Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises (651 Views)

Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! / Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by safas20(f): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
The XOS Chameleon is Infinix’s customized OS based on Android Marshmallow and I am really digging it. Cooler color splashes, themes and wallpapers.

Camera

Even with an acclaimed 13MP back camera, the Infinix Note 3 does not perform excellently in a low light situation and its 5MP selfie camera outfitted with a soft flash is no different.
Memory

The Infinix Note 3 is outfitted with a 16 GB internal storage and 2 GB of RAM. Even with nearly all the applications on it open and tasks running in the background, the device did not freeze up.

Battery

This was supposed to be the first item on our list here, but I was saving the best for last for reasons you will soon find out.
The 4,500 mAh non removable battery is HUGE and really does hold its own.

In High Performance Mode, with both SIMs active, simultaneous gaming, occasional calls, and surfing the internet, the battery of the Infinix Note 3 held out at for 6 hours 45 minutes.

Without High Performance Mode on, the battery lasted as long as 7 hours 25 minutes.

Infinix claims that the Note 3 can be fully charged in only 99 minutes. From my experience, the Infinix Note 3 charges from zero to 100% in a minimum time of 2 hours 20 minutes (140 minutes) under stable power conditions.

Price

The Infinix Note 3 retails on Jumia for ₦54,700 at present.

Read more reviews at www.techpoint.ng

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Custom ROM For An Itel 1406 / Applying Rescue OTA To Nexus 9 / Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.