Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Face Of Campus - Campus Most Exciting Student Photogenic Contest - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Face Of Campus - Campus Most Exciting Student Photogenic Contest (1631 Views)

The Photogenic Green Screen / Register For Miss Photogenic Beauty Contest 2017 / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Campus - Campus Most Exciting Student Photogenic Contest by ItalianWine(f): 3:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Face of Campus is Campus Most Exciting Photogenic Contest to bring a unique perspective of fun to campuses across our world of fashion, media and style. This event has been created by Campus Punch in partnership with several sponsors to run yearly across different states in Nigeria among tertiary institutions within each state.

Mission
Face of Campus is part of the entire idea of Campus Punch to bring fun to Campuses across Nigeria, and to promote music artist, talented Nigerian students and other inspiring personalities within Campuses.

Goal
It is Face of Campus foremost goal to pull attention of organizations to support and sponsor Nigerian students, many of who has hidden extraordinary talents, skills, and certainly many denied basic needs.

Re: Face Of Campus - Campus Most Exciting Student Photogenic Contest by ItalianWine(f): 3:51am On Aug 27, 2016
Face of Campus - which is a hotly contested battle for the most photogenic student in campus - Season two is ongoing right now on www.FaceOfCampus.com and the contestants have entered the second stage.

Last week about five contestants were eliminated. Another set would also leave the contest this weekend.

This second stage in the second week of the contest is referred to as COUPLE SELFIE where all the contestants are expected to take a selfie shot with a partner, friend or colleague.

Earlier this year Campus Punch launched this photogenic contest labeled as Face of Campus. This photogenic contest was a simple but entertaining idea invented by the organizers to give students and aspiring students in campuses across Nigeria to enjoy a pleasant pageantry kind of fun right their with internet gadgets.

The Chief Media Marketing Strategist, Mr. Isaac Okereke when contacted said, “we have a dream for every student in campus. Face of Campus is one of the least steps we are taking to make that happen. It is said that all work and no play make Jack a dull boy and this is one of the risk free play students can have away from the stress of reading, and yet win cash prizes and gadgets that would improve their lot in their school life”

When asked what efforts the company is making to get across the idea to more campuses, he said “interest in the event is fast picking up and to make it more accessible we have made the event free for all entrants. We are gaining on steps to have more sponsors to the event. With this support we believe we would reach more campuses in no time. ”.

We here in Campus Punch News would follow along with the program and also bring you more news of the event.

Meanwhile we encourage every student and aspiring student to visit the website www.FaceOfCampus.com to gain more information, join or vote the next Face of Campus.

Source: Face of Campus
Re: Face Of Campus - Campus Most Exciting Student Photogenic Contest by ItalianWine(f): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Face of Campus Season III has been scheduled to kick start on 15th August, 2016. Preparations on the contestants end and by the sponsors are well along for the exciting online photo contest on www.FaceOfCampus.com

Face of Campus which has seen two previous seasons is recognized as the campus most exciting student photogenic contest. As always the online photo contest is going to score some of campus photogenic students in Nigeria through the number of votes that they garner.

This Face of Campus Season III has been exclusively arranged for the first time for Jambites Only. The season is purported to have the highest number of contestants. With regards to the growing influx of contestants, we met with the Chief Technical Head, Mr Tobi in his Lagos office and asked him how he plans to provide a more impressive platform to make this season a much exciting one.

Mr. Tobi replied, “From reports receiving my desk, the social media management department hinted us that the contestants are streaming in greater number in this Season III and that is awesome news.”

“To accommodate the increasing size we are adding new design features that would add more fun to the contest. Instead of having one set of persons occupying the front page or the early rows, the pictures would be loading randomly. This would make it possible to give every contestant a level playing ground.”

“New design features would also be added to user accounts which would also enable contestants to enjoy most of the competition right on their own user profile.”

“We're assured that we would provide the contestants with the most entertaining online photogenic contest they have ever had.”

As we speak the spirit among the contestants is very high. Few days from now we would watch as that photogenic contest plays out.

Finally as the Face of Campus Season III unfolds we do wish every contestant the very best.

Remember, you can read about Season I Miss First of Campus. Like I promised I'll write on the other previous winners too soon. Enjoy!

SOurce: Face of Campus
Re: Face Of Campus - Campus Most Exciting Student Photogenic Contest by ItalianWine(f): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ruth Ejimofor Emerges First Miss Face of campus

As it turns out beautiful young model, Ruth Ejimofor, a 22 year old computer science student from Michael Okpara University, MOUAU emerged as the first Miss Face of Campus.

Face of campus, the campus most exciting online photogenic student contest which was held on May 10th to June 17th 2016 was the maiden turnout of the exciting photo contest and Ruth Ejimofor made a glorious sweep at the prizes of the event.

She took home a brand new Samsung Galaxy tab 2 and a piece of N 20, 000 cash as first prize winner preceding the two other winners.

During the contest we watched as slim and beautiful light colored Rita drove in admiring fans in their numbers in a surprisingly progressive and steady manner as every day of the contest went by.

Ruth who bears the username Slimyruth- wasn’t alone in the contest. She battled it hard with the likes of black beauty Otaru, cute Bella, model like bukie, handsome David, gorgeous mhiz-tihbee, ever hot Pheron-Mi, smart willy-gold and a host of others.

