Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos (38440 Views)

Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe / Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) / Michelle Ekure, A Graduate, Turns Shoemaker (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Zedoo:

Quite alright you are right about MAJORITY of the guys I am not trying to say I am different....but all I will say is this....
Most times when I am with my niggas and we talking and I go like "nigga that babe fine", they be like "who?" I be lyk "dat gurl" , they'd burst out laffing like "wtf guyy you need go wash ur eye"....
A year later the same gurl is passing and they be like "wow omo see babe" I'd be like "sharap, shebi I dey talk dat tym Una dey laugh", they d be lyk "nooo that time she be crap na but guyyy now she dun fresh make sense".

I believe that summarizes who I am for you....
it still doesn't change the fact that all these comments are just hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Zedoo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
smh for years spent in school. Alot of people will come here bashing me saying "who her english epp" but I feel sorry for this country knowing that a uniben graduate will write this.
care to know what she wrote read up.

Is English your language?
Did she communicate?
Speaking English is no measure of smartness or intelligence!
Its like an American speaking hausa! And so what?
Literacy means being able to READ AND WRITE IN A LANGUAGE. THAT LANGUAGE COULD BE IDOMA TIV NUPE KALABARI IGBO ETC! Dear Nigerian can you please leave that crap out?
Most times children who go to good nursery and primary schools have a good command of English language but doesn't make them smarter or increase their ability to solve real life issue or navigate their way through life which is the reason why anything is worth learning anyway....
Grade1 dropouts in u.s know English more than whichever graduate you want to call from Nigeria. It is their language...its not about Patrick obaghiagboning your way through....they will school you in their language yet they did not finish "school"....
So being to school is not a yardstick, some people dont have good basic level child education doesn't make then dumber!
She found a way to feed herself and is now on the map...
Somebody's sister that finished school and knows the dictionary cover to cover is spreading her legs in wuse for recharge card money.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Zedoo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
2dugged:
it still doesn't change the fact that all these comments are just hypocrisy

Yea most true...
Most guys will want to have a gurl they can show off....
But if a guy has the right amount of self belief and esteem he will not judge and want ladies by their tushness or whatever.... I know I sound like "one of those hypocrites" but looking away frm me now its just fact. Its like saying all gurls luv money.
There are gurls who hav jobless boyfriends and go extra miles because of love....
People are different....everyman and his cup.
Its jst wrong to generalize. There are niggas that will jump on gurls who hawk fish after luring them into the house, but these same niggas cant get an erection in the presence of a goddess....they prefer something grimmy and something awkward....it happens....
Plus dis babe Fyn o....
To me o ill wana talk to the person I see on the machine because the humility is attractive, everybody on a red carpet seems to have that "air" of "do you know who I am" and that might attract other people...
It is just what it is....
No be say if gurl Behind I no fit lamba say I wan make she grimy o. But you just canever tell wetin go Mk u like person.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by AlienStar: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
For those of you who misunderstood my comment, you really need to grow up (ie the likes of jessetom, superblack n pascalville) I blame the environment that made you narrow minded.
GO N SIN MORE.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Jetjacky(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Prettycrystal and you forgot to tell us which award that is?
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Zedoo:

Yea most true...
Most guys will want to have a gurl they can show off....
But if a guy has the right amount of self belief and esteem he will not judge and want ladies by their tushness or whatever.... I know I sound like "one of those hypocrites" but looking away frm me now its just fact. Its like saying all gurls luv money.
There are gurls who hav jobless boyfriends and go extra miles because of love....
People are different....everyman and his cup.
Its jst wrong to generalize. There are niggas that will jump on gurls who hawk fish after luring them into the house, but these same niggas cant get an erection in the presence of a goddess....they prefer something grimmy and something awkward....it happens....
Plus dis babe Fyn o....
To me o ill wana talk to the person I see on the machine because the humility is attractive, everybody on a red carpet seems to have that "air" of "do you know who I am" and that might attract other people...
It is just what it is....
No be say if gurl Behind I no fit lamba say I wan make she grimy o. But you just canever tell wetin go Mk u like person.
congratulations if you fall under the 1% who don't fall under this category, but the 99% are still out there, and fishing for a person like what you said is like looking for a treasure chest in the Bermuda triangle
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Macgabe(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
A big congrat to the beautiful damsel for this wonderful achievement. I think the difference is having a FEMALE graduate as a shoemaker. We already have thousands of male graduate doing this shoemaking business

1 Like

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
AlienStar:
For those of you who misunderstood my comment, you really need to grow up (ie the likes of jessetom, superblack n pascalville) I blame the environment that made you narrow minded.
GO N SIN MORE.
really... I just typed my opinion and u re criticising me... Anyway... I'm grown and my bank account is smiling also... angry
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by kaen1317: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
bamite:
Just as gucci and vasace are cobblers. Oloshi
why u no join am wise man
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Acepen(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
2dugged:
all this guys making mouth on this thread, show many rich dudes on this forum will swear that if not for the Internet they will even look her her twice not to talk of dating her,they would rather want a pretty face to grace their passenger's seat,meteeeeew Abeg make una Park well jor,hypocrisy on this forum stinks
dey there the deceive ur self, guys the look for hard working women wey go compliment their hustle not lazy as* oloshos...besides this girl is attractive and has gotten to greater height..intelligence and hardwork not pancake and mary kay god bless her hustle jare
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by kaen1317: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
bamite:
Bush man keep quiet abeg. Stop embarrassing yourself
e be like say u no get work...I no get time to reply u again...go find work or better u join Gucci Versace and rest make u do the cobbler..confirm shoe shiner I no get your time abeg

