Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) (95752 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
loveourlagos:

Why are you so bitter? grin grin grin grin

Carry ur wahala and go undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Horsesmouth: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

Carry ur wahala and go undecided

I dont know whats her own in our matter. Foreign babes are d way forward, whats her own wahala sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Mega72(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
You can become financial independent with your 10k investment..you want to knw HOW?..call or whatsapp now 0906179992
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Mega72(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
ou can become financial independent with your 10k investment..you want to knw HOW?..call or whatsapp now 09096179992.
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Mhizkel(f): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
The useless gold diggers are good at spending men's money but have nothing to offer in return than open their smelly pusssies. I pity the unfortunate men that will marry these ones as wife. I rather travel to the Arctic to search for a woman than marry a Nigerian girl. Nigerian girls are mostly hungry in nature. No brain, no sense. All they do is jump from dick to dick all for material gains. Useless never do wells angry

#Team foreign girls
LOLcheesy
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
The useless gold diggers are good at spending men's money but have nothing to offer in return than open their smelly pusssies. I pity the unfortunate men that will marry these ones as wife. I rather travel to the Arctic to search for a woman than marry a Nigerian girl. Nigerian girls are mostly hungry in nature. No brain, no sense. All they do is jump from dick to dick all for material gains. Useless never do wells angryyou're an idiot

#Team foreign girls
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
The useless gold diggers are good at spending men's money but have nothing to offer in return than open their smelly pusssies. I pity the unfortunate men that will marry these ones as wife. I rather travel to the Arctic to search for a woman than marry a Nigerian girl. Nigerian girls are mostly hungry in nature. No brain, no sense. All they do is jump from dick to dick all for material gains. Useless never do wells angry
You re an idiot

#Team foreign girls
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by quintybabe(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

#Team foreign girls
You will rejected Nigerian girls that you can easily do a background check on but will rather marry a foreign girls whose upbringing and lifestyle you know next to nothing about just because she is foreign, I don't just seems to understand naija crazy for anything tag foreign. Mind you there are bad and good girls everywhere home or abroad just pray God gives you a good wife and not a foreign wife cause who you marry actually matter for you to fulfil you Destiny and be happy in life

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

#Team foreign girls
Are u 4 real with diz ur foreign girls mantra
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by MadCow1: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
But that's only Martini Rose na!

If them get mind make dem try am with AoS
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
[s]
quintybabe:

You will rejected Nigerians girls that you can easily do a background check on but will rather marry a foreign girls whose upbringing and lifestyle you know next to nothing about just because she is foreign, I don't just seems to understand naija crazy for anything tag foreign. Mind you there are bad and good girls everywhere home or abroad just pray God gives you a good wife and not a foreign wife cause who you marry actually matter for you to fulfil you Destiny and be happy in life
[/s]

#Teamforeigngirls undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by quintybabe(f): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

#Teamforeigngirls undecided
I wish you the best
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Anabel(f): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

#Team foreign girls

Thank God he said girls not woman

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Apoztl3(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hedonistically:
Wasting MAGAS' money is always fun for Oloshos.

But wait oh. After buying and wasting a 'casket' of champagne in the club, and incurring a bill of, let's say N1m for a few hours of madness, how do these guy men feel in the morning when eye don clear? The thing dey always wonder me. Abi na poverty dey worry me.
grin
Hedonistically:

But wait oh. After buying and wasting a 'casket' of champagne in the club, and incurring a bill of, let's say N1m for a few hours of madness, how do these guy men feel in the morning when eye don clear? The thing dey always wonder me. Abi na poverty dey worry me.
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Horsesmouth: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
quintybabe:

You will rejected Nigerian girls that you can easily do a background check on but will rather marry a foreign girls whose upbringing and lifestyle you know next to nothing about just because she is foreign, I don't just seems to understand naija crazy for anything tag foreign. Mind you there are bad and good girls everywhere home or abroad just pray God gives you a good wife and not a foreign wife cause who you marry actually matter for you to fulfil you Destiny and be happy in life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by ForFun: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hedonistically:

