Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari (21895 Views)

Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Bants(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Hahahaha even buhari find it funny and these uneducated and sensitive narma carry am for head...I will name my dog Osi
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by thesicilian: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2016
hazyfm1:

Let me explain somethings to you, do you remember the dude who made a cartoon of Mohammed, and the ten's of people that were killed afterwards? The dude ran away, innocent lives were lost.
When your action incites violence, its a crime. It's in the constitution. If not for the arrest, lives would have been lost.

Don't get me wrong, there is freedom of speech and expression, but when you exercise such freedom that can lead to lost of lives, the law will fight you.

Most northerners are so intolerable, its a disgrace and my only regret is the 1914 action by Lord Lurgard. They should have been amalgamated with Lake Chad instead.

#Mythought
It is true. The police knowingly or unknowingly, might just have saved his life. Problem is, these northerners are growing bolder and more vicious by the day. At what point does it become too much? Shall we continue to live under their terrorist domination so that peace may abound?
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2016
omonla10:
I still believe the Npf saved his life by arresting him.. He might have been killed by now.. Never underestimate the thinking of those Muslim fanatics or hausas.. In my over 30 years of existence I have never seen a name inscribed on dog.. He did it to spite them.. Qed..

My judgment :: he fully deserved what he got..
your judgement is watery! That you haven't seen doesn't make it a crime. Even, if he is the first; it still doesn't make it criminal. Stop defending tyranny and impunity. E fit be you o

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by dahmie2013: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2016
I think his offense was taking d dog 2 d hausa community. Believe me, if dis guy did dat in d north, he will be 6ft under now. It looked provocative & dat can steer violence.

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by omonla10(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
your judgement is watery! That you haven't seen doesn't make it a crime. Even, if he is the first; it still doesn't make it criminal. Stop defending tyranny and impunity. E fit be you o
Do u know one can be arrested and charged to court for attempting to commit suicide.. Then what stops the police from arresting him for attempting to get himself and other innocent ones killed..
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Aspiregreat: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
What is he expressing? Hmmmmm

Next time, there are subtle ways to make a contradicting comment towards another person's comment rather than resorting to abusive words

Noted. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by DICKtator: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Sincerely, his intention may be good.
But the people you relate with would never understand or believe. Or may even interpret it in a wrong manner.

Understanding culture would go a long way in helping a lot of people especially if they intend moving away from their place of orgin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2016
omonla10:
Do u know one can be arrested and charged to court for attempting to commit suicide.. Then what stops the police from arresting him for attempting to get himself and other innocent ones killed..
killed by who? So it's fair to assume we live with potential killers? Shouldn't you be worried? Shouldn't the government provide more security in that case? That a sect of people has the backing from above to kill at will and when they seemingly get offended? Really? So, a sect of people has monopoly of violence? Woow! I thought the rule of law is supreme. I was wrong. I hate to admit it, but you just confirmed brazenly that Nigeria is truly an animal farm. Some have the power to kill at will as they have been doing and nothing will happen. *smh!

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by justicejay(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2016
hazyfm1:

Let me explain somethings to you, do you remember the dude who made a cartoon of Mohammed, and the ten's of people that were killed afterwards? The dude ran away, innocent lives were lost.
When your action incites violence, its a crime. It's in the constitution. If not for the arrest, lives would have been lost.

Don't get me wrong, there is freedom of speech and expression, but when you exercise such freedom that can lead to loss of lives, the law will fight you.

Most northerners are so intolerable, its a disgrace and my only regret is the 1914 action by Lord Lurgard. They should have been amalgamated with Lake Chad instead.

#Mythought
Its a crime to use your right to affect other people's right..but not in when I decided to name my pet wat eva I like
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by sidnen: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Wicked people, why did they kill Buhari na?

I mean the dog.

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by marshborn(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2016
I weep for this country

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by LordOfNaira: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2016
justicejay:
NBA should take up this man case...
There is no place in the world that restrict you from name ur pet a certain name.
What happened to people that has been naming dia pet lucky, goodluck, jack, messi, d maria, ronaldo e.t.c, people name their pet after heros has he said. Am just disappointed in him for thinking buhari is a hero and savior too, see where his loyalty to buhari has landed him .
Am sick of this failed country

Did they inscribe those names on the body of their pets?

You guys need to understand the reason why this guy was arrested. He was not arrested because he named his dog "Buhari"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by justicejay(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
tell me your father's name so i can name my dog after him
You can name it wateva you like... Its your property for heaven sake. The only problem you can have with its is if your pet destroy my property....I don't blame us in naija cos we have no respect for human life talkless of respect for life

2 Likes

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by omonla10(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
killed by who? So it's fair to assume we live with potential killers? Shouldn't you be worried? Shouldn't the government provide more security in that case? That a sect of people has the backing from above to kill at will and when they seemingly get offended? Really? So, a sect of people has monopoly of violence? Woow! I thought the rule of law is supreme. I was wrong. I hate to admit it, but you just confirmed brazenly that Nigeria is truly an animal farm. Some have the power to kill at will as they have been doing and nothing will happen. *smh!
.. I'm afraid sis.. That's d ugly reality.. D best u can do is to keep watching and stay safe.. U have one life which is so precious to be risked fighting for what ought to be
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Betapikin101: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
He should be re-arrested and locked up for life
For what pls? FYI for u making this kind of comment u are suppose to be arrested and jailed for life

2 Likes

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2016
ShootToKill:

He sells clothes, he has a job. Do you have one apart from opening lenghty romance threads all over the place. grin
Roflwkmd lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

FYI, I have other jobs aside that cheesy
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by nwamehn: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2016
omonla10:

Guy, ur suicide attempt analogy doesn't hold water here. So, assuming I had a serious quarrel with a member of an Hausa community, a quarrel which I could have still walked away from and avoided, and two guys there stabbed me and almost killed me but luckily I survived. Do u mean that the police would come after the incident and arrest me for attempting to get myself killed? Nigerians I hail una o.

