Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

If You Always Think You Are Brilliant, Try This School, Udusok - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Always Think You Are Brilliant, Try This School, Udusok (541 Views)

*** / This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) / Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Always Think You Are Brilliant, Try This School, Udusok by Sauthentic(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2017
Usmanu Danfodiyo University sokoto is the only school that can do this

Re: If You Always Think You Are Brilliant, Try This School, Udusok by Remlaugh: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2017
Pls Can U Let Ur Contact Out Because I Chose The Sch.
Re: If You Always Think You Are Brilliant, Try This School, Udusok by ekensi01: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2017
How does that connect with being brilliant?

This type of hausa name school in the north is available and we have the most hightest uneducated in Nigeria from North.
Re: If You Always Think You Are Brilliant, Try This School, Udusok by kennyjam: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2017
as the guy above me said, it is no connection to brilliancy. The school is just coming up....
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: If You Always Think You Are Brilliant, Try This School, Udusok by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2017
before nko?
no be hausas they school there?

we know their level of intelligence.

make I come and be going.

(1) (Reply)

. / Laspotech Re-open Website; Application Form For 2017/2018 Continue At Easycafe / Tips On Attaining Academic Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.