Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) (9118 Views)

If You Always Think You Are Brilliant, Try This School, Udusok / JAMB 2017: Oloyede Made Everyone Look Brilliant / If You Can Read This You Have A Strong Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2016
If you can read it, then you have a sharp mind!

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by agarawu23(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2016
I read it.
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2016
DBos:
If you can read it, then you have a sharp mind!
i read it under 15secs

3 Likes

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by medacares: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Gbam. I read it.
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Ellidude(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2016
"If you can read this, you have a strange mind too. Can you read this? Only some people can. I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal (wrong subtitution of 'e' with 'a') power of the human mind, according to a research (double "ch" in the post) at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letters be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this share it."

I stand to be corrected though.

18 Likes

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2016
It wasnt even hard to read
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Ellidude:
"If you can read this, you have a strange mind too. Can you read this? Only some people can. I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal (wrong subtitution of 'e' with 'a') power of the human mind, according to a research (double "ch" in the post) at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letters be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this share it."

I stand to be corrected though.

Bros you get time oh! shocked shocked shocked Choi I respect you

14 Likes

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Ellidude(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2016
DBos:

It wasn't difficult to type. That's if you do it while reading and typing simultaneously.

grin
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
Is that all
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by stiflerdrug: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
DBos:

Bro I tire I swear

grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Atake14(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
i read dat ting in 5seconds wit ease lik it was my abc..is dat all uv got?

3 Likes

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by alsudaes1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
DBos:

stiflerdrug:

Bro I tire I swear
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

The guy truly get time

3 Likes

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by utubor(f): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pls which language is it written with

1 Like

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by ambitiousLord(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Av sent some SMS in this style before . So I raed it esaliy

2 Likes

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Ay04z(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Di's too easy ...give another one...
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Danny4show(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Atake14:
i read dat ting in 5seconds wit ease lik it was my abc..is dat all uv got?
Really? that really means you re brilliant...
oya clap for yourself...
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by teewhizzy4real(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Perfecttouch:
i read it under 15secs
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] baba ooooo I hail oooo 15secs hmmmmm
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Donald3d(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Then lecturers should stop marking down articles and essays with seplilng erorrs grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Raydos: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
I Read Everything Under 1sec.
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by johnmarcel(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Perfecttouch:
i read it under 15secs
clap for yaself
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by abeloureal(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
I read it too. smiley and I don't think it is that hard. The ease with which we could read this was simply due to the familiarity of the letters. They are just too familiar to be missed. But I was hung up a bit at that 'phenomenal' o[right

1 Like

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Raydos:
I Read Everything Under 1sec.
bros you can lie sha grin
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Section8(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
The thing no hard read the letters forming the words are familiar thereby making their placement irrelevant
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by XtraSmooth404: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
This one epp anybody?
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by 7114garrett: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'm dyslexic so I saw all the words spelled correctly and couldn't understand a damn thing that I was trying to read. cheesy

Just kidding. I don't see why anyone couldn't read that. It was very easy for me.
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by idinc(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
please someone shud help me answer this tough question. "how many months make three months?"
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
XtraSmooth404:
This one epp anybody?

So Who this your question come epp
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Iphone5: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
idinc:
please someone shud help me answer this tough question. "how many months make three months?"

Tree
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Iphone5:

Tree
nigga i luv your signature grin grin

you get liver oh.

How many times dem don ban you grin
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Iphone5: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2016
EpicMaurice:

nigga i luv your signature grin grin

you get liver oh.

How many times dem don ban you grin

Severally.. if not the most banned sef
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by mikel2011: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2016
So what makes you a sharp guy after reading this script.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redeemers University Commissions Centre For Genomics And Infectious Diseases / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Hnd Form Registration Have Started. / Federal School Of Surveying, Oyo Admission For 2012/2013 Post Utme, Hnd, Pd, Pgd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.