Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 (6325 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by tonyobj(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:3 KJV
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Muvacci(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Milonis:

Accepted, bro:

Psalm 3: 3

"But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head."

Challenging: MU.VA
I'm currently serving a two-month ban bruh, sorry I just saw this. Here are my best ever!

Exodus 20:5

You shall not worship
them or serve them; for I, the LORD your
God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity
of the fathers on the children, on the third
and the fourth generations of those who
hate Me.

And my favourite:

Genesis 12 : 2-3

2. I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.

3. I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.

Tags: LuvU2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by amicable09(f): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
AmazingAngel:

#challenge accepted

Isaiah 40:4-5

4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

5 And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Cc:

Cetona
Sheblayze
Dahprech
Amicable09

Ok.
#ChallengeAccepted.

My favorite book -Proverbs.
Pro. 26:12 'Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him'.

Pro. 27:5 'Open rebuke is better than secret love'.

Pro. 6:26 'For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life'.

Cc.
beau49
Joseph1832
Karleone
Udochee
Uboma
Kaboninc
bolliejay

Take up the challenge guys cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by kaboninc(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
amicable09:

Ok.
#ChallengeAccepted.

Pro. 26:12 'Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him'.

Pro. 6:26 'For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life'.

Cc.
beau49
Joseph1832
Karleone
Udochee
Uboma
Kaboninc
bolliejay

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not that good with bible quotes. But your favorite quotes are deep!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by karleone(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
amicable09:

Ok.
#ChallengeAccepted.

Cc.
beau49
Joseph1832
Karleone
Udochee
Uboma
Kaboninc
bolliejay

#ChallengeAccepted

Favorite Chapter - Hebrew 12 (Vulgate)
[1] And therefore we also having so great a cloud of witnesses over our head, laying aside every weight and sin which surrounds us, let us run by patience to the fight proposed to us:
[2] Looking on Jesus, the author and finisher of faith, who having joy set before him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and now sitteth on the right hand of the throne of God.
[6] For whom the Lord loveth, he chastiseth; and he
scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
[7] Persevere under discipline. God dealeth with you as with his sons; for what son is there, whom the father doth not
correct?
[8] But if you be without chastisement, whereof all are made partakers, then are you bastards, and not sons.

cc:
Tollyb
CharlieMaria
Debbie

2 Likes

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by amicable09(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not that good with bible quotes. But your favorite quotes are deep!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. I'm getting to know you. You are funny grin
Go and open your bible and give us some of yours.
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Udochee(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
amicable09:

favourite
1. Numbers 6: 22-27 (the priestly blessing)

2 Philippians 4:6 'Dont worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask GOD for what you need,always asking with a thankful heart

2 Likes

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by kaboninc(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I'm getting to know you. You are funny grin
Go and open your bible and give us some of yours.

Lol. Same here. Getting to know you too.

I don't know where my bible it. Maybe you can help me find it here on NL. I heard there is a store house here... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by amicable09(f): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol. Same here. Getting to know you too.

I don't know where my bible it. Maybe you can help me find it here on NL. I heard there is a store house here... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just give me a forwarding address, I'll buy you one and have it sent to you.

What do you say?
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by kaboninc(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
amicable09:

Just give me a forwarding address, I'll buy you one and have it sent to you.

What do you say?

Lol!

I will.

Plot 8, HouseBook,
52/50 StreetBroad,
Lagos Island,
Lagos.
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by amicable09(f): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol!

I will.

Plot 8, HouseBook,
52/50 StreetBroad,
Lagos Island,
Lagos.
Lol.
You are really funny grin. I was serious when I asked for an address.

Very well then, since you've decided to trick me, download a soft copy and quote one bible verse. No, don't quote again. Commit it to memory instead, you'll need it someday. cheesy.
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by kaboninc(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
You are really funny grin. I was serious when I asked for an address.

Very well then, since you've decided to trick me, download a soft copy and quote one bible verse. No, don't quote again. Commit it to memory instead, you'll need it someday. cheesy.

I did provide you an address na...

If you are familiar with Lagos Island, you'd know exactly where that address points to. Its a very popular place.

Don't tell me you give up easily ohhh
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by amicable09(f): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaboninc:

I did provide you an address na...

If you are familiar with Lagos Island, you'd know exactly where that address points to. Its a very popular place.

Don't tell me you give up easily ohhh
Lol.
Me!? You are daring me!!!
Oh no! People don't do that to me!
A dare? Lol
I'll outsmart you grin

Just watch me.
I think I got the address by the way cheesy
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by kaboninc(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Me!? You are daring me!!!
Oh no! People don't do that to me!
A dare? Lol
I'll outsmart you grin

Just watch me.
I think I got the address by the way cheesy

Lol!!!

Now that you've gotten the address, how soon would I be expecting the bible? Hehehehe

Waiting for you to outsmart me... cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, I hope you know what it means to keep a promise ohhh...because the expectation has gone out of planet Earth to Pluto (your favourite planet)... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by amicable09(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol!!!

