Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Question Regarding Airtel "Smart Trybe" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Question Regarding Airtel "Smart Trybe" (648 Views)

Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan / Airtel Smart Trybe Subscription Issues / Airtel Smart Trybe Users Is This True????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Regarding Airtel "Smart Trybe" by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2016
I just migrated to smart trybe because I have a lot of tv shows to download and the night plan is cheap.

But I want to know if after exhaustion of the 1.5gb data it will immediately changes to PAYU.

Do they start taking my normal credit or do they stop me from connecting to the Internet?

Thank you.
Re: Question Regarding Airtel "Smart Trybe" by kazzonline: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2016
chistev12:
I just migrated to smart trybe because I have a lot of tv shows to download and the night plan is cheap.

But I want to know if after exhaustion of the 1.5gb data it will immediately changes to PAYU.

Do they start taking my normal credit or do they stop me from connecting to the Internet?

Thank you.

NO!! Aftet your 1.5gb exhausts they dont deduct from your account bal.if you use uc browser you would get a notification that you dont av any data left, as well you can resub anoda 1.5gb wen you exhaust.
Re: Question Regarding Airtel "Smart Trybe" by Emmaway(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
chistev12:

Thank you.
They won't touch your airtime.

Mind you: in order to enjoy the 1.5GB plan you need to subscribe for the 500MB plan firstly.

Each time you want to make use of the night plan migrate to the trybe plan, your money won't be touched.

I gave you the above tips to prevent stories that touch, I've been using the plan so I know what I'm saying
Re: Question Regarding Airtel "Smart Trybe" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
kazzonline:

NO!! Aftet your 1.5gb exhausts they dont deduct from your account bal.if you use uc browser you would get a notification that you dont av any data left, as well you can resub anoda 1.5gb wen you exhaust.

Look at the other comment, must I do the 500 MB plan first to "enjoy" the 1.5gb plan?

(1) (Reply)

Get ₦500 Airtime At ₦375, ₦1000 Airtime At ₦750 Etc, Wait Let Me Show U How / Samsung Galaxy C9 & C9 Pro Leaked Specs & Photos - Arewatech / Gionee To Lunch M6 Lite With 5-inch Display, 3gb Ram And 4000mah Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.