Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Unreal Engine Vs Unity Engine - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Unreal Engine Vs Unity Engine (1592 Views)

Python, Java, C+, Laravel, PHP, Unity, Linux, Hacking, Video Tutorials / Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unreal Engine Vs Unity Engine by Jonart247(m): 6:41am On Aug 26, 2016
What Game engine is best for developing a platformer game?
Re: Unreal Engine Vs Unity Engine by dueal(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
If you know what you are doing, BOTH.
if you don't know what you are doing, NEITHER.

3 Likes

Re: Unreal Engine Vs Unity Engine by 4kings: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
dueal:
If you know what you are doing, BOTH. if you don't know what you are doing, NEITHER.
Damnn, I really love this reply.
But unreal has better graphics.
Re: Unreal Engine Vs Unity Engine by Kodejuice: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
When it comes to Next gen graphics i haven't seen any engine that beats the Unreal engine, i've read that the next Unity release will be focusing on that aspect, Unity is very easy to use that's why its more popular and again the Unreal engine was built to make FPS games, but with hacks you can make any kind of game with it.

but for a platformer game, i think Unity will suffice.

Hope this helps 8-)
Re: Unreal Engine Vs Unity Engine by zzzzy: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
All these game devs, none of you want to make your engine grin

1 Like

Re: Unreal Engine Vs Unity Engine by Kodejuice: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
zzzzy:
All these game devs, none of you want to make your engine grin

who told you, they're alot of Nigerian made game engines, some of the devs just dont take it serious, they build it as a fun project and leave it lying on their computer.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Programming Real-time Irc / Dennis Ritchie, Inventor Of C Programming Language, Dies At 70 / Netbeans Study Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.