Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Exceptional : Lecturer Backs Baby Of His Student During Exams! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exceptional : Lecturer Backs Baby Of His Student During Exams! (707 Views)

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exceptional : Lecturer Backs Baby Of His Student During Exams! by Ikville(m): 1:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Look at this: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam (Photos) - http://nigerianmovieblog.com/2016/06/university-professor-backs-baby-nursing-mother-writing-exam-photos/

1 Share

Re: Exceptional : Lecturer Backs Baby Of His Student During Exams! by konklud22(m): 2:46am On Aug 27, 2016
dnt be suprised the baby might b his smiley
nice one tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exceptional : Lecturer Backs Baby Of His Student During Exams! by haconjy(m): 3:45am On Aug 27, 2016
its good... check this for more news
Re: Exceptional : Lecturer Backs Baby Of His Student During Exams! by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 27, 2016
if the nursing mother no fine,make i naked
before i baff.
Re: Exceptional : Lecturer Backs Baby Of His Student During Exams! by okirewaju(f): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2016
This remind me of when I had to take my 3 days old baby to write an exam. There were lots of Education Marshal around and I kept writing as fast as I can so I can run out b4 baby starts crying.

Baby started crying few minutes later and I decided to feed her just outside the Hall then come in to continue the exam which I have already taken permission from the invigilator earlier but one female marshal refused. She said anything that made me step out of the hall, I am done-no coming back.

I went back to my sit and kept writing but the cry was getting to me. I had to pick up my script to submit. The invigilator looked at me critically and asked if I was done for real? I said no but my baby over any paper. The woman was just angry- shouting up and down. I put her on ignore mood, went to feed my baby and came back to write my paper.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is The Best Forum In Nigeria? / Graduate Teacher Trainee Needed At Meadow Hall / FUTA Official Website Hacked Again! (futa.edu.ng) - (see pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.