No be poverty my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

#Team foreign girls

Evrywer men...gals the same

But i found out dat nigerian gals change when they start working

Suddenly they become independent ladies.... Like wat can ur money do for me

Summary nigerian gals improve when they earn their money

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

#Team foreign girls
see painment, seems they have dealt with you,but remember you have sisters who also fall into the category of Nigeria girls, Kikikiki
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by DICKtator: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

#Team foreign girls

What makes you think that the foreign girls don't like money? Dude, no dull oo!!!. There are many of them that love money die abroad.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by bravetentewa(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

#Team foreign girls

Not all the girls abeg.. If you look responsible then you will attract responsible ladies.
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

Thank God he said girls not woman

You are still a girl until you stop relying on a man's pocket to survive. Women are independent and hardworking. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by golor(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

#Team foreign girls

Remember your mum and sist are Nigerian, stop this silly generalisation.
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
2dugged:
see painment, seems they have dealt with you,but remember you have sisters who also fall into the category of Nigeria girls, Kikikiki

Deal with me? My kobo no fit enter any naija biitch pocket. I rather masturbate undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by lloydmuna2(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Them go liquidate your life lol,, drain you dry with draining machine hahah Jim u Yan truth

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

Deal with me? My kobo no fit enter any naija biitch pocket. I rather masturbate undecided
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, it doesn't only have to do with money, matters of the heart is what I meant,since you never see your foreign girlfriend meaning you dey masturbate already
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by MisterKings(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

#Team foreign girls

Brother may God overbless you for this.

These girls know nothing.... Just a few of them are sensible thats y e dey trip me when i see a lady of substance someone with that personality, knowledge or even handwork that moves a man's heart. It's not about Brazilian hair and eye lashes that look like akupe (hand fan). Its about being someone that trips a man with an amazing character.

Girls think that when we want to marry we will first look at their hair and the size of their bum. They have another thing coming. Especially in this Buhari period.

They better read Isaiah 4:1 and start praying hard cos na them need am pass.

7 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
donofdons:
The truth i that jim iyke and all these actors are broke asses..i saw his house in sunnyville Abuja and i was like WTF. money is so easy to make and all you need is a little initiative and some ruthlessness and you have your startup capital.
jim iyke is a guy that could have embellished himself and get branded names like ace champagne and moet to sponsor him as a gentleman of class..but stupidity and crass arrogance wouldn't allow him do that.
As an igboman, he could have reached out to arthur eze na ugbo to help him become a master but he was busy following small girls and harassing women. now instead of marrying from a rich igbo family and exploiting the gifts of his igbo roots, he is wasting time with jamaican sluts

Choi!
See finishing

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Anabel(f): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

You are still a girl until you stop relying on a man's pocket to survive. Women are independent and hardworking. undecided

I don't rely on any niggas pocket. It's not worth it. I suffer for every penny I own that's why I don't wear Brazilian weaves and all those whatever you call it. I never grow reach that level, but for now. I can beat my chest scatter
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
MisterKings:

These girls know nothing.... Just a few of them are sensible thats y e dey trip me when i see a lady of substance someone with that personality, knowledge or even handwork that moves a man's heart. It's not about Brazilian hair and eye lashes that look like akupe (hand fan). Its about being someone that trips a man with an amazing character.

Girls think that when we want to marry we will first look at their hair and the size of their bum. They have another thing coming. Especially in this Buhari period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
MisterKings:

I dislike them with passion. I have been preaching against their antics for a long time but unfortunately nairaland is filled with woman wrappers who will rather lick their smelly buttts than say the truth. Many men are married to professional dickriders they call wives. I just pity such men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

I don't rely on any niggas pocket. It's not worth it. I suffer for every penny I own that's why I don't wear Brazilian weaves and all those whatever you call it. I never grow reach that level, but for now. I can beat my chest scatter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

Even though i no believe you undecided Good for you and your potential husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) / Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.