Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 (6152 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhiz:

Challenge accepted grin

Psalms 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Anugod, donbenedict, greatness22

Accepted:

2 Corinthians 13:14

"The Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ,
and the love of God, and the communion
of the Holy Ghost be with you all. Amen"

Challenging: Estharfabian

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by alobright17(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
dad why now, i dont want to write waec again instead of helping me with my project topic on FGM female genital mutilation you're throwing this at me am not a good multitasker
Na harmless question I asked before I can proceed with the main event na my daughter.
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by FTbomb(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

ChallengeAccepted#.. cheesy grin

Matthew 5 vs 28 ==>".. But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart..."

That means hell fire nor go contain all Romancelanders oo.. grin shocked shocked

Obontami
Natotogokillme
Paulkillerman
FTBomb..
cheesy grin
your head no correct..

why must it be this particular bible portion? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
I dont remember where tis verse is from but ts ny favourite Go YE into the world and have sex multiply...grin

cc iykekelvins erniesmallzz girl360 suzan404 smellymouth obiorathesubtle cool
lmao......grin grin[/i]
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by FTbomb(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
smellymouth, challenge accepted.. cool

song of solomon 4:5-7:

5 - Your two breasts are like two fawns,
    twins of a gazelle,
    that graze among the lilies.
6 - Until the day breathes
    and the shadows flee,
I will go away to the mountain of myrrh
    and the hill of frankincense.
7 - You are altogether beautiful, my love;
    there is no flaw in you

cc: mcoswalz
postman
thesonofmark.. angry angry

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
confistified:
#Challenge Accepted

Philippians 4:19.
..... But my God shall supply all our needs according to his riches in glory through christ jesus

Genesis 47 vs 15.......... and MONEY FAILED in the land of EGYPT nd CANAAN... There is nothing NEW under the SUN; WEEP not for the NAIRA for it shall RISE again

Cc

Suzan404
Zedoo
PeachyP
obiorathesubtle
Berlyn
Kenneth205
juhan
glimpse33
dollyjoy
zaragal
Milonis
veave
Cherlene
RoyalBlak007
FinestPINACLE
MzPecs
qhutetomsel
Vicstar
AyamConfidence
Smellymouth
sharpk007
vizkiz
kenonze
olokpa11
makson70
Clemzy16
all4lucybaby
buygala
malvisguy212
tosyne2much
michicko
Teeboy22
Mhizkel
handie
Kelvin0
Tolexander
MaziOmenuko
Ormorlehwah

Accepted, bro:

Psalm 3: 3

"But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head."

Challenging: MUVA

2 Likes

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Smellymouth: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
FTbomb:
your head no correct..

why must it be this particular bible portion? grin grin grin

Hahahah.. Bros, i want make "all of us" give our lives to Christ.. grin
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Smellymouth: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
FTbomb:
smellym.outh, challenge accepted.. cool

twins of a gazelle,
    and the shadows flee,
    there is no flaw in you

cc: mcosw.alz
postm.an
thesonofm.ark.. angry angry

Preach it Bishop FT, Preach IT... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by handsam(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Runs into thread..! Berlyn dear how things grin

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by DriveByKiller: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
FTbomb:
smellymouth, challenge accepted.. cool

twins of a gazelle,
    and the shadows flee,
    there is no flaw in you

cc: mcoswalz
postman
thesonofmark.. angry angry
Best Quote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by FTbomb(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Preach it Bishop FT, Preach IT... grin

praise the Lord! grin

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
suzan404:
na everybody sabi that bible verse nahundecided grin
na the only one I fit remember grin
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
juhan:
na the only one I fit remember grin
grin grin
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
embarassed cry i swear ion knw wah to write. Slyisaac comman help me biko embarassed
chaii....

