Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Is This This Mixer Available In Nigeria? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Is This This Mixer Available In Nigeria? (4004 Views)

cheers with / In Need Of A Soundcard Mixer For My Home Studio / (dj's) 3-channel Mixer Repairer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This This Mixer Available In Nigeria? by Utali(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2009
I am setting up a studio in the East, i want to know if i can get this mixer in Nigeria and for how much?
Someone should give me lists of equipments that a standard studio should have and their possible price tag

What is the best computer to Use,
Can i get an already built Voice booth,
Mic
Piano
etc

I'll appreciate this a lot

bosah.nwako (at) yahoo.com

Re: Is This This Mixer Available In Nigeria? by shollyaj(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2009
wow grin grin
Re: Is This This Mixer Available In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2009
Ya, Sure, Saw it last week when i went to ojuelegba(Lagos) to find out the price of Midi contrroller and a Mixer as had to help a friend setup a home project studio.
Re: Is This This Mixer Available In Nigeria? by Utali(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ Donpuzo
How much did you get the midi controller? and the mixer?

Did you get to prize the mixer?

I need to buy a Behringer bpro 4 mic, Mbox sound card ,could you give me the address in Ojuelegba and their price list,
Thanks
Re: Is This This Mixer Available In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hello, the controller, was A70 , a fairly used one,, cost 80k the mixers were of maany maakes, yamaha, e.t.c but the 24 channel cost about 48, if i can recall well.

Any way as for the address, dont really know it as in by a street number stuff, but i pass therebyu every day, so surely know the place.

Maybe i could find out the number or if you come around could show you the place,

They also have dynamic mics,

ndonpuzo@yahoo.com
Re: Is This This Mixer Available In Nigeria? by Utali(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2009
Can you give me the price of

Studio Mixer up to 24 channel
Mbox sound card
Bpro 4 Mic or any mic higher than Behringer 2
Then Alexis monitor speaker or any better one
Where can i buy a PC with 300gig andd 4 gig ram and how much

Please send me the pricelist and their contact number pkus yours so we can make the arrangement. I will reward you for your efforts Thanks
Re: Is This This Mixer Available In Nigeria? by topall(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2011
cry
i thought you want concrete mixer rather than mixer for music before i saw the attached picture.

Anyway, nice mixer.

Does anyone want concrete mixers?

If interested, pls kindly contact jacques.5 at hotmail.com or wa at topall.biz

Re: Is This This Mixer Available In Nigeria? by richardmau: 2:48am On Aug 11, 2013
hello i need some musical instruments can you pls email me richardfineboy@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Shoot Your Musical Video Free Of Charge + Free Promotion / Get Signed By CRISP SOUND RECORDZ !(for Upcomings) / Get Airplay Of Your Songs On NOTJUSTOK.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.