Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? (34937 Views)

Recommend A Good Body Spray For A Guy / Please Recommend A Very Good Perfume And Body Spray / Difference Between Body Spray And Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by Emmypam(m): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
lolademariam:
Na made in 9ja
100% support
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by MrWhaley: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Lol.grin
Your eyes are just beautiful! cry

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2016
MrWhaley:

Your eyes are just beautiful! cry

Aww.. thank you. smiley
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by TamedWolf90: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Aww.. thank you. smiley

Hey a mystery(that's what you said your name is), fine morning...did you get my pm?? Sent one last night....Cool pic too...
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Hey a mystery(that's what you said your name is), fine morning...did you get my pm?? Sent one last night....Cool pic too...

Good morning. Yes, I did. You'll hear from me soon.
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by SleekyP(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Regina Askia smiley
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by HIPROFILE(m): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2016
lolademariam:
Na made in 9ja

And so?
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by HIPROFILE(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2016
Sempumping:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy My bludah's from Aba are at it again

If u ask them nau, dey say "dey rep naija"

Let's agree they did... Now tell ur spirit the truth if u didn't find it creative .....

This is part of the reasons I support BIAFRANS to secede and jast give them 20 years Nigeria will run after them for technological, scientific and industrial sense. Mtçheew.... They will stay in the comfort of their brown roofed hurts and shout ABA made without thinking on how to improve their lives.

If ABA guys are this creative and productive I jast can't imagine the wonders they can do if supported by the government. If nat for them the majority poor from ur brown roof republic can't wear shoes cause they can't afford imported Italian shoes and other items...who knows if the shoes ur wearing right now is nat made in ABA and ur here wailing like obanikoro.....

Learn to support creative mindz than hate on...
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by MrWhaley: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Aww.. thank you. smiley
Uwc..You probably hear this all the time. sad
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by Btruth: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Looks cool.
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
HIPROFILE:

Let's agree they did... Now tell ur spirit the truth if u didn't find it creative .....

This is part of the reasons I support BIAFRANS to secede and jast give them 20 years Nigeria will run after them for technological, scientific and industrial sense. Mtçheew.... They will stay in the comfort of their brown roofed hurts and shout ABA made without thinking on how to improve their lives.

If ABA guys are this creative and productive I jast can't imagine the wonders they can do if supported by the government. If nat for them the majority poor from ur brown roof republic can't wear shoes cause they can't afford imported Italian shoes and other items...who knows if the shoes ur wearing right now is nat made in ABA and ur here wailing like obanikoro.....

Learn to support creative mindz than hate on...
No hate bruh....

You call dis creativity

God forbid ...me Aba made ?

I don't wear louboutin ,Zanotti nor balenciaga and the likes yet
but I will never wear Aba made ...I don't have money to waste ,you know sincerely those things are not durable ,they won't last 3months ....

so stop being a hypocrite

When dey produce quality ,we 'll patronize them

so biko gerrarahia
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by HIPROFILE(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sempumping:

No hate bruh....

You call dis creativity

God forbid ...me Aba made ?

I don't wear louboutin ,Zanotti nor balenciaga and the likes yet
but I will never wear Aba made ...I don't have money to waste ,you know sincerely those things are not durable ,they won't last 3months ....

so stop being a hypocrite

When dey produce quality ,we 'll patronize them

so biko gerrarahia

Hahahahaha... Yes bro I concur with that line though u can still get quality stuff from them honestly av used a shoe from Aba manufacturers and it served... But then all we are saying is a little support from the government and they would serve us better... Can u imagine the amount we do spend on imported shoes?
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by Topestbilly(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pheals:
grin ..... I need to get one

I can share mine with you wink
Re: WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? by SleekyP(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Topestbilly:

I can share mine with you wink
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Esther Nwauka Emerges Miss Big Tourism 2015 / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? / Gym Photos Of Mr. Tourism Nigeria 2016 Finalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.