Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

"The Mention Of Ur Name Is My Worship" - Mercy Johnson To Hubby On 5th Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Mention Of Ur Name Is My Worship" - Mercy Johnson To Hubby On 5th Wedding (962 Views)

Sierra Leone President Hires Mercy Johnson To Promote Girl Child Education / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Mention Of Ur Name Is My Worship" - Mercy Johnson To Hubby On 5th Wedding by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
"The Mention Of Ur Name Is My Worship" - Mercy Johnson To Hubby On 5th Wedding Anniversary

Mercy Johnson has written the most loving message to celebrate her husband Prince Odi Okojie and the immense love she has for him. They are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary today.

According to Mercy, she is intoxicated by her man, the biggest risk in her life is spending a moment without him.

Read what she wrote below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJmljVTDTO8/

http://lifedrama.com.ng/the-mention-of-ur-name-is-my-worship-mercy-johnson-to-hubby-on-5th-wedding-anniversary/

Re: "The Mention Of Ur Name Is My Worship" - Mercy Johnson To Hubby On 5th Wedding by cruzita(f): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
na wa ooo

na so the love dey push am

abeg I go love o
Re: "The Mention Of Ur Name Is My Worship" - Mercy Johnson To Hubby On 5th Wedding by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good for her.
Re: "The Mention Of Ur Name Is My Worship" - Mercy Johnson To Hubby On 5th Wedding by goldbim(f): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sweet!!When you marry your soulmate,you are completely made!!!Her husband is her maker!!wishing her marriage God's best(amen).fiftynaira, come and see something cheesy.
Re: "The Mention Of Ur Name Is My Worship" - Mercy Johnson To Hubby On 5th Wedding by Came: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
In Adekunkle Gold voice " Emi na fe love oooooo"!!!!!!
Re: "The Mention Of Ur Name Is My Worship" - Mercy Johnson To Hubby On 5th Wedding by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mama3 and ready to go again...ok o
Re: "The Mention Of Ur Name Is My Worship" - Mercy Johnson To Hubby On 5th Wedding by Jonwesley(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
That hallucinations!! Not hating o. What will she say to God then? "The mention of your name is my worship" God does not share his glory with anyone. "And thou shall not worship any other gods beside me" Be warned!!

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Jr Flaunts His Expensive Wrist Watch(photos) / Sultry! Kendal Jenner Steps Out Braless On Her Birthday / 2face & Annie, 9ice, Simi, Praiz, Others Turn Up For Lagos Festival[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.