Campus Punch, organizers of this online pageantry like photo contest, alongside other sponsors successfully launched their maiden event of Face of Campus.

The organizers agree that the beginning was more challenging that they presumed. However, they gave thanks to God for the beautiful end of the event. Most especially they took solace as the contestants were grateful for being participants in the Face of campus contest.

So surprised to have won, Ruth exclaimed, “I am short of words to express my sentiment. I just want to say thank you very much Campus Punch and everybody who made this possible. I would never forget this eventful day in my life.”

Face of campus organizers do hope to see more of such radiating smiles on more students in this most exciting online student photo contest.

There are other winners to the season I and season II of Face of Campus event. I will write on them on another follow up article.

Yes, like Ruth Ejimofor you too can be one of the winners with just a click of interest way!

Till we meet again…See you!

Re: Face Of Campus - Campus Most Exciting Student Photogenic Contest by ItalianWine(f): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Roll out of Face of Campus Season III Contestants

Over the weekend a new set of contestants had been rolling out on the Face of Campus voting page.
These are set of beautiful faces, really handsome guys and lovely and amazing ladies you would like to spend quality time with. Before all that need for quality time and all that, these ladies and gents are in to battle for who is the Face of Campus Season III. You know what that means they need votes more than anything. Trust me you can make their day with only that.
At the moment the contest is already steep in place. Some of the contestants were held bound on their phone with their fans while waiting for the contest time to kick off at 12:00 on Monday morning. Since then they have not left from gathering their fans, crush, friends and family to vote for them.

It was another confusing rush as some contestant woke up early in the morning to see other contestants are already garnering votes. All the same the contestants are in high spirit and votes are trickling in every second to sympathize with contestants and cheer them up.
It has not been that easy for some but it has not been all about the contest but more of the fun that is surrounding it.

The organizers however had a little technical issue on their site because as the Technical head explained, “we moved to a new hosting company to be able to accommodate the growing number of contestants and visits and at the moment we have transferred about 95% of the site content but the site is perfectly okay on UC browser and other higher browsers. We would shortly finish the transfer and the contest can ride in as smoothly as possible.”

So if you wanna vote a beautiful Face of Campus contestant this is how:
Register on this website by clicking on Sign Up at the top of the menu
Once done go to the voting page by clicking on "Voting" at the top of the menu
Scroll through the beautiful face and vote someone
Remember you can vote many times but only once every one hour

So guys go check up on this beautiful faces on campus most exciting photogenic contest on Face of Campus (www.FaceOfCampus.com). I must confess I return every hour to find a contestant to give my vote and do some toasting (Sorry, I mean I just go to say hi to somebody…haha).
I’ll be back with more updates. Have a filled fun as you cheer on your favorite Face of Campus Contestants.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Campus - Campus Most Exciting Student Photogenic Contest by ItalianWine(f): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
FACE OF CAMPUS SEASON III ENTERS SECOND STAGE

Face of Campus
season III stage one has just ended. It was a lovely end to the Single Selfie Stage between 76 candidates. At the early hours and days that preceded the stage one we witnessed a tussle for the first three position by Debbiedeb, Cynthia, Naomi09, and Johyteembar.

There were a few other contestants who pulled up closely having a better prospect than the other contestants. Their names are: krystal, Zeenat, Evie, Mizhanny, favour, Oluchi-4xt, prettybellank, Heniolarherself, and jay_skido.

A good number of the contestants couldn’t pull up enough fans but gloriously did what they can to stay afloat.

This report would not be complete without mentioning the serious fight that issued on Naomi09 wall where a voter, who some referred to as Cynthia’s fan, took to frontally attacking Naomi09. You can read up the fight on Naomi09’s Profile Page.

There is a measure of reassuring happiness among the successful contestants. The new week brings up a new prospect into a huge sphere of hope.

Over the weekend the judges had to do their own business in the contest. They eliminated about 20% of the contesting candidates which numbered to about 30 of them. Two of the male
judges, Mr. Tobi and Mr. Uche, redeemed two losing contestants with poor votes
namely celine-jane and Omalicha98.

The two other female judges, Miss Whitney and Miss Bukola, enlisted the following names in their good book of photogenic nominations: Jennie_, celine-jane, nabzyofficial, neomisbae, krystal, jay_skido, Ajay, Diamondprinz, Rhya, Cynthia(2), Mimi99, Johyteembar, and Evie.

The organizers however made it crystal clear that the second stage would see many contestants getting eliminated during the days of the second stage if they were found cheating. You could actually call this stage the elimination stage as we are just about to know the contestants who would make it to the final stage.

So join me if you are a photogenic fan and watch this beautiful faces as they take selfie pictures with one of their friends, or family members and upload them on today being Sunday.

I’ll be seeing you this time next week and it will be an entire new story of Who the Face of Campus Crown fits. I say big CONGRATULATIONS to the successful contestants and wish them the best this week!

(1) (Reply)

How To Charge Clients For Event !!!!! / Nigeria is in recession but not These guys? (photos) / Photo: Golden Casket Of Sir Emeka Offor’s Late Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.