Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How I Was Duped By Mtn Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Duped By Mtn Today (378 Views)

Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Duped By Mtn Today by tolulope2021(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
This morning around 8:25am, mtn sent a msg to my phone as regards their wow weekend. This is promo where you are to load 2000 naira and subscribe for their 3.5gb data plan for the month and you will be give an additional 17.5gb bonus to use for the weekend

I quickly recharged my phone and loaded the money as I was still having like 900mb on my phone.
To my surprise I was given the 3.5gb and only for me not to see the 17.5gb bonus. I was furious as I quickly called their customer plan. The guys were like they don't know why I couldn't get it and since then I didn't hear from then

I see this as fraud of the highest order. I tried to browse but my data is Benin deducted from my monthly plan.
Here are the screenshots of the messages

Re: How I Was Duped By Mtn Today by olalekan90(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Never trust mtn again.......
Re: How I Was Duped By Mtn Today by olalekan90(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Never TRUST mtn with their death trap adverts

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Alleges That Over N400m Meant For Idps Is Unaccounted For / Suicide Bomber Shot Dead Near Bakassi IDP Camp / Breaking News: 40 Vehicle Retrieved From Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.