Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,976 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) (1532 Views)

9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch / Memes For Gamers And Movie Lovers / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by MacSmart(m): 7:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Top 10 Animation movies u need to see before u die

Animations aren't only for d kids; they have a lesson for all. That been said, u should try to see this ones

1. RATATOLLIE: If u don't/ didn't cry when d food critic tastes remy's food, then u don't have a heart.

2. BIG HERO 6: Remember when Hiro discovered who killed his brother.... that part wrenched my heart into smithereens.

3. TOY STORY 3: You will simply understand d importance of friendship.

4. LION KING: If u haven't watched this one,bro/sis: u are on your own.

5.DESPICABLE ME: Remember when Gru saves Agnes and her sisters from the villian... so touching.

6. HORTON HEARS A WHO: If not for the baby kangaroo, a world full of life would have been destroyed.

7. THE INCREDIBLES: I can simply describe it as the most incredible(no pun intended) superhero movie ever: the importance of family cannot be over emphasized.

8.SPIRITED AWAY: To be frank, I have neva watched this, but it has 97% on rotten tomatoes and the universal critical acclaim is over the top. I am giving it a try this night #airtel50naira1.5gb

9. TOY STORY 2: some people have described d toy story series as d best movie trilogy; so u will understand why it made the list twice. #toinfinityandbeyond

10. WRECK-IT RALPH: Maybe I just love emotional movies; this one squeezed my tear glands dry. Just search "Ralph destroys Penelope vom scheet car" on youtube and ur life would neva remain d same.

So, there u have it: best animations ever (would have loved to include Toy story 1, save 4 pple who would have capitalized on my love for toys to condemn my list)and yes, you can constructively criticize my list, thanks.

P.S Honourable mention: WALL E

Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by Kaycee7(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2016
I have to say. Your list is on point

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by Deejay777(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2016
I av watch 3,4,5 nd 7
Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by MacSmart(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Deejay777:
I av watch 3,4,5 nd 7

try to watch d other; u will definitely love them.
Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by MacSmart(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Kaycee7:
I have to say. Your list is on point

thanks
Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
I hv almost watched all, u didnt put the croods hotel transylvania1&2, and hero big 6 wasn't too interesting to me
Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by Deejay777(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
MacSmart:

try to watch d other; u will definitely love them.
owk sire
Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by MacSmart(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
eemmbbee:
I hv almost watched all, u didnt put the croods hotel transylvania1&2, and hero big 6 wasn't too interesting to me

Yes the croods is one hell of a movie. Hotel T didn't really make an impression on me.
Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by friendlyadvice: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
MacSmart:
Top 10 Animation movies u need to see before u die

Animations aren't only for d kids; they have a lesson for all. That been said, u should try to see this ones

1. RATATOUILLE
2. MONSTERS INC
3. ICE AGE

4. LION KING

5.SHREK

6.EMPERORS NEW GROOVE
7. THE INCREDIBLES

8.SPIRITED AWAY

9. TOY STORY 2
10. ROAD TO ELDORADO

P.S Honourable mention: WALL E

BIG HERO 6: creepy, dark and reeeeally depressing especially when his robot sacrificed himself Why in the world will they put shit like that in a movie for kids

HORTON HEARS A WHO: dry cartoon can't even remember anything about it, I rememba an elephant and jim carrie and...........forget it I give up

DESPICABLE ME: this is one of the most overhyped cartoons I've ever seen, the minions aren't that funny wonder why they called it despicable me when gru just had mommy issues and I felt it was a missed opportunity that they didn't let him remain evil in the end

WALL-E: this is the most depressing cartoon I've ever seen. I mean the song, the way he talks(EVA?), the disturbing "future earth" theme all togeda gosh! I can rememba holding back my tears throughout the movie
Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by MacSmart(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2016
friendlyadvice:

BIG HERO 6: creepy, dark and reeeeally depressing especially when his robot sacrificed himself Why in the world will they put shit like that in a movie for kids

HORTON HEARS A WHO: dry cartoon can't even remember anything about it, I rememba an elephant and jim carrie and...........forget it I give up

DESPICABLE ME: this is one of the most overhyped cartoons I've ever seen, the minions aren't that funny wonder why they called it despicable me when gru just had mommy issues and I felt it was a missed opportunity that they didn't let him remain evil in the end

WALL-E: this is the most depressing cartoon I've ever seen. I mean the song, the way he talks(EVA?), the disturbing "future earth" theme all togeda gosh! I can rememba holding back my tears throughout the movie

I agree with Monsters Inc. The only Ice age movie that stuck with me is dawn of dinosaurs.
Shrek: the whole series, to me , was a waste of animation time. Just d third one that i think is ok.
Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by friendlyadvice: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2016
MacSmart:

I agree with Monsters Inc. The only Ice age movie that stuck with me is dawn of dinosaurs.
Shrek: the whole series, to me , was a waste of animation time. Just d third one that i think is ok.

Weird enof all ice age movies are hits and c'mon shrek na game changer na except for part 4 tho
Re: Top 10 Animation Movies U Should Watch B4 U Die ... (only For Movie Lovers) by MacSmart(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
friendlyadvice:

Weird enof all ice age movies are hits and c'mon shrek na game changer na except for part 4 tho

Yep they were all hits; but in d history of animation, ice age and shrek series dont stand a chance against most Pixar/disney of even miyokazyi's movies. The are know mostly for their humour, not for lessons taught or critical acclaim.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Nollywood's Kylie Jenner? / Slumdog Millionaire (a Must Watch) / Omo Ghetto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.