE UPCOMING @ISU_UNILAG ADAIGBO BEAUTY CONTEST.

KINDLY CLICK ON THE INSTAGRAM LINK BELOW TO VOTE FOR ME BY LIKING MY PICTURE.. I AM @TESSYDAMI (CONTESTANT 8 )... LOVE YA'll

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxdK6nh2qF/?r=3266918042 kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Camon C9 And Games Issues........ by Kenneth10110(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
giftedben:

You don't compare Boom j8 and Camon C9 because they are of different chip set. The boom j8 is Quad core and that of Camon C9 is Octa core. The Octa core chip Camon C9 uses is known for heating up and that's why I said its normal.
Yes. You are right not only C9 most phones get hot on heavy usage.

(1) (Reply)

My Camon C8 New Look / Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! / Redmi Note 8 Pro: Great Phone For The Impressive Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.