Now that you've gotten the address, how soon would I be expecting the bible? Hehehehe

Waiting for you to outsmart me... cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, I hope you know what it means to keep a promise ohhh...because the expectation has gone out of planet Earth to Pluto (your favourite planet)... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. You know the e-me very well grin to know my favorite planet cheesy.

When is your birthday? Let me see if I'll have to wait till then before sending the Bible to you or I should just send it next week.

I don't promise and fail cheesy. I only promise and delay but I never fail to fulfill a promise no matter how long it takes me cheesy
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by kaboninc(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. You know the e-me very well grin to know my favorite planet cheesy.

When is your birthday? Let me see if I'll have to wait till then before sending the Bible to you or I should just send it next week.

I don't promise and fail cheesy. I only promise and delay but I never fail to fulfill a promise no matter how long it takes me cheesy

Lol. I just know that you lean more to your extra-terrestrial world. Lol. Just wondering how Plutonians or Plutonites would look like in appearance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My birthday was 5 days ago...precisely, on the 22nd of this month. So I can't wait for 361/360 days before receiving the gift ni. Next week would be perfectly fine. Can't wait!!!!

Well sha, promising and delay....the person you're promising sef go give up na. How long matters a lot. So me cannot wait for 361/360 days...

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by obontami: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

ChallengeAccepted#.. cheesy grin

Matthew 5 vs 28 ==>".. But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart..."

That means hell fire nor go contain all Romancelanders oo.. grin shocked shocked

Obontami
Natotogokillme
Paulkillerman
FTBomb..
cheesy grin

JOHN 8:7

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cc kingcheezypuff my puffpuff boo boo kiss kiss kiss

lets hear from you smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Muvacci:

I'm currently serving a two-month ban bruh, sorry I just saw this. Here are my best ever!

Exodus 20:5

You shall not worship
them or serve them; for I, the LORD your
God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity
of the fathers on the children, on the third
and the fourth generations of those who
hate Me.

And my favourite:

Genesis 12 : 2-3

2. I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.

3. I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.

Tags: LuvU2

2months: shocked shocked this is the work of devils. Sorry bro
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Estharfabian:

so, I'm irredeemably lost...embarassed cry

Nah..i don't, cannot, shall not, must not, should not----believe that.

But hey- I hope you're alright?
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
obontami:

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Hi wink

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Milonis:

Nah..i don't, cannot, shall not, must not, should not----believe that.
But hey- I hope you're alright?
oh, I'm okay...Thanks for asking. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by obontami: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2016
obontami:

my baba, I salute u like weeetttiiinnn!!!! Abeg tell them
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by obontami: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2016
PaulKillerman:
my baba, I salute u like weeetttiiinnn!!!! Abeg tell them

respect cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by joseph1832(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2016
obontami:

Na so bros!.
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by obontami: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Na so bros!.
smiley
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by joseph1832(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2016
amicable09:

Ok.
#ChallengeAccepted.

Cc.
beau49
Josep h1832
Karleone
Udochee
Uboma
Kaboninc
bolliejay

#Challenge accepted.

Proverbs 6 verse 6: Go to the ants oh sluggard, consider her ways, and be wise

Cc: lezzlie
Ishilove
Creamish
Postmann
Mindfulness

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Big4wig(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2016
slyIsaac:

chaii....

Romans8:8-17

People who are interested only in spiritual things can never be pleasing to God.....

i challenge Big4Wig
for God so love the world dat he gave his only begotten son ..John 3.16..my favorite bible passagecheesy
Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Anugod:
Challenge accepted smiley

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless, the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal, "The Lord knows those who are His", and "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity".

I nominate Sleekyshuga
Challenge accepted

Isaiah 45:2

I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

2 Likes

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Guy why naa? why you dey do your main nigga like this cry Okay, this took me alotta time. PS: I didn't spy it!!!!
#ChallengeAcepted. Here you go..

Luke 1 vs 37: For Nothing is Impossible with God

cc:
IykeKelvins
Izzou
Fabulocity
Ivyy
Vivaciousvivi

Kingsley, I will deal with u later o. grin
#ChallengeAccepted
Jerimaiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts I have for you, thoughts of good and not of evil. To lead you to an expected end"

Cc: Tosyne2much
Smellymouth
Jnrbayano
Babacele

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by Smellymouth: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Kingsley, I will deal with u later o. grin
#ChallengeAccepted
Jerimaiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts I have for you, thoughts of good and not of evil. To lead you to an expected end"

Cc: Tosyne2m.uch
Smellymo.uth
Jnrbay.ano
Babac.ele

#challengeAccepted#

John 11 vs 35 ==> Jesus Wept..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Believers Challenge #biblebelieverschallenge Day1 by bolliejay(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
amicable09:

Ok.
#ChallengeAccepted.

Cc.
beau49
Joseph1832
Karleone
Udochee
Uboma
Kaboninc
bolliejay

#ChallengeAccepted

My favorite verses are:
Ephesians 3:20
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us .

Phil 2:9 -11
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Cc
Whizqueen
Korrieatkins
Softandsweet
Saraha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Location Of Garden Of Eden On Earth / Nigerian Pastor Who Earns Mega Bucks In London Preaching Prosperity / How To Pray Effectively By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.