Romans8:8-17

People who are interested only in spiritual things can never be pleasing to God.....

i challenge Big4Wig
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by mhisbliss(f): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
alobright17:
Na harmless question I asked before I can proceed with the main event na my daughter.
well its the Bible's promise so it only applies to religious stuffs, cheesy
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by alobright17(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
well its the Bible's promise so it only applies to religious stuffs, cheesy
Where u come from tying only wrapper this night
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by mhisbliss(f): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
alobright17:
Where u come from tying only wrapper this night
it just stopped raining and phcn decided to surprise me and the atmosphere is electric, so online things all d way
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by alobright17(m): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
it just stopped raining and phcn decided to surprise me and the atmosphere is electric, so online things all d way
If I catch u fighting here ehnn...Chai I still dey pity my kwontri wey still dey surprise her citizens with power supply.
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by mhisbliss(f): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
alobright17:
If I catch u fighting here ehnn...Chai I still dey pity my kwontri wey still dey surprise her citizens with power supply.
the country is messed up dad, believe me am not fighting no more, am better than that and you know btw get me a visa i wish to immigrate to cuba cool
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by alobright17(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
the country is messed up dad, believe me am not fighting no more, am better than that and you know btw get me a visa i wish to immigrate to cuba cool
good daughter thank God you don repent 3kpoza for u ma lovely daughter....But your Dad don leave Cuba since na . grin This ma daughter u no go kill me oo
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by mhisbliss(f): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
alobright17:
good daughter thank God you don repent 3kpoza for u ma lovely daughter....But your Dad don leave Cuba since na . grin This ma daughter u no go kill me oo
someone just told me all about it and it sounds interesting and i wanna go Cuban all over if you know what i mean and swimming ooh lala
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by alobright17(m): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
someone just told me all about it and it sounds interesting and i wanna go Cuban all over if you know what i mean and swimming ooh lala
Daughter you need some sleep..so you can wake up tomorrow to know exactly what you're talking grin
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by mhisbliss(f): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2016
alobright17:
Daughter you need some sleep..so you can wake up tomorrow to know exactly what you're talking grin
lol whatever you say dad
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by alobright17(m): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol whatever you say dad
That's ma daughter for u,always listening to Dad grin
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by mhisbliss(f): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2016
alobright17:
That's ma daughter for u,always listening to Dad grin
Goodnight
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by alobright17(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
Goodnight
sleep in God's protection dear.tomorrow will be a better day for us all.

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by bibijay123(f): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Anugod:
Challenge accepted smiley

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless, the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal, "The Lord knows those who are His", and "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity".

I nominate Sleekyshuga, Amazingangel, Teechudleyy, and Bibijay123. smiley

challenge accepted

john 14 vs 14 If ye shall ask anything in my name, i will do it

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Milonis:

Accepted:

2 Corinthians 13:14
"The Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost be with you all. Amen"
Challenging: Estharfabian
so, I'm irredeemably lost...embarassed cry

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by teechudleyy(f): 1:13am On Aug 27, 2016
2 Kings 2:11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

But....

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by teechudleyy(f): 1:16am On Aug 27, 2016
1 Peter 2:18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.

Slavery rocks!!!!

I nominate nihilist grin

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nihilist: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2016
teechudleyy:

1 Peter 2:18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.

Slavery rocks!!!!

I nominate nihilist grin

Songs of Solomon 7:2-9....For those who can't decide who they love more - Their Wives or Their Liquor.

2Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

3Thy two breastss are like two young roes that are twins.(hmmm boobiesss)

4Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.

5Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.

6How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!

7This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breastss to clusters of grapes.(More boobiesss and more liquor)

8I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breastssss shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;(Boobiesss Liquor and Apple)

Amen...

I nominate jackbizzle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

ChallengeAccepted#.. cheesy grin

Matthew 5 vs 28 ==>".. But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart..."

That means hell fire nor go contain all Romancelanders oo.. grin shocked shocked

Obontami
Natotogokillme
Paulkillerman
FTBomb..
cheesy grin
. Baba, na me go be first man to enter heaven go sing for Baba J ... I tell u seriously... I have been interceding since...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual (2016/2017 Edition) Sun. 09/10/2016 / Why Do Nigerians/Africans Believe In Christianity/Muslim Crap? / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.