1 Like

Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by anigbajumo(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
free2blast:
Compare this to what one olosho posted in a thread yesterday about not marrying men who are broke While real women are looking for ways to make it on their own. Thumbs up girl. grin

Lol,u nailed it.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by bamite(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
kaen1317:
e be like say u no get work...I no get time to reply u again...go find work or better u join Gucci Versace and rest make u do the cobbler..confirm shoe shiner I no get your time abeg
Go sleep bros.. Na me no get your time pass
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by slendergee: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Thumps up girl!
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Acepen:
dey there the deceive ur self, guys the look for hard working women wey go compliment their hustle not lazy as* oloshos...besides this girl is attractive and has gotten to greater height..intelligence and hardwork not pancake and mary kay god bless her hustle jare
if you have a problem with comprehension, I can't help you with that,everyone doesn't have to become a shoe maker to be hardworking, if it was by hard work, bricklayers should be the first on the pay roll, don't confuse yourself, get my point before quoting, And I don't need to deceive myself, I don't need to be a mechanic or shoe maker to know I am hardworking
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by emyrald91(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
[size=72pt] meanwhile some of her stupid mates are busy swearing on Twitter #200k . later #200k dem no go see, husband dem no go see[/size]
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Acepen(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
2dugged:
if you have a problem with comprehension, I can't help you with that,everyone doesn't have to become a shoe maker to be hardworking, if it was by hard work, bricklayers should be the first on the pay roll, don't confuse yourself, get my point before quoting, And I don't need to deceive myself, I don't need to be a mechanic or shoe maker to know I am hardworking
i never said being hardworking means u have to become a mechanic or shoe maker or any other manial u can be hardworking in any area...u were trying to make it seem like guys generaly prefer pretty faces to hardworking ladies ...i think u are the one who lacks comprehensive skills.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by coaco(m): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dear may God continue to shower His blessings upon you.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Acepen:
i never said being hardworking means u have to become a mechanic or shoe maker or any other manial u can be hardworking in any area...u were trying to make it seem like guys generaly prefer pretty faces to hardworking ladies ...i think u are the one who lacks comprehensive skills.
and if you are not a Hypocrite, is that not a fact? all the likes of you gyrating on this thread, will gladly give a beautiful face a lift, or if you see a female mechanic will you border to look at her twice? even if you do,you will only have admiration for her not attraction,simple fact
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by SuperBlack: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
AlienStar:
GO N SIN MORE.
What is this one saying?
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Acepen(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
2dugged:
and if you are not a Hypocrite, is that not a fact? all the likes of you gyrating on this thread, will gladly give a beautiful face a lift, or if you see a female mechanic will you border to look at her twice? even if you do,you will only have administration for her not attraction,simple fact
am not a hypocrite as u have stated i like pretty girls who have self worth and are goal oriented and hardworking...but am repulsive to lazy girls no matter how beautiful they.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Acepen:
am not a hypocrite as u have stated i like pretty girls who have self worth and are goal oriented and hardworking...but am repulsive to lazy girls no matter how beautiful they.
alright I hear you Mr
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
SuperBlack:
What is this one saying?
i dont really knw wat the moif**ker is sayin.. grin
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Acepen(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
2dugged:
alright I hear you Mr
thank u miss av nice day.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Acepen:
thank u miss av nice day.
you too
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Zedoo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
2dugged:
congratulations if you fall under the 1% who don't fall under this category, but the 99% are still out there, and fishing for a person like what you said is like looking for a treasure chest in the Bermuda triangle

Lol!!! Lmfao
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Zedoo:

Is English your language?
Did she communicate?
Speaking English is no measure of smartness or intelligence!
Its like an American speaking hausa! And so what?
Literacy means being able to READ AND WRITE IN A LANGUAGE. THAT LANGUAGE COULD BE IDOMA TIV NUPE KALABARI IGBO ETC! Dear Nigerian can you please leave that crap out?
Most times children who go to good nursery and primary schools have a good command of English language but doesn't make them smarter or increase their ability to solve real life issue or navigate their way through life which is the reason why anything is worth learning anyway....
Grade1 dropouts in u.s know English more than whichever graduate you want to call from Nigeria. It is their language...its not about Patrick obaghiagboning your way through....they will school you in their language yet they did not finish "school"....
So being to school is not a yardstick, some people dont have good basic level child education doesn't make then dumber!
She found a way to feed herself and is now on the map...
Somebody's sister that finished school and knows the dictionary cover to cover is spreading her legs in wuse for recharge card money.

weldone sir.
my point remains, she shouldn't have gone to school in d 1st place only to come out n rub charcoal in the face of uniben graduates n students cuz of her poor use of English.
agreed she is creative and Jah is blessing her hustle. goodnyt.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by therealchase(m): 1:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Hustle! Have no excuse!
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by Becina(f): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
I just wan to press her bress, Big soft and bouncy, hmm yum yum
Keep wanting until mamaNnamdi catches you.
Re: Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos by misscall247: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
VolT0xic:
Yeah! I'm so happy she has been recognized. I love her dedication and humility. Hopefully, alot more will come.
pls help me tell her DAT she can still put on suit while doing d job

#gud move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) / How Stanbicibtc Pension Paid Me 25% Of My RSA Within 3weeks / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.