Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Freetown Sierra Leone - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Freetown Sierra Leone (4291 Views)

How Can I Transport Something From Sierra Leone To Nigeria? / Travel To Sierra Leone: Jollof Compare To Nigeria And Senegal Jollof / Mudslide Kills Over 300 People In Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freetown Sierra Leone by Jb10(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys am jb from Freetown Sierra Leone. ..any nairalander that want to visit Sierra Leone on business am here to help he/she..just ask me anything that you want to know about Freetown. I will reply to all your questions. ...

1 Like

Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Danny4show(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
nice one Op...
is it only business related questions? what if someone plan to study there in freetown?
i dont mean to derail the thread in any way...

2 Likes

Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Jb10(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hi sorry to reply you late ..I was little bit busy here. ..if you want to study here no problem because our fees here are not really expensive. ..and we have a standard Universities here. .tell me what you want to know more ..i will be gladly respond to your questions. ..
Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Luckynonso: 2:20am On Aug 28, 2016
my broda.I want to know more of importing business in Freetown.esp building materials. is businesses profitable there.what's their exchange rate to dollar? waiting ur fast reply
Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Danny4show(m): 4:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Jb10:
Hi sorry to reply you late ..I was little bit busy here. ..if you want to study here no problem because our fees here are not really expensive. ..and we have a standard Universities here. .tell me what you want to know more ..i will be gladly respond to your questions. ..
Thanks for the response..
Firstly, I will like you to give me detail information about studying in freetown... I'm planning to do my master degree in one of the cheap schools in freetown..

Secondly, what are the basis requirements needed to study in freetown? i hope the process does not takes long?

Lastly, what is the probability of getting a part-time job while schooling?
Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Jb10(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2016
Hy guys gm. ...as for Danny4show..I will do your enquiry to university for masters program and get back to you. ..and I will not advice to come here and look for jobs,because we have many graduate here still looking for jobs. ..and what course do you pursuing . .if it engineering or IT department you might be lucky to have job because we have many mining companies that are looking for expertise on those fields...and if you lucky you will have one. .but i will nt advice here to come and look for jobs. .only come and study if you have money here everything will Okay for you. .as cost of living is very cheap here. .

1 Like

Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Jb10(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2016
Luckynonso:
my broda.I want to know more of importing business in Freetown.esp building materials. is businesses profitable there.what's their exchange rate to dollar? waiting ur fast reply

Hy gm bro...I can assure you that bro if you are coming here for business you will make it if you have money ..here to start a business is not difficult to compared to another country's ...I know many Nigerians here are in to building materials and importing cars and electronics and fashion boutiques for both male and females. ..here the cost of customs to clear goods is not expensive ...Guinea,Liberia etc use our port to import goods and take it to their country's through road. .because it not expensive here...
if you have money bro you will make it here and building materials are highly in need..for your safety is gurantee you will not be harass by the police just try to be peaceful like your fellow Nigerians here. .although some of your Nigerians here are causing problems here ..involving in 419 and pushing drugs and scams. .but there are good ones too here managing big shops ..for exchange rates $100 is equvaliant to Le 600,000. it's varies it can change at any moment. ..
sorry for any typo error. .

I can stop here for know if you want to know anything more just ask. .

3 Likes

Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Christie171(f): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jb10:

Hy gm bro...I can assure you that bro if you are coming here for business you will make it if you have money ..here to start a business is not difficult to compared to another country's ...I know many Nigerians here are in to building materials and importing cars and electronics and fashion boutiques for both male and females. ..here the cost of customs to clear goods is not expensive ...Guinea,Liberia etc use our port to import goods and take it to their country's through road. .because it not expensive here...
if you have money bro you will make it here and building materials are highly in need..for your safety is gurantee you will not be harass by the police just try to be peaceful like your fellow Nigerians here. .although some of your Nigerians here are causing problems here ..involving in 419 and pushing drugs and scams. .but there are good ones too here managing big shops ..for exchange rates $100 is equvaliant to Le 600,000. it's varies it can change at any moment. ..
sorry for any typo error. .

I can stop here for know if you want to know anything more just ask. .
Hi what if I intend to start exporting food items to free town, how easy it is and what are the most unavailable food stuffs there?
Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Jb10(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Christie171:
Hi what if I intend to start exporting food items to free town, how easy it is and what are the most unavailable food stuffs there?

it's very easy here bro. .like which type of food item's u wanna import here .

1 Like

Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Hello op,pls I'd like to know how much is Sierra Leon currency to naira, how much one can rent a shop and a self-contained apartment there.Still want to know if phones and computer accessories business is lucrative there and finally, how are their women should one wants to hook up to any one of them thanks.
Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Jb10(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2016
Hy gm guys....this week I will be busy...I will not have time to check my nairalander page here....you can reach me through whatapps number I will respond ur questions through there . ..+23299195017...

@heaven4me. contact me on my whatapps number I will respond ur questions. ..iiii

let have a fruitful weekend. .
Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Christie171(f): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Jb10:

it's very easy here bro. .like which type of food item's u wanna import here .
I'm a lady pls
Thanks for replying... I'll like to know those food items we have in Nigeria that is in high demand over there.... moreover, your number is invalid here. you can email me with christiiechrist@gmail.com
Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Thanks Jb10 but the number is invalid,check it again and retype, thanks.
Re: Freetown Sierra Leone by Jb10(m): 1:02am On Aug 30, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. / 10 Things UK Illegal Immigrants Cannot Do - Is UK That Worth It Anymore? / My Euro Tour Of Summer 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.