Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari (21892 Views)

Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2016
This whole ish doesn't make any sense. Naming a dog is no big deal

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by PrincessAnna: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2016
bosschinalu:
Na Cell you enter, If you enter prison, make bugs and mosquito bite you.. you mouth go close
you don enter before?
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by ideology(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2016
So They killed his dog and no one has been jailed.

One Nigeria my asssss

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by ANewUser: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2016
All the nonsense comments are from Yorubas.
They love Hausa arse so much.

5 Likes

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by henrybomb(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2016
For naming his dog buhari? What a way to pass judgement
searchiing4love:
He should be re-arrested and locked up for life

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Aspiregreat: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2016
bosschinalu:
Na Cell you enter, If you enter prison, make bugs and mosquito bite you.. you mouth go close

Your ignorance is second to none.

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2016
YorubaFynest:
The man looks like his dog. Very dirty ibotic thing.

Stop being silly, you are too old for that.

Just an advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Enrichlee(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2016
YorubaFynest:
The man looks like his dog. Very dirty ibotic thing.
sometimes I wonder if all u e-diots coming online to spew nonsense and championing this ur so called yoruba fight are truly yoruba. It disgusts me to even think I share the same ethnic group with u people if u re truly yoruba. No iota of sense in ur comments @ all

3 Likes

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Aspiregreat: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Mrscarrott:
U will soon go back

Your age shouldn't be commenting on NL. Cmon go play outside.

3 Likes

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Poverty is indeed a disease and I refuse to be poor... The lunacy displayed by this man is as a result of joblessness and idleness

I'm yet to see gainfully employed person who will be foolish enough to scribble the name of his dog on its body and will be scrolling around with it on the street
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by bamite(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2016
tit:

bigot,
why are you trying to tribalize this philosophical thread?
are you a fulani masquerading as a yoruba?
bigot! Will you shut it? Why call someone a bigot when he is saying the truth
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Aspiregreat: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Enrichlee:
sometimes I wonder if all u e-diots coming online to spew nonsense and championing this ur so called yoruba fight are truly yoruba. It disgusts me to even think I share the same ethnic group with u people if u re truly yoruba. No iota of sense in ur comments @ all

A wise man spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Capital247: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2016
This man is just playing ethnicity card, he has learn a lesson "One Nigerian with different culture and believe which must be respected". He was not charge to court for naming a dog, he was charge for taming and attempt to dis-stabilize peaceful coexistence, If you know where they called ketere in sango ota, you will definitely understand what am saying.
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by nairaschool01(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2016
buharri na fool buhari na bastard who he tink say he be self dem even name am after dog he no happy watin he carry he self for de dog mak dem name am after no beter pass am I dey hate ppl bt I never get dix type of hatred for anybody de one I gt for buhari I wish say dem if stage us 4 fight mak I comot he 12 remaining teeth for he smelly mouth
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Aspiregreat: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Poverty is indeed a disease and I refuse to be poor... The lunacy displayed by this man is as a result of joblessness and idleness

I'm yet to see gainfully employed person who will be foolish enough to scribble the name of his dog on its body and will be scrolling around with it on the street
It's not poverty, lunacy, joblessness, idleness but the ability to express himself as he will. The whites do same and the public laugh over it and no one cares. You shouldn't be this retarded.

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by AfroKnight: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2016
No one cares what you call your pet. Once you tattoo that name on it and parade it, you are passing a clear message. His supporters have always skipped the part where he wrote the name on his dog.

Perhaps if your neighbor wrote your father's name on his dog and walked it by you, you would feel honored.
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2016
justicejay:
NBA should take up this man case...
There is no place in the world that restrict you from name ur pet a certain name.
What happened to people that has been naming dia pet lucky, goodluck, jack, messi, d maria, ronaldo e.t.c, people name their pet after heros has he said. Am just disappointed in him for thinking buhari is a hero and savior too, see where his loyalty to buhari has landed him .
Am sick of this failed country
tell me your father's name so i can name my dog after him

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Papasmal(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2016
Imagine they killed an innocent dog because of the stupidity of its master......i fault d man for inscribing buhari on d dog....naming d dog buhari is cool, Inscribing it on dog means provocation.

