Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Have Case With Princepet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Case With Princepet (375 Views)

Mind Blowing!how To Make A Phone Case With Just A Pepsi Can. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Case With Princepet by gambus007(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Good Day Nairalander. please i need advice how to sort out issue with Princepet (not to give full name yet).i brought phone from princepet on nairaland he delivered the phone to my friend in the night around ikeja. my freind tested the phone within a short time and reverted back to me and i transfered money to princepet account. I was surprize to get faulty phone with blank screen.i tried calling princepet to let him know situation of thing he did not pick my calls and i also sent him whats up msgs he did not reply.Note please i brought the phone for a friend who is a foreigner who trusted my judgment. now i have disappointed the man and made unpleasant comment about Nigerians. pricepet must be aware of the issue but he decided to play along to sell bad phone to me. its really painful after trusting someone...i have invested my money... less i forget the battery is also fake.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung's New S-pen Keeps Getting Stuck In The Galaxy Note7 / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Users, I need your reviews please!!! / Apple To Offer ‘spoken Editions’ Of Written News On Itunes From Early October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.