Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (39788 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by GistMore: 6:10am On Apr 15, 2018
GistMore.com

Actress Toyin Abraham’s ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson and actress Seyi Edun release their pre-wedding photos.

More photos; http://www.gistmore.com/actor-adeniyi-johnson-actress-seyi-edun-releases-pre-wedding-photos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6975035_dj1_png634bdf6b20c9d9c3ca1d2aa5f49bd5cb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by GistMore: 6:10am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:11am On Apr 15, 2018
If una wan marry, marry no dey disturb us. All this is to spite the actress ex wife as the new actress/ former mistress is now the wife

Meanwhile
African Word of the day= ACTRESS/SOCIALITE (especially those once famous for nothing)
Meaning = code name for OLOSHO

12 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2018
Toyin Abraham right now

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by IamGoke(m): 6:15am On Apr 15, 2018
Toyin Abraham right now.....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Lat1tudeO2: 6:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Toyin aimaku right now

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by duduade: 6:28am On Apr 15, 2018
Razz Pre wedding pictures... Obviously Shes preggy sef

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by AdaIhiala(f): 6:29am On Apr 15, 2018
I hope you get it right this time . Don't go and be applying her Ozone relaxer by yourself o,let her go to saloon. Maybe Toyin left you because you damaged her hair. Up till now she is still barbing her hair.

15 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by DannyJ19(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2018
This guy go marry all this Yoruba actress's walahi.

4 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 15, 2018
gud ......hope dis one lasts
Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by MVLOX(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2018
Congratulations to dem.... May dis last longer dan the last one

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Congratulations to them and the baby-on-the-way grin
Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by silifat11(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Good... the earlier the better... Haha
Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
AdaIhiala:
I hope you get it right this time . Don't go and be applying her Ozone relaxer by yourself o,let her go to saloon. Maybe Toyin left you because you damaged her hair. Up till now she is still barbing her hair.
bhet why grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by graphicsgal3000(f): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
eyaa.. they look lovely together cheesy cheesy
kinda jealous embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is not fair. So he has moved on and Toyin still never find husband?

He should have waited for her to move on too. To think they look lovely together is annoying. Toyin should move on with Jide Kosoko.

Someone just told me that Toyin's fiance is still in jail for stealing phones. Government should release him to come and marry his bride biko.

15 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wedding years: under 2.5

Both team to have black eye: No

Wife to have black eye first: yes

Help a brother with punters, am staking big this tym around

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lo..congrats
Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Teeisaac(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hw many time dem won marry nah

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by maskid(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
abeg how many ex-husband dat woman get sef?

how many surname she get? , johnson, aimakhun(abi na wetin) abraham. this woman na serial olo**o.

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by oyetunder(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
nolly brains. let him go n wed in silence.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
LOL.
To think they denied the relationship severally.
The lady said Niyi is her good friend, over and over.

The last time a guy close to me called a lady his good friend, I got to realise she was really a good friend... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by ifnyioj22(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
An soo??

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by deraaaigbo(f): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin Ebidosia ona ato......
Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Taduma1(f): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
I no dey do aproko ooh, but to me seems she Don get belle.

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
The kind ticket wey these actors get to just dey wed and divorce no be here.

One bros for my area wan leave im wife....im pastor follow am up sotey im come give the woman Belle again.

As am writing this, they have additional 2 kids aside the initial 2

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Blingblings(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Both the actor and the actress are mad, even the director wey direct una film dey mad too. In short anybody wey buy the film wey una two act dey mad. If you quote me that means you're the maddest of them all.

BTW... Them use actress swear for this one. You go still divorce her and marry another one by then OP go title am "Ex husband of actress that married another actress set to marry another one.. Mad people

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kaxmytex:
Wedding years: under 2.5

Both team to have black eye: No

Wife to have black eye first: yes

Help a brother with punters, am staking big this tym around

You badt I swear. Hahahahahahahah
Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
its good to be tall o,upon this woman's he high heels,he still looks much taller. Lil Kesh looks like this guy but he's more handsome than Lil Kesh
Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by dominique(f): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
AdaIhiala:

This is so darn funny grin
Re: Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) by bewla(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
tell the order anty she done old for house

make she do waka pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Celebrates 43rd Birthday At New House In Ibadan / Anita Joseph Gets Emotional As Laycon Wins BBNaija (Video) / 2face Idibia And Daughter In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.