Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? (1637 Views)

Is It Possible For ATM To Dispense Cash After You Are Gone? Any Such Experience? / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Dejiih001(m): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2016
Recently a close friend of mine threw a helping hand of #10 Millions into my account after a very long time I have been disturbing him that I needed his assistance.
But my only challenge was the time frame given which is a year.
Please how best can I manage this money so that I can pay back in a year and still have something to fall back on.
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by hungryboy(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Find 2.00 odd game play for bet9ja tomorrow with the 10million,
Make 20million,
Pay him back on Monday
Use the other 10million invest in business
N.B: Bros na play I dey play oh,
No try am oh

3 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by thesicilian: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Dejiih001:
Recently a close friend of mine threw a helping hand of #10 Millions into my account after a very long time I have been disturbing him that I needed his assistance.
Please how best can I manage this money so that I can pay back in a year and still have something to fall back on.

No detail whatsoever apart from say them "throw" 10 million naira into your account. Now you want us to tell you how to pay it back.

How should we know? Are we wizards and witches?

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Dejiih001(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2016
thesicilian:

No detail whatsoever apart from say them "throw" 10 million naira into your account. Now you want us to tell you how to pay it back.

How should we know? Are we wizards and witches?
I think my write up is clear enough. I said I've been asking a friend of mine that has money to borrow me and he just did by giving me #10 Millions and asked me to pay him back in a year time.
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by thesicilian: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2016
Dejiih001:

I think my write up is clear enough. I said I've been asking a friend of mine that has money to borrow me and he just did by giving me #10 Millions and asked me to pay him back in a year time.
if you say so
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by kernigsloan: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2016
Ymodulus, I think ur help is needed
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by sarjay1000: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2016
I think u should have thought out what,where and how to invest the money before even asking for the loan. Now that you have... You can invest in Automobile sales... It's actually profitable... If you get someone trustworthy... Call. 09097761111....

2 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2016
How could you ask for money you have no idea of what to do with it. undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by FreeWorld23: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2016
YBNR:
abi o.
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Dejiih001(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2016
YBNR:
Is this an answer to what I asked? Please if you've got nothing to share its better you don't comment on my posts.

Or is it wrong to ask for people opinions?

Before now I have my own Ideas but the money I got was more than what I expected.

2 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2016
How could you borrow 10m without having a business plan or an idea of what to venture into? Are you for real?
Boss you've plan to fail.

Keep on playing with heart attack..

Mek I just suggest something though.
I advice you head to your bank now and register for NIGERIA TREASURY BILL with 10m for a year, because the interest rate is very high now(up to 18% the last time I bought).
That way, the 10m is secured. Just use the interest that will be paid upfront to start up something you feel is profitable. Which means you don't have to worry about paying back the principal again.
NB: That is if the loan is an interest-free loan oo!
I will never advice you to use all that 10m to start up a business that you are not sure will generate that amount within a year.

2 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Dejiih001(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks, very thoughtful.
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Royal155:
How could you borrow 10m without having a business plan or an idea of what to venture into? Are you for real?
Boss you've plan to fail.

Keep on playing with heart attack..

Mek I just suggest something though.
I advice you head to your bank now and register for NIGERIA TREASURY BILL with 10m for a year, because the interest rate is very high now(up to 18% the last time I bought).
That way, the 10m is secured. Just use the interest that will be paid upfront to start up something you feel is profitable. Which means you don't have to worry about paying back the principal again.
NB: That is if the loan is an interest-free loan oo!
I will never advice you to use all that 10m to start up a business that you are not sure will generate that amount within a year.

JUST WHAT I WAS GOING TO SUGGEST.

Meanwhile Mr Dejiih001, can you please link me up with this your rich friend....?

I also need some funds and i wouldn't mind him helping me.
Better yet, you may also loan me out of your unused funds..
I'm being serious here. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2016
YBNR:

Meanwhile Mr Dejiih001, can you please link me up with this your rich friend....?

grin
YBNR:

Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Christeety: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dejiih001:

Is this an answer to what I asked? Please if you've got nothing to share its better you don't comment on my posts.

Before now I have my own Ideas but the money I got was more than what I expected.

Story for the gods. I smile lies.

Its not possible for you to seek help of #1million without having a business plan talk less #10million. The person who borrowed you #10m just gave you without seeing any viable business? Yinmu.

You even said he gave you more than what you expected. *Greed*. The borrower must be so rich to even think of topping up the money you requested. And greed won't allow you make-do of the one you can afford to pay back within a year.

Bros, I'll advise you take things step by step. That's if the story is true anyway.

#10m without a business plan is no joke.

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Youngzedd(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2016
Dejiih001:

Take the amount you need and put the rest into Treasury bill to avoid stories that touches.
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Dcnj(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dejiih001:

Deji if you can pls get back to me let's talk business. I have a business you and I can do that will pay you back that money in half a year. Reach me on whatsapp or call 07068000401
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Basit002(m): 1:10am On Aug 30, 2016
be careful and don't fall in the hand of scammers visit www.mybizfinance.info for business ideas
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by mkaeclassix(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2016
Mr Deji if you dont mind, pls get back to me let's discuss business. I have a business you and I can do that will pay you back that money b4 half a year. Reach me on whatsapp or call 07019146032. Thanks
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by pword: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
I ve a contract of constructing rigid parvement with NDDC which i am now looking for fund to execute the project,if u re interested we can partner and i assure u get tripple of the fund within 3months. U can send me email here lets contact: sol2galaxy@yahoo.com
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Dejiih001(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2016
Dejiih001:

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, OMA4J, Mynd44
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by bemagnify: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2016
Invest in football betting shop.... With 10 million u can open 7 standard betting shop and make like 500k a week..

In a month we are talking about 2m... Goodluck sir
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Dejiih001(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2016
bemagnify:
Invest in football betting shop.... With 10 million u can open 7 standard betting shop and make like 500k a week..

Please I need someone to put me thru in this. I think I've been looking out for something like this.
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Bestslimever(m): 4:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Do you to get paid every FRIDAY?

If your answer is YES.

http://cashforshare.com/?ref=16535

Thank me after getting PAID
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Chukstaker: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
bemagnify:

pls,can fond my nairabet account?
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Basii: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Dejiih001:
As seasoned forex traders/strategy developers, that is a small challenge to us. Why don't you pass the challenge to us and see by yourself what we can do for you. Ability to monitor our performance 24/7 through any mobile device connected to the internet. Check our posts on our search for forex investors to know more about us and our proposals and put us to test. Contact: 07086435413.
Re: How Is It Possible For Me To Pay My #10 Millions Loan In A Year? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dejiih001:
If you wanna make Money Like Me, WhatsApp me on 08188417481

NOTE: This is no Scam, its not compulsory and I will not ask you for money

(1) (Reply)

Wig Making ..learn How To Make The Most Versatile Wig From A Pro / Begin To Make Cool And Steady Cash With Your Social Media Now / Driversng Does The Magic, What Are You Still Waiting For? Get A Driver Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.