Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) (95753 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Anabel(f): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

Even though i no believe you undecided Good for you and your potential husband

I don't need your believe. My own belief is more than enough for my growth. Thanks
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
The useless gold diggers are good at spending men's money but have nothing to offer in return than open their smelly pusssies. I pity the unfortunate men that will marry these ones as wife. I rather travel to the Arctic to search for a woman than marry a Nigerian girl. Nigerian girls are mostly hungry in nature. No brain, no sense. All they do is jump from dick to dick all for material gains. Useless never do wells angry

#Team foreign girls

Kilode! You really take am personal o.
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
donofdons:
The truth i that jim iyke and all these actors are broke asses..i saw his house in sunnyville Abuja and i was like WTF. money is so easy to make and all you need is a little initiative and some ruthlessness and you have your startup capital.
jim iyke is a guy that could have embellished himself and get branded names like ace champagne and moet to sponsor him as a gentleman of class..but stupidity and crass arrogance wouldn't allow him do that.
As an igboman, he could have reached out to arthur eze na ugbo to help him become a master but he was busy following small girls and harassing women. now instead of marrying from a rich igbo family and exploiting the gifts of his igbo roots, he is wasting time with jamaican sluts

gosh! I cant undastand wetin dis guy dy insinuate *meaninglezis
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by antieverything(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na space you book abi u wan transfer card give person?.. grin
lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by antieverything(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
The useless gold diggers are good at spending men's money but have nothing to offer in return than open their smelly pusssies. I pity the unfortunate men that will marry these ones as wife. I rather travel to the Arctic to search for a woman than marry a Nigerian girl. Nigerian girls are mostly hungry in nature. No brain, no sense. All they do is jump from dick to dick all for material gains. Useless never do wells angry

#Team foreign girls
seconded
infact third-ed grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by MrHenshaw: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Jim Iyke? Lol..

After you don Gbensh all these kind babes tire now you want the Lord to keep them away from you? cheesy grin

No wonder "they claimed" Robert Mugabe said this ==>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154456_img8145_jpeg8a40f81d7486a8454d8814867790367e

For d ones that submitted themselves to be gbenshed! "Wisdom is profitable to direct"

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by torlah232(f): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
BF69BF:
Ehn ehn, so Jim Iyke want better thing?
lmao r u kidding me who Doesn't like better thing
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by nicerichard05: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hedonistically:
Wasting MAGAS' money is always fun for Oloshos.

But wait oh. After buying and wasting a 'casket' of champagne in the club, and incurring a bill of, let's say N1m for a few hours of madness, how do these guy men feel in the morning when eye don clear? The thing dey always wonder me. Abi na poverty dey worry me.

Bros I swear nor be poverty oo, u knw wen I take dey realise the moni wen I send? Na wen I don dey under shower d next morning they baff, den my brain go reset as water dey enter, the regretting Ehen, na 100% buh wat to do, another Friday another clubbing. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by GoldEnyong(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Just these few bottles of eva wines? Huh
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nairaland don dey sweet me small small,people are becoming nicer by the day,i hope I'm not exaggerating
Hedonistically:
Wasting MAGAS' money is always fun for Oloshos.

But wait oh. After buying and wasting a 'casket' of champagne in the club, and incurring a bill of, let's say N1m for a few hours of madness, how do these guy men feel in the morning when eye don clear? The thing dey always wonder me. Abi na poverty dey worry me.
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by cityAdventures: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
donofdons:
The truth i that jim iyke and all these actors are broke asses..i saw his house in sunnyville Abuja and i was like WTF. money is so easy to make and all you need is a little initiative and some ruthlessness and you have your startup capital.
jim iyke is a guy that could have embellished himself and get branded names like ace champagne and moet to sponsor him as a gentleman of class..but stupidity and crass arrogance wouldn't allow him do that.
As an igboman, he could have reached out to arthur eze na ugbo to help him become a master but he was busy following small girls and harassing women. now instead of marrying from a rich igbo family and exploiting the gifts of his igbo roots, he is wasting time with jamaican sluts

U harsh o, bros
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by daejavuu: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Guy you harsh o...lol
donofdons:

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by HMZi: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
God please bring this kind of girls to my life,them get bad 'way forwad'.. AMEN.
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by MarcAnthony1: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
adaksbullet:
Am whant an gilrs liked the is gilrs o lord wink
I'm sure your English teacher committed suicide
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Words of a broke a..ss niggur who can't afford a decent life despite all his years of acting and is rather wasting his life being a baby daddy to some random girl who probably sleeps with other rich men to sustain his fake lifestyle.
These girls have money and not sweating on spending it on their champagne. Broke ass niggur is busy hating.
Jim iyke, you will never date a rich woman your life is finished and you are worn out grin
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by lozanni(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
When guys don spoil babes finish and expand their pussysss , na that time dem know say na tight totoo them need.... Abeg girls make una continue to use pusssy tigntning creams, na our fault...

You dey correct sha.
But that your moniker and that of smellingm...es fit cause person to puke, especially after eating.
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
donofdons:

Oh dear! The guy vex you ni.
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Mikylopez(f): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
Cheii, just negodu!!

*Singing*

All the fine girls have join gang!
BAD GANG
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
lozanni:

You dey correct sha.
But that your moniker and that of smellingm...es fit cause person to puke, especially after eating.
Hahahha anyway on a lighter note... You know say anytime wey person shit, him Yansh don turn to smellinganus at least until him wash am.... ( Anyway no mind me, the reason for getting this moniker na purely for comic purposes and to proove to people say sense fit come out from wetin look senseless

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Damola00: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=donofdons post=48826562][size=10pt][b] The truth i that jim iyke and all these actors are broke asses..i saw his house in sunnyville Abuja and i was like WTF. money is so easy to make and all you need is a little initiative and some ruthlessness and you have your startup capital.

Awww bro see how you finished Jim..
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
is he Holly ghost filled? mtchewww kettle calling pot black
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by casttlebarbz(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na space you book abi u wan transfer card give person?.. grin
na surest booking number b dat nd coincidentally my matrix number way back in school

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by alobright17(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
donofdons:

See how u dey pain for someone's personal life
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by blazer234: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
donofdons:

Why do you igbos think money is everything? "Marry from rich Igbo family"? How does that make marriage successful?

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Peterosky(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ;DAmennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by kachi19: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Buhari com and see oioih how dis gals are lavishing our economy :/
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Leez(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
donofdons:

wait so u no knw b4?lol
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Leez(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
blazer234:

Why do you igbos think money is everything? "Marry from rich Igbo family"? How does that make marriage successful?
emm oga we dont think so oh
we value our family and education above money o
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Ozorc: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Since you are a Nigerian, dt means your sisters are involved.. You like talking trash...
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by JimD(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oloshos
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by Uzoosuji3: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2016
donofdons:

Aproko.. Radio without b3
Re: Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) by HashtagMoniker(m): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2016
God protect from bad ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) / Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.