Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) (61366 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by thechase(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Socialite, Roman Goddess shared a video on her Instagram page of her dancing to the beat of a song with her Chest.

Yummy!

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia0VDmag7SE

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/roman-goddess-dances-to-beat-of-song.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by lilfreezy: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cowbell! Our milk grin

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Omooniya1: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
chai!!!!
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by kado(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hk
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin time to enter room and masturbate in here kiss kiss tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by zicoraads: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
See how this was moved quickly. SMH.

12 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked

This brezz is what the Igbos call "ogbunigwe".

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by SleakBuzzPR: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
What does she do aside shaking yansh and bress?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Olamyyde(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Life is not a garden, stop being a hoe!

27 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Born2winnx: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Damn this girl Toto go don wide any how undecided

24 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
The worwor
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by CastroTbb(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
a
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by pweetyz(f): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Iye!!!

Please don't spoil me

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Something is just not right with this shape sha! Doesn't move me one bit.

If I dream of this kind woman, I go wake up sharp sharp. Which kain body be dis na?

This is curvy, not that...

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by omotuntun: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Naira land is loosing it's relevance daily.

Why do we encourage all this poo in our community, giving attention to those that doesn't deserve it.

What moral value does this video add to our daily life.

This is why the politicians don't take us serious, imagine a forum run by youth still when we should bring out the importance of our thinking , we focus celebrating this mediocrity.

So sad.. very sad..

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by thorpido(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
She will get tired of all this one day.Even if she doesn't want to,age will make her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by RogueX: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Remove the bra now and the breast go humble.

Probably touches her knees lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

24 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
When your sense is in your breast and yanch

15 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Ben4sure(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Na only wetin she get to offer na. Shameless woman angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by ikombe: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
I dont understand

Does walking around your apartment now means you are dancing angry angry angry

Don't know if you guys heard the lyrics of the song she was listening to

Gotta give all your love or nothing
Ride or die, and ride a while for nothing
All year gone and on your own you're stunting
Say you ain't been worried, bitch you fronting
I ain't worried 'bout you bitch, ayy
I ain't worried 'bout you bitch, oh
I ain't worried 'bout you bitch, ayy
I ain't worried 'bout you bitch, no

Thank God she knows she is a bitch wink

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by amansi(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nawaoo
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by olasco18(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
sydelle:
When your sense is in your breast and yanch

Na dt one we lik pass

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by younglleo: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Foursome on my mind
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Aziishyco(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
heavy duty!!! too much of everything is bad madam

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Something is just not right with this shape sha!
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Abdulkareem407(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Olosho Aiye

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Ben4sure(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
I wonder too bro undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Slymonster(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol well I hope what happen to alizee doesn't befall her... Nothing spectacular here and who is the foolish mod that keep choking us with this b1tch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA / Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted / Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.