This hausa/fulani are just feeling funky.
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by abokibuhari: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Well at least they didn't name their dogs Jonathan or Patience, did they?
You can be so annoying, even when its obvious the police and the government screwed up...

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by AfroKnight: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2016
justicejay:
There is no place in the world that restrict you from name ur pet a certain name.
What happened to people that has been naming dia pet lucky, goodluck, jack, messi, d maria, ronaldo e.t.c, people name their pet after heros has he said. Am just disappointed in him for thinking buhari is a hero and savior too, see where his loyalty to buhari has landed him .

So if your neighbor names his dog after your mother, inscribes the name on his dog and brings it to your notice, you would be honoured?

Since you don't want anyone to take offence (even those whose fathers are named Buhari) I don't expect you to be offended by this analogy. It's just a name after all.
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by ibukun147(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
He should be re-arrested and locked up for life
wish u dsame for the sake of the man pregnant wife,isha_Allahu

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Aspiregreat:

It's not poverty, lunacy, joblessness, idleness but the ability to express himself as he will. The whites do same and the public laugh over it and no one cares. You shouldn't be this reta.rded.
What is he expressing? Hmmmmm

Next time, there are subtle ways to make a contradicting comment towards another person's comment rather than resorting to abusive words

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by hazyfm1: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2016
thesicilian:
This is simply a case of northern intimidation, nothing else. The man did nothing wrong under the law.

Let me explain somethings to you, do you remember the dude who made a cartoon of Mohammed, and the ten's of people that were killed afterwards? The dude ran away, innocent lives were lost.
When your action incites violence, its a crime. It's in the constitution. If not for the arrest, lives would have been lost.

Don't get me wrong, there is freedom of speech and expression, but when you exercise such freedom that can lead to lost of lives, the law will fight you.

Most northerners are so intolerable, its a disgrace and my only regret is the 1914 action by Lord Lurgard. They should have been amalgamated with Lake Chad instead.

#Mythought

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by hazyfm1: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2016
justicejay:

Let me explain somethings to you, do you remember the dude who made a cartoon of Mohammed, and the ten's of people that were killed afterwards? The dude ran away, innocent lives were lost.
When your action incites violence, its a crime. It's in the constitution. If not for the arrest, lives would have been lost.

Don't get me wrong, there is freedom of speech and expression, but when you exercise such freedom that can lead to loss of lives, the law will fight you.

Most northerners are so intolerable, its a disgrace and my only regret is the 1914 action by Lord Lurgard. They should have been amalgamated with Lake Chad instead.

#Mythought

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Richkid97(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2016
Nonsense
Why can't he name his dogs ojukwu or GEJ
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Akalia(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2016
I feel bad for what this man has suffered, the level of injustice perpetrated against this man is a clear indication that our judiciary system is technically defunct.
I wish some human right activist movement will take up this man's case and bring the NPF and the malicious accuser to book.

This man deserves the kind of justice that will send a strong message to any individual or govt. Body that uses power and authority to intimidate the common man in the most undignified way.

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by debedebe(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2016
So Buhari is his role model... lol , his father Chinakwe or whatever name he call himself is not a role model to him? Abi... why can't he inscribed his father name on d dog?... trouble dey sleep yanga dey find am... I see this yeebos youth as the senseless people on earth, they always believed they are wise people... even if this country 9ja bounce back from economy recession they will still complain... 99.9%of yeebos dislike or let me use the word hate Buhari. yeebos tufiapa... I go before others(IGBO).

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Vincent41(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Well at least they didn't name their dogs Jonathan or Patience, did they?

see for ur self

2 Likes

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by ShootToKill: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2016
tosyne2much:

He sells clothes, he has a job. Do you have one apart from opening lenghty romance threads all over the place. grin

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by xtervaganza(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2016
And then we have some never do well sons of wh0res who still believe in one Nigeria.

I'm Yoruba and I regret voting for this animal calles buhari.

We need to break this evil country asap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? / ..::100% Purebreed Rottweiler puppies for sale(Pictures) / Got Myself A New Puppy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.