Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

(+18) MIDNIGHT SAGA Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / (+18) MIDNIGHT SAGA Episode 1 (2243 Views)

(rated 18+) Midnight Saga Episode 38 / (rated 18+) Midnight Saga Episode 22 / (rated 18+) Midnight Saga Episode 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(+18) MIDNIGHT SAGA Episode 1 by Truecelebmedia(f): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2016
(+18) MIDNIGHT SAGA Episode 1

It was a Monday Morning,I stepped into Class, i was About 5 minutes late, the Lecturer was already in the Class.
I was scared of Getting Disgraced so I just Stood by the door, with my books in my hands.
The Lecturer Noticed me and Gave me a Gesture to come in.

the class was Filled up, Some Guys were even Standing at the back,
but I noticed an Empty Seat, at the Second row, close to this Very Beautiful Light Skinned Damsel.

logically I knew it probably belongs to Someone else.but I chose to try my Luck.
Hi, Please is this Seat taken? I asked.
she looked at me for like 2 seconds, and Said No!
I sat down sharp, No Dulling.

Wow! You smell Nice, I told her. she Blushed with her Head downwards.
thank you she said,

Am Jeff by the Way and you?

Sandra she Said

Damn! why is it that Most Girls with That Name are so Pretty i said.
She blushed and Said , Oh Please.
You’re going to Get us Embarrassed by this Lecturer she Added.

You seem Worth the Risk I Said, with a Grin.
The Man Is even Boring sef. I Put in

We kept Going on and on, she Seemed to Like my company
The Class was Almost Over, I realised if I don’t make a Move for this Lady’s Number, all my Earlier effort will Come to Null.
I dropped my Phone on the Desk right in Front of her.
Can I have your Number Pls?
Why She Asked.
*See Question oh*
I like Your Sense of Humour, and I’ll like to Get to know you better some other time.
Okay she Said, with a Smile, and typed her Digits, Nice phone she said....continue reading: http://truecelebmedia.com/18-midnight-saga-episode-1/
Re: (+18) MIDNIGHT SAGA Episode 1 by Babprosper20(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Ehen

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise Your Business To The Right People / How I Met Izi. / Where Is Maedan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.