Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Where Can I Download The Setup File For Mtnf@stlink For My Modem?-help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Can I Download The Setup File For Mtnf@stlink For My Modem?-help (359 Views)

Download The Complete MMM Clone Script 2017 - Fully Editable / Webmasters, Pls Help I Need Jamb Cbt Like File For My School Site / How Do I Post PDF File For Direct Viewing On A Forum Post? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download The Setup File For Mtnf@stlink For My Modem?-help by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello.

My modem (mtnf@aslink) has refused to install in my laptop.

If its installing,after sometime,it will start afresh.

There is a particular file that is missing,and now its incomplete.

I need to download another setup file for Mtnf@stlink for my modem.

I need this plss.

Any suggestions?

Or can you send me your own setup file??
I think there is a way of sending apps online,we will figure that out soon.
Re: Where Can I Download The Setup File For Mtnf@stlink For My Modem?-help by Donald3d(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2016
Mrsparrow:
Hello.

My modem (mtnf@aslink) has refused to install in my laptop.

If its installing,after sometime,it will start afresh.

There is a particular file that is missing,and now its incomplete.

I need to download another setup file for Mtnf@stlink for my modem.

I need this plss.

Any suggestions?

Or can you send me your own setup file??
I think there is a way of sending apps online,we will figure that out soon.

i am assuming its an huawei modem , you can download the proprietary software from the actual device manufactures , pls confirm if its Huawei or ZTE and what model,so i can help with a link for you to download the software .
Re: Where Can I Download The Setup File For Mtnf@stlink For My Modem?-help by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2016
Donald3d:

i am assuming its an huawei modem , you can download the proprietary software from the actual device manufactures , pls confirm if its Huawei or ZTE and what model,so i can help with a link for you to download the software .
What i know is that its huawei.i dnt know the model.

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Web Hosting Service / My Top 5 Recommended Wordpress Plugins For New Bloggers / Nigerian News Website For Sale(own Your Own News Website That Runs On Autopilot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.