The man said he has three dogs, one named Obama, one named Buhari and the other named Joe, after his own name. He also said he had the fourth dog which died and that he named that one Mandela. He said he names his dogs after his role models. Perhaps he imprints the names of all the dogs on their bodies to further express his love for those his role models. Now he is facing court actions because some people misunderstood him. I don't know the extent to which this issue had gone but he really needs to be able to prove to the court that he did all that for the love of his so-called role model and not to cause breach of peace. I pity him sha, I believe that next time he will mind the kind of role models he chooses.

2 Likes

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by joe4real12: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
He should be re-arrested and locked up for life
With this ur statement, are u really searchiing4love? grin
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Prechy08(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2016
And his DOG has to be killed?
Shame...... That DOG would have being a celebrity if it was in USA/BRITAIN like that DOG Joe RMD use for glo advert.

Seriously this MAN has a Case against the police/government
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Tackleberry05: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
did someone notice that they said the dog was killed? I think he can push from this. Who killed his dog, and those people have no right whatsoever to kill his dog. #UnfairSociety
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/prison-good-experience-says-man-named-dog-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by ceda99: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
He should buy another dog, name it nnamdi effing kanu and parade it around ariaria in aba or onitsha main market.
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by sleam: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
justicejay:
NBA should take up this man case...
There is no place in the world that restrict you from name ur pet a certain name.
What happened to people that has been naming dia pet lucky, goodluck, jack, messi, d maria, ronaldo e.t.c, people name their pet after heros has he said. Am just disappointed in him for thinking buhari is a hero and savior too, see where his loyalty to buhari has landed him .
Am sick of this failed country
Yes, there's absolutely no crime in giving any pet any name but doing so in a bid to spite and incite war...my dear, trust me this man would loose in court.
His lawyers must have briefed him thus his new music.
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by nek12: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
omonla10:
I still believe the Npf saved his life by arresting him.. He might have been killed by now.. Never underestimate the thinking of those Muslim fanatics or hausas.. In my over 30 years of existence I have never seen a name inscribed on dog.. He did it to spite them.. Qed..

My judgment :: he fully deserved what he got..
Oga, is called a name tag. You need to travel around to see it. That one Na your judgment and may you not be judged in same way you have passed your judgment on this innocent man where nobody would speak for you.
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by sleam: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=hazyfm1 post=48812072]

Don't get me wrong, there is freedom of speech and expression, but when you exercise such freedom that can lead to lost of lives, the law will fight you.

#Mythought[/quote
You're absolutely right. I remember last year, a uniabuja student stirred the wrath of some abokis and caused them to burn down bocks of flats in a bid to punish him for refusing to pay his bike fare thereby causing other students to lose their properties. The police saved the life of this man as well as many others
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Originalsly: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

GEJ was “a pig” per Mr. Japhet Omojuwa, Mama Peace was called "hipoppotamus" by double face Wole Soyinka, from that they abused her constantly online.

This is the worst administration ever, Nigeria has been invaded by people that have vowed to destroy her.
The man was not charged nor sentenced for naming his dog Buhari. He would not have been charged if he paraded the same dog in Aba or any area where most people do not like Buhari. It is about disturbing the peace.... an act that can lead to disturbances... violence...deaths. Go shout "Jesus Christ was a *#$@^" in a Muslim neighbourhood. .... nothing happens...people would just be smiling. Go shout the same in a Christian neighbourhood..... would the reaction be the same? You would be disturbing the peace and can be charged. That's what this case is about... disturbing the peace..
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by FTbomb(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Well at least they didn't name their dogs Jonathan or Patience, did they?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4134777_img20160821070012_jpeg70b8ee9958504f316b355c81ed44e79a they did worse.....and nobody arrested them or killed their animals..

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Agukagu(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
Poverty is indeed a disease and I refuse to be poor... The lunacy displayed by this man is as a result of joblessness and idleness

I'm yet to see gainfully employed person who will be foolish enough to scribble the name of his dog on its body and will be scrolling around with it on the street

A man that has 3 dogs to feed certainly could not be poor.
Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Agukagu:

A man that has 3 dogs to feed certainly could not be poor.
What if they are bingos sir? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by omoakin111: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
yOU HAVE JUST RE ECHOED MY THOUGHTS- I'M IN
Jayceo:
It is high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths

To gain more insight on this please go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3274457/calling-all-nigerian-youths

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Achiever270(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sorry Bro, Buhari have patent that name!

1 Like

Re: Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
lordofnaira:
Did they inscribe those names on the body of their pets? You guys need to understand the reason why this guy was arrested. He was not arrested because he named his dog "Buhari"

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? / ..::100% Purebreed Rottweiler puppies for sale(Pictures) / Got Myself A New Puppy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.