Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

End Of Life: Lagos Girl With "Massive' Boobs Break Down Social Media (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End Of Life: Lagos Girl With "Massive' Boobs Break Down Social Media (photos) (1859 Views)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of Life: Lagos Girl With "Massive' Boobs Break Down Social Media (photos) by sidetalk1: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2016
This is Biola, self-styled Biolalicious on Instagram probably from the adjective 'delicious' which could be romantically related to her mind-boggling breasts that have caused a mild scare on Instagram and a rush of followers.

She is from the South-western part of Nigeria. The young lady with her relationship status unknown regularly flaunts her bosom on social media either in photos or videos.

Several followers have been seen dropping flirty and erotic messages in the comment box of her picture posts as they lust after her rare natural endowment.

The dark-skinned young lady may not be the most beautiful in the league of ladies on social media but her boobs seem to be doing the magic for her.

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/my-oh-my-yoruba-girl-with-massive-boobs.html

Re: End Of Life: Lagos Girl With "Massive' Boobs Break Down Social Media (photos) by dotuna3(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Now where is lalasticlala this is boob related I think it deserves Fp

But those melons though shocked shocked
Re: End Of Life: Lagos Girl With "Massive' Boobs Break Down Social Media (photos) by Venusman(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2016
I need to report this girl to her Dad. Can someone help me with his Dad phone line pls. I hate this nonsense
Re: End Of Life: Lagos Girl With "Massive' Boobs Break Down Social Media (photos) by yarimo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chai see as I am fixing my Internet after it was broken.
Re: End Of Life: Lagos Girl With "Massive' Boobs Break Down Social Media (photos) by yarimo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Venusman:
I need to report this girl to her Dad. Can someone help me with his Dad phone line pls. I hate this nonsense
Oya 08000419

(1) (Reply)

See The Most Emotional Birthday Message M.I Abaga Got / Amadioha - Short Film By Ugo Osmunds / Jim Iyke And Tonto Dike Move To Onitsha For Major Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.