Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Job Opportunity After Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Job Opportunity After Nysc (518 Views)

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity After Nysc by saintanji(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello nairalander, this is not a job opening post, nor is it a get rich quick thing, rather, it is a lifetime opportunity for you to have a steady income after your NYSC. I will share with you how I made 110k in TWO WEEKS using my sitting room as my office. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ AND THANK ME LATTER.

Come October, a new set of fresh job-seekers will be unveiled on the labour market and you are one of them. There is an irony however; there is no job to go round. I finished NYSC April 2016 and most of my friends we passed-out the same time call me every week begging me to help get them a job. My sad reply still rings in my brain “No job bro, but I will be on lookout for you” I always quickly add a good news which most of them let pass with a “hmmm, I see”
THE GOOD NEWS: There are enough jobs to go round, if only you are flexible enough to look elsewhere than what you study in school and forget your grade, be it first class, 2:1, and 2:2 or even pass. Bleep your grade; you are smart enough to make a good living believe me.

MY STORY
Good for me, I started earning a decent salary while I was still serving, I got a job. A rare occasion for a 2:2 graduate of OAU in my field of study. Even the best graduating student in my department rot in a village far from civilization in the name of serving once father land, he was envious, and everybody was. Initially I felt on top of the world, but my happiness only lasted a while, not good enough.
Trust me, if you are among the few lucky once who will end up with a job immediately after NYSC, your happiness will only last for a month, after which you get tired of taking orders.
Not to bore you I will bullet point my story in two parts, 1- my 8months of employment in a corporate organization, 2- my one month of self-employment.

PART 1: 8-months of employment in a corporate organization
• I got employed December 2015 (during NYSC, a rare time and a rare opportunity) and quit July 2016
• I earn #80,000 monthly aside other fringe benefits
• I saved nothing; I spent half on transport fare
• I started to become unhappy after the first month
• I resume work 8am and close 5pm, exhausted and tired
• I think every single minute of my terrible boss and senior colleagues; I even see them in my dreams. I was going naught. I had to share it with my friends in other companies; it happened that all of us are in the same shoe. We complain bitterly, four of the five that hang-out every other weekend quit between April and July. Two of us started a business. The three other are making move to be like the two (not bragging, that’s the truth)
LESSON LEARNT:
• Your boss doesn’t care about you no matter how much he claims. He cares only about his money, and using you to get more money.
• You will work your arse off with little or no income and little to your name; maybe a room apartment in one corner of the city where you will sob every night while you go to bed alone.
• There is no job security no matter how good or hardworking you are –don’t let no body tell you lies. You have to be involved in workplace shenanigans i.e. lies, deceit, pulling someone down, and even workplace prostitution or worse.
• You live in fear. Seeing first class candidates losing their 200k jobs to desperate 2:2 candidates who will collect 50k. The boss will tell you “any fool can do your job, why pay you this much” the worst is that 2:1 students are losing their jobs to IT student who will collect 10k/month or nothing. There is a technical recession; businesses are saving money on human resources. Companies are not hiring.
• Your boss will make you fill you know nothing and he is doing you a favour by employing you
• Your life and future lies in the mood of the boss
All these above are what I experienced in 8-months and many more I will like to keep discrete.
Before I proceed to part-2, let me reiterate this; Bleep YOUR GRADES, it has nothing to do with your success. BUT YOUR ABILITY TO GET SHIT DONE HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SUCCESS. To get the best fruit of success, YOU HAVE TO GET SHIT DONE AS YOUR OWN BOSS. I have tasted the two parts; I assure you being your own boss is the best.

PART TWO: One month of self-employment
In early part of July 2016 before I quit my job, I attended a training workshop in digital marketing. Some few weeks later I quit my job to start my own Agency. LESS than A MONTH down the line, I’ve made almost 2x my monthly salary, using my sitting room as a makeshift office. 110k in two weeks is what a lot of bankers are yarning for. Read the following bullet point of my last one month.
• I attended a Digital Marketing Training and earned a diploma
• In addition to my basic knowledge I RESEARCH, PAID AND SOURCE for more information. All this put together and EUREKA! I struck gold
• By August 15; I got my first client –paying 60k every month for the next 3 month (the duration of our initial campaign). GOLD I say, for someone who work only 6hours each day and watch movies all weekend.
• Two days later, I got another 50k paying client, my third, fourth and fifth client came in not much longer (still on the phase of negotiating).
• So far, #110k made with a projection of 180k or more by the end of the month
• With little or no planning, little capital and no standard office yet, I already start my own business which is fast gaining momentum.
LESSON LEARNT
Information is power. Only the smart get it at all cost.
What you need is on the other side of what you want.
No matter how costly, information is cheap compare to ignorance.
You too can start earning cool income without working for any boss, without stretching yourself to the limit, without the hassle of waking up early to rush to work in fear, and coming back late in the night tired and exhausted.
All you need to do is simply is get information. I will teach you digital marketing and also give you a guide on how to start earning cool cash in a short time –that is if you know what you are doing.

In the end; I am a digital marketer making a cool income; I am a CEO of myself; I am writing my success story; I want to help you write yours
I want to teach you and others to be a digital marketer like me and earn a reasonable income.

To get a one-on-one training
To get a student study pack (a self-paced, self-study material which includes all you have to know to make a cool monthly income from digital marketing and a career guide)
To drive targeted and quality traffic to you website
To also advertise and market your business to the world of over 86million internet users in Nigeria
Looking to get a healthy Return-on-Investment

Contact SAINTS MEDIA:
Whatsapp: 08063423020
BBM pin:7F05443E
Like my fb page: www.facebook.com/SMdigitalAgency

(1) (Reply)

Software Development (see Pix) / Victory For All! NANS President' Intervention Pays Off As NYSC Hopeful Of Full M / 3 Months Job You Can Do Before Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.