Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] (30275 Views)

Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Young Skales Falls In Love With London Girlfriend As Both Cuddle & Have Fun With / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by OfficialAwol(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2016
SHOW SOME LOVE....

Show some love Nairalanders, I am an upcoming artiste and my debut single titled ABAKALIKI is dropping on 4th Sept 2016.

I don't wanna release hundred singles before I get to make it; wanna hit limelight with my first but I can't do it without you guys who are now my family.

So please, repost this, make suggestions, give me connections, tell me what you think I should know as a supposed novice.

You can follow me on Facebook and instagram @officialawol, and on Twitter @awol_official.

Please help make me!
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Anabel(f): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:

E pain me ?? Lol

You're just ignorant.

Can you please go fix your face ??

You need to fix your brain. It's important. If you have nothing to say to people, don't bother mentioning them. You have addicted2women as your moniker and you still feel you have a right to bad talk women? Go fix your brain. Women don't like cowards
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Addicted2Women: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Anabel:

You need to fix your brain. It's important. If you have nothing to say to people, don't bother mentioning them. You have addicted2women as your moniker and you still feel you have a right to bad talk women? Go fix your brain. Women don't like cowards

And your name is Anabel but you feel like you have the right to talk bad about someone who is 30 times richer than your entire family put together.

Your ugliness is affecting your brain
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Please, can i see your pictures

Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Anabel(f): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:

And your name is Anabel but you feel like you have the right to talk bad about someone who is 30 times richer than your entire family put together.

Pls Donald Trump is rich but brainless. Being rich doesn't guarantee a person intelligence. Pls keep yourself somewhere, I'm done wasting my time talking to you
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Smellymouth: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
if mouth dey smell..eyes dont smell bro..bleep beauty real women of values dont chase after men..besides who beauty helpwho cares about beauty without brainsremember mugabe..when the lord gives a woman beauty without brains the OBO MUST WAIL/SUFFER!!!!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Addicted2Women: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Anabel:

Pls Donald Trump is rich but brainless. Being rich doesn't guarantee a person intelligence. Pls keep yourself somewhere, I'm done wasting my time talking to you

Even if Donald Trump is the devil, you have no right to talk bad about him.

Why not use work on yourself because you ain't good enough to be called a woman

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by mruwaifo(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2016
The dude just messed himself up .
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by richling77(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Tedassie:

Nope,in fact you both got same thing in common tongue

Seriously, I don't know how a lady that looks funny like this would have gut to insult another man's look.
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by mhisbliss(f): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
with his onion bulb head, una still dey queue to shag am. MONEY TALKS.
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Abodunrin07(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2016
fellowship:
Sean tizzle hustling for otedola's money.
So he expects cuppy to leave her footballer boyfriend which is ten times richer than him, and run to him that is eyeying her dad's wealth.
I am not sure cuppy is that gullible and dumb, because.
1. Anichebe can take care of djcuppy and provide for her even without her contributing a dime.
2. Djcuppy feels more secure and protected with anichebe.
3. Anichebe is more exposed than sean tizzle.
4. Anichebe do not need a dime from otedola.
anichebes money is off no use to her we are not talking about money here
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by ObaKlaz: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I had to quickly hit your siggy... Bruh, you look like an overfed bird. You both should quit going at each other. Knock it off! You're both UGLY!gringringrin
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Deejay777(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
fellowship:
So he expects cuppy to leave her footballer boyfriend which is ten times richer than him, and run to him that is eyeying her dad's wealth.
1. Anichebe can take care of djcuppy and provide for her even without her contributing a dime.
dnt mind sean tizzle because d gal is humble nd veri respectful,he takes it 4 a greenlight.dj cuppy freely rela8 wit everibodi(even blowing kisses 2 lil kesh)
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by ObaKlaz: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:

_
Awww... Looks like I've hurt someone's feelings. I called both you and the pretty lady you were flexing muscles on UGLY, you alone caught feelings. You've got complex issues, bruh!grin *OVERFED BIRD* gringrin
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by teamfrabidel: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
lol...Sean tizzle sha.Its always you.hmmmn okay continue.
Meanwhile,Check out the Number one Nigeria's Dating Website where you can hook up with single ladies and guys in your area.Strictly for Nigerians! You can also meet new friends and chat online.It's Free!

www.frabidel.com
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anabel:
Guys are always single. I don't know why
same with girls
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by xtervaganza(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
fellowship:
Na wa oooo

How did you know all these?

Do you live with them?
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Tedassie(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
invite me to ignore you some other time, i got better things to do right now than you
Bae,ah ahn now...y is it now biting you #epainam
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Tedassie(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
richling77:

Seriously, I don't know how a lady that looks funny like this would have gut to insult another man's look.
epp me ask am o
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by anonym0us: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
OfficialAwol:
SHOW SOME LOVE....

Show some love Nairalanders, I am an upcoming artiste and my debut single titled ABAKALIKI is dropping on 4th Sept 2016.

I don't wanna release hundred singles before I get to make it; wanna hit limelight with my first but I can't do it without you guys who are now my family.

So please, repost this, make suggestions, give me connections, tell me what you think I should know as a supposed novice.

You can follow me on Facebook and instagram @officialawol, and on Twitter @awol_official.

Please help make me!
we are talking sense and you are talking nonsense my friend keep your dry abakiliki
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Xbursta(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
okeyokeyvega:
I can't belive otedola pikin is dating this tattooed riff-raff, fr wetin? Cos he has some few yeye tracks Na wa ooo.
watch your mouth
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by okeyokeyvega: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Xbursta:
watch your mouth
and if I dnt?
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by seangy4konji: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
I don't know how old you are but who is talking about money here??ao cully was blind before abi when the guy self never blow reach

You can v money and not be able to knack well. U can v money me not make sat girl smile. Who be anichebe

Once debe always debe.who care about him papa money??
saintfellow:
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by Xbursta(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
okeyokeyvega:
and if I dnt?
Smh
Re: Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] by HERSLEY(f): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
MEN, for the love of goat meat peppersoup, "fear women"..

And if I see any man when nor dey fear women, I dey fear dat man..

Sean Tizzle,you sef get "okpolo" eyes..How will you have this kinda Beaurriful babe and you still dey eye DJ Cuppy?...

Am Arahia mhenn...
hmmm OK o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) / Mavin Crew Pose For Selfies Together (photo) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.