Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. (767 Views)

Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) / MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by mizlovette(f): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dear nairalanders, I write this with heavy hearts filled with sadness. In this our economy even as bad as it is I decided to help someone out of d goodness of my Herat but ended up getting scammed. I was at home watching movies quietly on my own, when all of a sudden I heard screams and shouts outside, I decided out of curiosity to check out what's going on, only to discover that a girl had been knocked down by a bike and she was bleeding profusely, d mother a petty trader was crying and rolling on d floor, without wasting time I decided that we should help get her to d nearest hospital, on arrival, d nurses insisted that a deposit of 25 thousand be made as they said she needed blood asap, I couldn't stand by and watch an innocent young girls like be cut short, I quickly decided to help d little I could. I spoke to d nurses to reduce d said deposit and they finnaly agreed to take 15k, I wasn't properly dressed so I had to ask d girls cousin who came to follow me take my ATM and go withdraw d money, she went and did that and we made d deposit. Treatment commenced and when I was sure she was gonna get better I left them forgetting to retrieve my card from her. Fast forward to this morning I got alert on my phone and was dazzled, almost everything I had was gone, I was mad I remembered that I had left my card with d cousin, I quickly ran to d hospital only for her to tell me that d girl slipped into coma and they were asked to make a deposit for her to be placed on life support and she decided to take that from my account. I lost all my savings to that girl and I see it as scam. Why would she do that to me? Was that proper? Am just here crying and thinking of how to cope and survive in this harsh economy now, with no job. Am sooooo heartbroken I don't know if I can ever render help to anyone. Pls forgive my errors as am not in d write frame of mind.
Re: Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by youngest85(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
U caused it na......how cud u help out of d goodnez of herat?
Re: Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by RoyalBlak007: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sometimes... You can't always

help everyone...you should have gone to withdraw the money yourself

Re: Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by Garshyzee(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
na wa ooo...too painful but u shuld hv known naa...never give a stranger ur atm to help u withdraw.....anyways ull survive.. cos u has good intentions

Re: Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by iykekelvins(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wow, op I'm sorry. You offered help to someone in need, its because you have a good heart. There's nothing you can do, just take it like that.

The Lord will provide
Re: Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by Nasa28(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
hmmm.

what a. world!!!
Don't worry .God will surprise you dear. Don't change ur mind about helping ppl. Its God that repays
Re: Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by Sveen: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Take heart, that's life for you.
Re: Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by Dinocarex(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
That's too bad of the people.
Why didn't they inform you before using the ATM.

By the way dearie, how did the cousin get your PIN??
Re: Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by mizlovette(f): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dinocarex:
That's too bad of the people.
Why didn't they inform you before using the ATM.

By the way dearie, how did the cousin get your PIN??
cos I gave it to her to go withdraw d deposit
Re: Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by Dinocarex(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
mizlovette:
cos I gave it to her to go withdraw d deposit

Sorry dearie!!!
Hope you made your disapproval known to them?
You can as well tell them you loan them that particular amount the cousin withdrew without your consent!!

That's too bad of those people!
Re: Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2016
mizlovette:
Dear nairalanders, I write this with heavy hearts filled with sadness. In this our economy even as bad as it is I decided to help someone out of d goodness of my Herat but ended up getting scammed. I was at home watching movies quietly on my own, when all of a sudden I heard screams and shouts outside, I decided out of curiosity to check out what's going on, only to discover that a girl had been knocked down by a bike and she was bleeding profusely, d mother a petty trader was crying and rolling on d floor, without wasting time I decided that we should help get her to d nearest hospital, on arrival, d nurses insisted that a deposit of 25 thousand be made as they said she needed blood asap, I couldn't stand by and watch an innocent young girls like be cut short, I quickly decided to help d little I could. I spoke to d nurses to reduce d said deposit and they finnaly agreed to take 15k, I wasn't properly dressed so I had to ask d girls cousin who came to follow me take my ATM and go withdraw d money, she went and did that and we made d deposit. Treatment commenced and when I was sure she was gonna get better I left them forgetting to retrieve my card from her. Fast forward to this morning I got alert on my phone and was dazzled, almost everything I had was gone, I was mad I remembered that I had left my card with d cousin, I quickly ran to d hospital only for her to tell me that d girl slipped into coma and they were asked to make a deposit for her to be placed on life support and she decided to take that from my account. I lost all my savings to that girl and I see it as scam. Why would she do that to me? Was that proper? Am just here crying and thinking of how to cope and survive in this harsh economy now, with no job. Am sooooo heartbroken I don't know if I can ever render help to anyone. Pls forgive my errors as am not in d write frame of mind.
Hi dear. What qualifications do you have? Send me a pm asap
Re: Heart Broken, Got Scammed While Rendering Help To Someone. by southernbelle(f): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2016

A Man's Hand Was Chopped Off While Trying To Steal Television / Top 10 Yoruba Foods Everyone Should Try / 2016 Miss Akwa-ibom Anniversary Queen Releases Cute Photos/inspirational Words